Softcups

I'm due to O the 5th! So I'll be BD'ing the 2/3/4/5 like a madwoman. What is your O date? I agree, maybe we can get some BFP's in unison in Feb. as well.. Sounds good to me. :flower:

Ah you'll get yours well before me anyways. I'm not due to O until around the 11/12th according to FF. So I won't be testing until way at the end of Feb... And that's even if I can get my stupid OH to come and stay for a few days over O time.... nightmare not living together. We were living at his dad's when I fell with DD so it was much easier...

laura, i bought O tests the night i was supposed to O.. so never got to test AT ALL day of O. but had neg opks since, and they seem to be gradually getting lighter so i think i must've o'd. plus alot of cbfm say they never got a peak in their first month of using because it's still getting used to your body.. either way, i've been bd'ing at least every day (if not twice a day) since cd 8 (when i got my first high fertility reading) so i'm sure i've caught it, and i'm going to keep using the opks just in case i get a late positive. i hope it works out this month. i'm just so exhausted with all this bd'ing that i can't do it until i see a positive opk, even hubby is done with it.

Aaisrie- Only 5 days difference in O. ;) Not too bad. Hopefully u can get your OH to stay a few days, I imagine it is tough not living together.. but at least it's still possible! :hugs:

Yea I have long cycles - vary between 31 - 35 days, never had a 28 day cycle in my life!

I want to SCREAM these cramps are SO BAD today... horrendous.....

Ah Laura, that must be so hard for you, bet you are an amazing Auntie though and those kids are very lucky to have you!

Yomo - good luck, great you are getting the help you deserve, sounds like a decent doctor.

APBT lover - yep come and enjoy the softcup fun next month, but hopefully you wont need to as you will have your BFP!

Thank you! I hope we all get ours! I think 2010 will be a great year!

Hi,
can I please join you ladies? I ordered my softcups today and am sooo excited! DH and I have been ttc for about 4 months now and so are going to give these a go. Fx'd!!
Good luck to you all ladies.

pf xx

Morning :wave:

:hugs:to you all!

Hope ur all ok!

I woke last night with heart burn is this a good sign? :lol:

through the night i felt like AF was comming, yano when u dont want to roll over in bed cus u no ur gonna trigger her off?...well i felt like that so i went toilet to get it over with but she didnt come...im still having niggly pains though and sure she wil arrive by the end of the week! :dohh:

yesterday while shopping i had back ache too, now if i eint pregnant is it possible for ur body to want to be so much that u start having symtoms for nothing! cus i bet thats what happening to me :shrug:

Anyways hope everyones ok :kiss:

Morning :wave:

:hugs:to you all!

Hope ur all ok!

I woke last night with heart burn is this a good sign? :lol:

through the night i felt like AF was comming, yano when u dont want to roll over in bed cus u no ur gonna trigger her off?...well i felt like that so i went toilet to get it over with but she didnt come...im still having niggly pains though and sure she wil arrive by the end of the week! :dohh:

yesterday while shopping i had back ache too, now if i eint pregnant is it possible for ur body to want to be so much that u start having symtoms for nothing! cus i bet thats what happening to me :shrug:Anyways hope everyones ok :kiss:

Morning, you have some posotive signs! But as you say i think we make them up in our own heads! I am trying my hardest not to let my mind run awway with me but i am thinking about it every spare moment:dohh:

I have my fingers crossed for you babes, when you thinking of testing? i would have tried a cheecky one 2day lol

x

Morning everyone!

Couldnt help myself and did a 20mui test this morning, BFP unsurprisingly. Will wait now til the 10mui tests arrive and do it again. Given I have no idea when / if I ovulated and what my cycle length is I have no idea why Im testing!

what Helly, you got your BFP? Or do you mean BFN? Oh please let us know.

Girls im feeling crap this morning. Ive slept for 13 hours and still feel sooooo tired. My temp took a uge dip this morning im 11PO so looks like i may be out for the monh :sad2: im gutted. AF nt due for another 6 days.

xxx

Hiya i was gonna do a sneaky test thursday! :blush: im scared becuse i want a bfp and i just no my body is playing tricks on me! DOH!:dohh:

Helly u mean u got a bfn? or have u got a bfp? :flower:

Balls I meant BFN lol, clearly got BFP on the brain. Laura and M2K you aint out for this cycle yet, keeping my fingers crossed for you both x

thank M2K and helly. Oh helly i was getting excited then thinkin we could add you to the list. like yo say its not over until the :wicth: is here. xxx

Sorry! Maybe it was a freudian slip? Now thats what I call clutching at straws! :haha:

Sending baby dust to you all, hope your luck is all better than mine.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." -Helen Keller

Hope every single one of you is doing well.. We'll all get there! I've no doubt in my mind. Some days are hell to get through.. with TTC and everything else that is happening in our lives. But just remember that when it happens it will be so very worth it. And there are always friends here on BnB to confide in and provide some comfort.

:hugs: :flower: :hugs:

Bella you are so inspiring, the strength and positivity you have is unreal!!! Seriously and you are so humble too!! Wow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->