Softcups

Mamaxm- Awh! Anabel is our girl name too, it's just beautiful.. such a pretty name.

Thanks laura :hugs:

Mamaxm 11lp is fine, anything above 10 is fine. If it's below 10 there are problems because the egg doesn't have time to implant before the body kicks it out.

I just ordered some after watching the video on their website! 24 cups for $10.50? Heck ya!

Hope I can get them in and out! :dohh:

wooohooo hopefully we'll both be blessed with little annabelle's soon! or a boy.. we're thinking maxwell or jackson..
well hubby came home, we went right to it and i have my softcup in now! i have one more left, i'm saving it for tomorrow night so i have everything checked and then here's to hoping :) at least i know for sure when i o'd this cycle.

I just ordered some after watching the video on their website! 24 cups for $10.50? Heck ya!

Hope I can get them in and out! :dohh:

it's not as hard as you think i promise, i was very intimidated by them when i first got them but after dtd it's VERY easy to get it.:thumbup:

Hey ladies! 10dpo and i have yet to poas!!!!!!! :happydance: Thats so good for me i usually start at 5dpo :rofl:

not really anymore symtoms 2 report :shrug:
Just have to wait now!

i was 11dpo when i had bfp with Kaden so might test in morning :thumbup:
im gonna be gutted i just no it!

:dust:

xXx

Good luck ladies to who is going to be testing within the next couple of days, i can't wait!!

Hey ladies! 10dpo and i have yet to poas!!!!!!! :happydance: Thats so good for me i usually start at 5dpo :rofl:

not really anymore symtoms 2 report :shrug:
Just have to wait now!

i was 11dpo when i had bfp with Kaden so might test in morning :thumbup:
im gonna be gutted i just no it!

:dust:

xXx

Nice one on not testing yet!! FX and loads of :dust: !! We need more :bfp: on the Softcups testing thread.
I wasn't so good with the waiting and did one this morning even though it's still way too early... BFN of course... and I don't have any symptoms anymore. I was always nauseous, tired and had loads of CM in early pregnancy in the past so I don't think it will be this cycle; boooo!

morning all. Im 12DPO today :happydance: only 5 more days and my 2WW will be over. Had a nice temp rise this morning so im praying to god that the drop yesterday was an implantation dip.

xxx

morning all. Im 12DPO today :happydance: only 5 more days and my 2WW will be over. Had a nice temp rise this morning so im praying to god that the drop yesterday was an implantation dip.

xxx

Hey hun; had a quick look at your chart and don't want to get your hopes down or anything but isn't it a bit late for an implantation dip? Might have been a random one like u slept with your mouth open or something?
(Doesn't mean u're not pregnant though as the rise in temp today is def a good sign :D) :dust:

Yah Laura! I am hoping!!! fxd. Keep that PMA up love!

ttc4No3- You are testing pretty early babe- and I have been told that every pregnancy has different symptoms. I am still sending you :dust:

M2K- have you tested????

I am on my second peak from my CBFM. DH and I got to business yesterday when he came back from work so I had my SC in for over 12 hours :( But noticed this morning that the stuff in there was more clear and runny- compared to more creamy and runny like it has been in the past. It was alot like the preseed dollop I put in there last night before inserting the SC. Do you ladies relate to this? It was also weird smelling but it normally has a smell when i take them out :(

But noticed this morning that the stuff in there was more clear and runny- compared to more creamy and runny like it has been in the past. It was alot like the preseed dollop I put in there last night before inserting the SC. Do you ladies relate to this? It was also weird smelling but it normally has a smell when i take them out :(

Mine seemed more creamy and just smelt strongly of sperm. It's possible that your hubby had clear sperm (which is also normal) instead of creamy which would explain the colour maybe?

TTCno4. as i have a 17LP 11DPO is a normaly time for implantation as it can happen from 6-12 days so it would happen for me laer (if i was pregnant) where by women who have a 14day LP it would happen aroun7-8 DPO. I hope that makes sence.

Thanks minimi hunny. thats what it was like when i took them out. ALl the good stuff has been absorbed. the stuff thats left in the SC i believe is a mixture of our stuff and he left over fluid of the OH.

xxx

TTCno4. as i have a 17LP 11DPO is a normaly time for implantation as it can happen from 6-12 days so it would happen for me laer (if i was pregnant) where by women who have a 14day LP it would happen aroun7-8 DPO. I hope that makes sence.

ah yeah makes sense then :) FX

i am trying not to get my hopes up though cause i have been here wayyyyyy to many times. Just have to see what the next few days bring. Havent got much longer to wait now.

xxx

Laura and TTC4no3- thanks for your info ladies. DH and I have been using SC for the past week and most mornings it was rather creamy- perhaps I sucked all his :spermy: up yesterday! :shrug:

Laura- the waiting is the worst part- I wish we could fast forward it! Few more days and you will know! I'm waiting!!

i dont feel any different so not getting my hopes up for a positive result to be honest but you never now. OH in convinced im pregnant he really is. But he is like this every month so i dont pay attention. lmao

xxx

well i'm either 7, 8 or 9 dpo today, I'll say 8 because thats more likely. My chart is only half full because I decided I was not going to temp this time, then ovulation time came round and I got stressed out because I didn't know what was happening so started temping and poas like mad!

My temps look much better this month, I'm sure my progesterone must be better because I usually get really up and down temps and I had a fairly big rise yesterday. Must be all the vits and stuff i've been taking! (unless my one usage of softcup did the trick lol)

I've never been bothered about poas after ovulation but I've got some ic's ovulation ones hanging around so I keep peeing on them, got a faint second line today, so I just know I'll be poas again tomorrow. Stupid really because I don't think I'll be pg, I'm just enjoying poas!!! I finally see where some of you girls get your addiction now!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Your chart is looking good Laura but I think you're doing the right thing by erring on the side of caution, better to be pleasantly surprised than have your hopes dashed - FXed for you!!!

Morning all

Fingers crossed for all the ovulating / waiting girls and hugs to Aaisirie and Bella!

Im definately temping next month, not knowing whats going on this month is really getting to me. Just posted a question in the charting thread cos my head is so up my bum about it all. Dont feel even remotely pregnant now either. Bah humbug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->