Softcups

fingers crossed Helly that it wasn't an evap and you get your BFP tomorrow and you to M2K.

I think i may join in and test tomorrow to. IF i did implant yesterday do you think it would pick it up now?

xx

Thanks Laura, i think it might be more like 7 days after implantation it shows? Id test but dont be disheartened by a bfn x

Yay Helly! I can't wait to hear tomorrow.. I hope it's a BFP! :) :hugs: you deserve it!

7 DAYS OH THATS PANTS. :sad2: that means i wont get a BFP until im actually late for AF :sad2: thats if im even pregnant.

xx

It might be 7 days using a standard (25-50miu) but quicker on a sensitive one? Test anyway lol!

Hi girls. Just took me ages catching up with everything.

Absolutely loving the tatoo pics. Wish I was brave enough to get one!!

Good luck and baby dust to Helly and Laura. Can't wait to see how ur testing turns out.

Loving all the pma from all you other girls, Bella, Ais, Minimin and anyone else who's such inspiration.
I'm an absolute dragon tonight. My OH has actually sent me to bed!! I'm so so moody and irritated which is just not like me. I'm very emotional too. Exhausted. Creamy cm. Nauseous. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up high but it's so hard when the signs are there. Ofcourse I've had these signs before and not been pregnant and it's so awful to get the BFN's.

well ladies, got a pos. opk AGAIN today so bd'd again, used my last softcup and now i'm done with it, we'll just see what happens. ugh i hope i o'd last night otherwise my lp will be down to 10 days and i just can't accept that.
laura, i read online that you can get a pos. test 3-4 days after implantation. :)

well ladies, got a pos. opk AGAIN today so bd'd again, used my last softcup and now i'm done with it, we'll just see what happens. ugh i hope i o'd last night otherwise my lp will be down to 10 days and i just can't accept that.
laura, i read online that you can get a pos. test 3-4 days after implantation. :)

Em i know the feeling hunny. Im in the same boat. Body tells you yes, head tells you 'yeah right, no chance) :haha:

mamaxm: i dont blame you having a rest, you must be shattered. lol. Well IF it was an implantation dip tomorrow will be too early to test and i only have 3 IC 10miu left so shall i do one tomorrow or leave it until Friday?

Thanks Helly- i reaally dont know when to test. Sod it If my temp is high ill do it in the morning.

Will update you all tomorrow. Good night my lovley BnB ladies, im off home now and straight to bed for me.

:hugs: :dust:

xxx

i would leave it till friday if you don't want to buy anymore!! you know if af is one minute late you're going to be scrambling for a test! but FX'd for you darling i really hope this is your month <3

OH! so i've wondering if any of you can help me out with this question, i'm severely ADD for one reason or another and i've been on adderall for years.. should i stop taking it? could it hurt anything? i just paid $80 for my prescription today (switching insurance) and now i'm going crazy wondering if i should take it or not.

Morning!

max id love t help u bit id give you wrong infrmation sorry hun :hugs:

i tested this morning 11dpo and got a :bfn: AF due monday boooooooooooo to the witch! Hope i was just to early :sad1:

xXx

Don't take it honey!!!! Speak to your doctor. It could definately harm your baby - it's basically speed, it could speed the baby's heartbeat and do all kinds of bad things :( even though you have ADD your baby might not - and if not, it'll have the opposite effect on bubba.

Be careful xo

Aw boo hoo mommytokian. Hope the witch stays away.

I don't think you should give up too quickly tho chick, it could be too early, lots of ladies have tested BFN at 11 dpo then BFP at 14 dpo ( or even later )
I really hope this is true for you hun.
Got my FXed for you xx

Ah sorry M2K, fingers crossed it was just too early.

Nop, nothing, just one line, I think I might have actually imagined it last night :(

Helly not necessarily! When I was preg with my DD I got my first + when I was 3.5 weeks, I made an appt with the Dr but when they tested me... BFN! She started telling me it was a chem and to keep trying but I KNEW I was and persisted. Eventually she said she'd bring me back next week to test. So when I got there the next week the samples had already been collected to go to the lab but the nurse said she'd do one there for me and it was + with 30 seconds. I had BFN for two weeks after getting my 2 + that one day.

Ah thanks Aaisirie, I swear I could see something, but with him not being able to and nothing this morning, Im wondering if it was an evap or a little crease in the test or something, Im going to go to superdrug later and get one of their 10miu ones, I believe they are very good. My boobs are sore and they never get sore, not until after AF has started.

The superdrug ones are amazing, they picked up my miscarriage at just over 3 weeks

girls i think i have got my :bfp:

i woke up at 9:45 and done a 10 miu IC i can se the faintest of faintest line but its definitly there. At first i thought it was my eyes playing tricks on my but i really think its there. Im not getting too excited yet. Im going to a FRER either tomorrow or saturday morning.

I have never ever saw a line in my 2+ years TTC, not even a faint one so i cant be imagining this right?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->