Softcups

jo jo you sound like me. :haha: hope the SC have done the trick and you have caught that little eggy. :)

xxx

missed your posts girls sorry.

Thanks Aaisrie, i hope i get the result i want though. Been tryng for too long now. The thought of having to do it all over again really hurts when everything this month was timed so perfectly without me even realising.

Helly, charting is great. Il definitly do it again (if i have to) I hope you dont need to though.

xxx

I understand Laura, you are obviously really strong to do it for this long. If you aren't offended I will pray for you

Helly I agree you must temp, its far too stressful when you dont' lol! I've been terrible this month and picked it up half way through!

Thanks Laura fx'd for you too honey, your chart does look nice! how long you been ttc? this is our 16th cycle

:dust:

aaisrie, that would be really nice of you thank you. I stopped believing in god a long time ago when my nan died and my brother in law had lukiemia twice when he was two. But for the past month i have prayed every night. So has my other half. He went to church with the army and prayed a few days ago to. Thanks every so much, i really mean that.

Jo i have been TTC for 3 years in november. been NTNP fpr a long time before that. im hoping my chart is trying to tell me something lol.

xx

No problem Laura - I know it's hard to believe sometimes but there is a reason for everything and everything happens in His perfect timing.

sucks doesn't it? extra babydust for you! 3 years seems like forever to me. I hope your chart is a creeping bfp, you deserve it!! and it will give me hope
:hugs:
xx

thanks girls. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Not long now until we find out.

If its not this month ill be due to ovuate on valentines day so here is hoping the romantic time of the month will help me to conceive.

xxx

Got everything crossed for you Laura, you deserve that BFP so much x

thanks darling, the negativity is starting to kick in now. All PMA has gone out the window. lol.

xxx

im trying bella, loving the tattoos (tht is you in your pic isnt it?) i am covered in them to :happydance:

Yes it's my pic :) Thanks love! I love my ink, i designed my angel wings myself :flower: .. How many do you have? Lovin' to watch you :happydance: happydance! Good sign of PMA. :hugs:

:happydance: lol

I have a huge tribal rose in the centre of my back that i also designes myself. I have roses starting on my left ankle and going down my foot. i have a tribal design on my right calf. a chinese love symbol on my left sholder. a bow on my right wrist and my newly added.... lol. Phillips name going down the left hand (by my little finger) and a small jigsaw piece which represent Phil as he has completed me. lol.

Wow just realsied how many i actually have. :haha:

Plan to get many more to.

Your look lovely. Do you have anymore?

Oh ladies Im going to have to take a break from this TTC thing you know, its really getting me down today and its never got to me before really. Im assuming this lowish? hard? open cervix means im out for the month, its way too late to be OVing now surely. Its doing my head in, im at work checking my CP for FFS! I think I need to take my mind off it but I dont know how :(

Sorry ladies, feeling totally crap about it today and dont even know why. Need some of Bellas PMA.

Helly hunny. CP cant be used to access anything as it changes all the time. The only time it guarenteed to be one definilte way is when you ovulating and its high soft and open.
I checked mine this morning and it was high firm and close and now this afternoon its low soft and closed. it changes all the time. Dont give up hunny. It will happen. I have been here for 2 + years and still going so im sure you can :hugs:

xxx

Oh ladies Im going to have to take a break from this TTC thing you know, its really getting me down today and its never got to me before really. Im assuming this lowish? hard? open cervix means im out for the month, its way too late to be OVing now surely. Its doing my head in, im at work checking my CP for FFS! I think I need to take my mind off it but I dont know how :(

Sorry ladies, feeling totally crap about it today and dont even know why. Need some of Bellas PMA.

Cheer up hun :hugs: ; u're not out 'til the :witch: arrives; and keep your fingers out of there 'til then!! lol
TTC can be sooo hard... I keep thinking I'm going to quit cause it gets me so down some days but I just can't; want that baby too much; but it is soo heartbreakening not succeeding. You will get there hun; keep persevering!!
Sending u loads of PMA and :baby: :dust: !

Ah thanks girls, its silly it never gets me down like this, I just think if AF arrives then onwards and upwards to the next cycle. I think its the stupid symptom spotting, i have pains flashing through my boobs every so often today but I dont feel PG so its probably just in my head, its silly I know I need to just lift my head up and take whatever comes. Clearly just got out of bed the wrong side today.

Right im logging off for a bit to get my work done, if you catch me on here tell me to get off!

You lot are amazing you know, id have gone nuts without you all today x

It'll be alright helly :hugs: i agree with the other ladies. Hang in there, all will turn out!

Laura~ I have 5 and a half. the 4 you can see in the pic and a heart with flames and wings on my right hip bone. I'm getting more too :) they're insanely addictive. but next in line is a script from the bible across my ribs. Similar to the writing on Angelina Jolie's shoulder blade is what I have in mind. And a stupid party dot on my hand that I got reallly young, gonna cover it up with a solid colored orchid ;) Yours sound awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->