Softcups

Haven't been "charting" per se, but I've got all my ovulation days tracked on FF and making sure CM etc. is matching those days. Just started doing that last month =] before I just used some other internet tool to track it.. Without much luck obviously. :)

sossry i missed your post earlier Aaisrie, you had your dip at 9DPO didnt you. Im ot getting my hopes up too much as its my first month charting i have no idea what my norm is but i cant help but feel a little bit hopeful.

xxx

You should temp, it might help particularly if you are already doing your cm!!

I think it's a page or so back now Laura. I had my dips @ 6DPO and 9DPO but the end of my chart is similar to yours, hence my earlier post.

thanks hunny. I have had a quick look at your chart. I just think its weird how its dropped so early if it is due to AF coming as she isnt due for another 6 days. I have a 17 day LP.
Just have to see what the temps do over the next few days. if it drops even lower tomorrow then i know what to expect. If they keep going higher over the next few days instead of lower ill allow myself to get slightly excited. lol.
I know that 11% of women on FF who got an ID wasnt pregnant so i wont get my hopes too high.

xxx

omg i am so mad!! took an ov test today and i'm ovulating! haven't bd'd in three days!!! and OH wont be home till 7! also means my lp is short.. but if i got a positive opk today that couldn't mean i ovulated yesterday, right? god i hope not.. i'm getting pains now so hopefully bd'ing tonight will take care of it? any advice?

Dont pancik hunny, a positive OPK means you will ovulate in the next 24/36 hours so there is still plenty of time. Just get :sex: when the OH gets home and go again tomorrow for good measure and the day after that just to be sure and then you can start to relax.

xxx

praise the lord.. ugh i am so done after this cycle for a little bit.. unless i get my bfp. too stressful for right now and i think the stress for me is doing more harm than good. well off to set some candles and get the mood nice for OH :) need to make a damn baby!

lol have fun hunny, im sure you will :wink:

get :sex:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

As of tomorrow your in the 2WW so enjoy not being in it whilst you can :haha:

xxx

Ahhh right Laura I didn't realise that about your LP, mine is only 12 so I forget other's have different lengths!

Wow. So every single one of my friends from when I was in highschool is officially pregnant.. or has a baby now. Just marked the last off my invisible list. Unfreakingreal.

Totally not a good feeling.

thats ok aaisrie, like you said though, im not getting my hopes up as its not a definite sign of anything positive although i cant say the same for the OH he is already discussing when im testing and stuff bless him. lol.

Oh belle im sorry hun, i know hoe frustrating it is believe me. :hug:

xxx

so i guess my lp is at the most (i'm having pains now so i'm assuming i'm ovulating today.. but according to the test it could be tomorrow or the next day) 11 days.. is that horrid? maybe that's why i haven't fallen pg yet :cry:

im confused hunny. You mean you are on CD11 and ovulating? If so its not too bad. I ovulated on CD11 my past 2 cycles.
xxx

no i'm on cd17 of a 28 day cycle.. so my lp is only 11 days.. assuming i O today. bah humbug.

oh im tired ignore me. just re read and get you now
an 11 day LP is normaly and ok hunny. Dont worry. Anything under 9 is cause for concern . Its fine :hugs: dont worry, easier said than done i know.

xxx

thank god. today has just been a stressful day, went to pick up a prescription and the doctor wont have it ready till tomorrow even though i called it in at 10AM yesterday, found out i was SURPRISE ovulating and my lp is was shorter than i thought.. and hubby isn't home. ugh. awful. and here i was thinking i was 3dpo. HAH. anyways, when are you testing again laura? 11dpo congrattsss i'm jealous.

Not until about the 30th now as if i did implant today (which im doubtful) it wont be in my system to detect. Just going to see what my temps do over the next few days.

When is your OH back chick? is he not here tonight? Sounds like you have had an awful day :hugs: I hate Drs, they can be crap at the best of times.

xxx

Hi girls-sorry didn't have time to read all 10 pages of threads since I've been dealing with hospitalized pup. She's home now, looks & acts tons better but still watching to see if antibiotics will help an infection or if it is an underlying neorological issue and she is on seizure watch. : ( So all the stress and watching when I should be sleeping-no good temps, opks and we missed all of fertile cycle except yesterday. Thanks for kind words will keep up soon.

he should be home in an hour.. waiting impatiently. good news is, my girl baby name hit me while i was watching tv.. annabelle lee! i already decided if i have a girl, her middle name will be lee after my best friend of 10 years, and it's also the title of my favorite poem (with a different spelling.. annabel lee by edgar allan poe) i know the poem is a bit dark but i've always loved it, and i LOVE the name annabelle and lee is going to be the middle name no matter what (unless i have a boy). so excited to finally figure out a name.. OH and i couldn't decide on a SINGLE girls name. hopefully he likes this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->