Softcups

ah that sounds fantastic hunny.

Im getting two cherubs on my left sholder its quite a big tattoo. In between the 2 cherubs ther are two scripts which will be kept blank until i have kids and then their names can go in there.
My dad is a tattooist so i get them done for free which does not curb the addiction at all :haha:

xxx

Hey i havnt tesated yet, im testing in mrning but nt getting to excited! :flower:

ohhh tattoos i love them
i have a huge one wit kians name n my back going all up my spine, an angel on back of my neck for being clear of cancer for 5 years
a tattoo on my wrist
Ross in chinese and mom and dad with a rose
and my latest, kadens foot print!

heres my back

Attachments

• me tats.jpg
    me tats.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 40
OH WOW M2K those are lovely they really are. Oh all this talk of tattoos makes me really want another. the only time i can get them is when im on as its the only time thats safe when ttc, and even then i have to drive 119 mile to my dads to get it done. lol.

I would post some pics but im at work, my camera is broke and only have my phone and have no idea to get them on even if i did take them anyway:rofl:

xxx

:lol: they are adictive arn't they! i must stop really,, but i want one on my foot ! :thumbup:

xXx

i think the one on my foot is my favorite, its the OHs favorite to. not too much to cover it just decorate it. I have a lovely one that im going to get done down my ribs and round my boob but that can wait until i have finished having kids so a few more years away yet as its tking me forever to create just the one. lol.

xxx

ooh loving the tattoo pics!!! I only have one (biggish butterfly on inner ankle) and would love to get more done but want it related to my children so want my complete family before having it done :p Really love the look of wings and cherubs generally.

thats sounds like a good idea TTC and then you cant get a big tattoo too symoblise your complete family. :happydance:

Girls i have now had my second cold sore appear. thats 2 now in a week. Have not had one for years and years and im far from run down at the minute. pregnancy sign you think?

xxx

Could be Laura as I said the other day!! Loving the tattoos, I want more too - I need to stop watching miami ink because it makes me SO want another - just cant afford it yet!!

oh aaisrie i love that programme i have so got a soft spot for aami james. i would love for him to tattoo me.

xxx

M2k- Those are absolutely gorgeous! I love em! I'm surprised to find so many of us are tattoo lovers.. alot of women dont. But one of my tattoo artists told me "The world is full of 2 different types of people, Those with tattoos.. and those that are SCARED of the ones with tattoos" :lol::)

Awww thanks urs are lovely too!!!

ohhh i miss miami ink, we had sky turned off cus we never really used to watch much of it!! i love Kat von D!

Coleslaws as i pronounce :blush: sound very promising laura!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Bella ur tattooist is quite right! psst "whispers" i think bodys look boring without tats :shhh:

i have bad backache, please be a good sign!!!

xXx

i'm gonna try to post pics on this of mine, but bear with me as I haven't got a clue what I'm doing :blush: ...

Okay, I hope i got it, if not I'll have to edit :)

I've never seen Miami Ink, but now I'm intrigued! :) M2k- Backache could be good.. FX'd!

WOW belle those are beautiful. Im inclined to agree with your tattooist to. lol.

All of my family, apart from grand parents are tattoo lovers we are all covered (nicely) lol

M2K i have back ache to. Its dull and annoying. lol.

xxx

Fingers crossed for the backache girls.

As for me think ive lost my last marble, i was still feeling down when i got home so i did an internet cheapie 10miu and 20miu and I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines, but its so faint I cant be sure im not wishing it there if you know what I mean? OH cant see a thing and thinks im delusional :(

I will try again in the morning and go and get one of the superdrug 10miu ones that people on here rave about but i may just be imagining it.

Fingers crossed for the backache girls.

As for me think ive lost my last marble, i was still feeling down when i got home so i did an internet cheapie 10miu and 20miu and I swear I can see the faintest of faint lines on the 10miu, but its so faint I cant be sure im not wishing it there if you know what I mean? OH cant see a thing and thinks im delusional :(

I will try again in the morning and go and get one of the superdrug 10miu ones that people on here rave about but i may just be imagining it.

Ah thanks M2K, i just cant except what I see cos he cant see it and as ive been so down today i cant help but wonder if its wishful thinking. Got my fingers crossed for you for the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->