Softcups

Thanks Bellablu- That PMA will have to work its magic! I think as I would normally be OV on CD17 I am feeling it this time- still Nothing else to do but pick myself back up. DH and I have :sex: as much as we can and I guess that is all that I can do.

GP- wont do bloods- I have a :bfn: on HPT and that means my hCG levels are down. I also dont have any other bleeding (aside from the MC) on the 9th and that was like a heavy :witch: without any other complications.
It's the not know if I have or am about to OV with all the monitoring I am doing.. :(

Off to find some chocolate! :cry:

lots of love ladies- and thanks for all your support. I feel I need it today! :kiss:

M

Hey Min, loads of PMA and babydust heading your way. Must be so hard, the not knowing is definately the worst thing about this entire process x

well, good mood turned bad.

Mother has emailed me and it looks like my sister is pregnant. She is getting BFNs buit having all the signs she had when pregnant with my 6 month old niece. my mom can always telkl when she is pregnant as well so she has to be.

I feel like my heart has really been ripped out of my chest. Struggling so hard not to cry at my desk. life is so unfair.

My sister is 21, has a 6 month old and a 3 year old and cant cope with them as it is. All she ever does ois scream and shout at them. She dont work so my taxes pay for her to sit on her fat arse and pop out kids cause its the easier option for her. Im just so so devestated i really am. Life is so fucking unfair.

im sorry to go off on a tangent laides but god has dealt me a shit hand in this life. and i have never done anything wrong to deserve this, ever. Its just not fair.

Again apologise. :( :sad2: :sad2:

So sorry your feeling shite laura. I can totally understand how you feel. I was off work last week for a few days and watched Jeremy Kyle !! All these young, jobless teens just catching pregnant and not really caring. I know I was a teen mum. 18 with DD and 19 with DD but I've worked all their lives and shown them what is to be a hard working mum.

Just a quick question to you seasoned TTC ladies, I'm currently 4-5 dpo and have loads and loads of creamy cm. It has no smell whatsoever so obviously isn't an infection. Then at lunch time for about half an hour I had cramps really low down in my tummy. Boobs still hurt too. Does this look promising. It's the cm that's baffling me cos it just nnever happens with me. Appreciate any advice girls.

Xx

:hugs: Laura! I think you have to remember it will happen for you and you will be a better mum. I can imagine how you are feeling so I am sending you lots of love, strength and hugs!
Minimin

Laura- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .. It's totally understandable that you feel that way. Just get on knowing that when it does finally happen it will be so well worth the wait. I hope your day gets better love.

Embo- Sounds good to me! Keep an eye on the symptoms and how they progress. Let us know :)

sounds very promising to me hunny. Hoping its a good sign.

See, you a fantastic example of a really good young mum who has worked hard. My sister has took it all for granteed and the fact that she falls so easily really pisses my off. My poor mum has just felt the full force of a long term TTC daughter. LMAO. Think i need to shoot off and calm down lol. Ill be back on later.

loves yas.
xxxx

:hugs: laura, i know it's frustrating.. my MOM fell pregnant in my first cycle of trying, it became a mc but it was still absolutely shocking. i know how you feel.
so mad at cbfm right now.. the batteries fell out on cd14 before i could test so i just have to assume i o'd. taking frer o tests now because i had to reset the cbfm because the time was wacky.. so i can't use it until next cycle :( but i'm just going to assume i o'd on cd14 unless something proves different. i only have 2 softcups left out of a pack of 14, i'm so sick of bd'ing. hopefully i did it this cycle.

oh, and also.. thought i might let you ladies know.. i 'accidently' left my softcup in for 24 hours.. CRAZY? i know. we bd'd at 8AM and then i left it in all day and then fell asleep around 10:00, woke up at 8AM and took it out. no problems whatsoever. i think they just say only 12hours for moneymaking purposes, or maybe for AF it would get too full? either way, it worked out just fine for me.

thanks mamaxm, wow that must have been hard. Ive had a little winge to my mum earlier and she gave me the old 'it will happen' crap. I swear if i hear that one more time im going to flip.Ive been hearing it for nearly three years.

I think your right with the soft cup thing. They tell you to change it every 12 hours but thats for mney making reasons not for safety reasons. thats ashame with the CBFM, are you doing an OPK today?

xxx

Does anyone know about the material the SC is made up of? I dont know if perhaps it may 'react' or something if in there for a long time????? I am sure more than 12 is ok- they are rinsing my bank account out. I had to order another pack of 24 this month. As I dont know when I am oving I have been using them all month. Normally I would use them around the time my CBFM goes to high.

Shame about your CBFM maxaxm- mine is also playing up and it is so frustrating. Not only is the machine expensive but it swallows up sticks each month that cost a fortune. Then- doesnt do as it is meant to and we have to buy OPK's!!! grrrhh in protest I havent purchased any OPK's and now am tormenting myself with whether I have or havent OV'd!! :(

Laura- hope your feeling a little better honey.

Minimin

thanks belle, yeah i have stuck with the higher one. its on .1 degree difference anyway. lol.

Yomo, yeah i have very mild PCSO. not bad enough to stop me from ovulating but its there. I start my second round of clomid next month just to give me a little boost. Its just unexplained infertility really. It sucks! :sad2:
Good luck with your bloods. How long have you been TTC?

xxx

Keep :sex::sex::sex::sex:for you then! At least you are getting some help babes, i think it's better when you know whats wrong, and it can be fixed. I have been trying for 4 very long years!! I only got married in September though, always wanted to be married b4 i had kids so i really started to worry after then and still no BPN. Managed to talk my Hubby into going to the doctors 2 weeks ago he has taken in his sample to just mine to do on Friday then we have to book to see the doctor for results! He says he is going to refer us straight to the hospital as it's been that long.

Fingers crossed for your second round babes :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I ovulated yesterday. Maybe I should have ordered some of these. I'll probably try next month.

Ah Laura, that must be so hard for you, bet you are an amazing Auntie though and those kids are very lucky to have you!

Yomo - good luck, great you are getting the help you deserve, sounds like a decent doctor.

APBT lover - yep come and enjoy the softcup fun next month, but hopefully you wont need to as you will have your BFP!

hi mini was trying to find an answer for you about what the softcups are made of this is the closest i got..

The Softcup is "body-friendly and very safe."

Safety is so important when it comes to taking care of your reproductive system. For added peace of mind, you should know that the Softcup™ has had abso-lutely no reported incidence of Toxic Shock Syndrome in over 10 years and 100 million cups!

Our commitment to safety: The Softcup™ is made entirely of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-absorbent materials that have been used for more than 20 years in the health care profession. Cleared by the FDA, it has under-gone extensive laboratory and human clinical testing. And, the Softcup™ has NO LATEX, which is good news for all women out there with latex sensitivities!

The Softcup™ also does not leave behind residual fibers, as tampons do, which can cause dryness, irritation which can lead to infection, and leave behind other residues from the cotton cultivation and tampon/pad manufacturing processes such as pesticides and bleach.

Bella - CP is low and hard, it's inevitable. Tonight or tomorrow.

Hey girls

I thought I had been putting in softcups ok, although after wearing all night in the morning its normally out a little bit further than when I put it in - whereas this morning it was halfway out!!! I've watched the video and everything, dont know what I'm doin wrong, it seems to slip in fairly easy and I try to push it back as far as it goes!

Well I'm 6dpo, and hoping we BD enough (H2B was too tired one night 2dpo :growl: ) feel free to look at my chart, looking ok so far, had what looked like an implantation dip last month 7dpo so we'll see what happens tomorrow!

:dust: to all :hugs:

Eve: I'm Sorry Honey :( :hugs: February! Let's look forward to that.. Okay? It will be alright.

Bella when are you due to O this cycle? At least we can wallow in unison now!

AngelBlue- When you're putting it in, are you pushing towards your lower back? I realized when I started using them that it's a whole diff ballgame than pushing them in the way you do a tampon. That's how I knew I had it in right. I kinda directed it "downwards" more than upwards toward my lower back, then pushed it back upward when it got to the right place. If that makes any sense! It went back farther than I thought it would :blush:.. kinda freaked me out at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->