Softcups

just to add i mean it is the faintest of faintest line, im not even sure its there, oh i really dont know what to think.

xxx

Hey all! Well as the :witch: is about to show her face this month it looks like i will be joining the ranks of softcup users, You got room for one more? :)

welcome razcox, the girl on this thread are the best you will love it here.

when is AF due? i hope she stays away for you.

xxx

LAURA~ OMG Honey!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:! I'm almost in tears right now I'm so excited for you.. I hope this is it! Wait until tomorrow or saturday and take another test, but if you see something that's great! You know what they say.. "A line is a line!" Thats so amazing sweetie yayyyy. :D :happydance:

M2k- Sorry dear but yes alot of women don't get a BFP that early, don't lose hope. There is still a good chance you could be..

:D

Can you take a pic of the test? I'll invert it and see if there is anything :flower: ?

i have tried darling and its just not picking it up. I only have my mobile. I have an OV test that i done yesterday that is wayyyy drker than the pregnancy test from this morning. I tried inverting them both and its not working.
I only have my mobile and not sure how to even get it on here if i could take a picture anyway.

im soooo scared that the next test i do will be negative. i mean it i have never got to lines ever. No matter if i take them apart. hold them to the light, nothing. This is the closest i have ever got. I hve used these 10miu before and never got an evap so i dont think its that cause it loks purple.

the only way i cn describe it is you know when you start doing your OPKs too early and you can se the faintest of faintest lines well thatswhat this test looks like.

Im bricking it. I sooooo hope this is it.

xxx

Well they say the OV tests can pick up pregnancy wayyy early too! How many dpo are you again? It sounds very very promising honey. Try your hardest not to get stressed or think too much about it ( i can imagine that must be damn near impossible, but try!)

Just know that we're rooting you on! I hope this is it, and deep down I feel that it IS it for you.. I don't know why but I felt this was going to be your month from the beginning! Lets hope that it is honey :hugs:

That's fantastic Laura!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Frer (the superdrug ones are really good too!) I really hope this is it for you!!

Oh my god Laura!!!!!!! I'm with Bella, feel like im welling up here, I hope so much that that little line gets stronger for you tomorrow, now dont get too worked up missy, you need to rest, you're more than likely preggers! xxx

im 13 DPO today but my temps took a dip 2 days ago so if that was implantation it still sooo early. Im finding it really really hard to get my hopes up. i keep lookin at the test every second to make sure the line hasnt dissapeared. :haha: i cant stop shaking. lol.
i hope your right hunny, i really hope this is it now.
xxx

awhh. this is just too crazy. (happy:cry:) anyone else feel like their sister just told them that she was pregnant? Never thought I'd be so close to a group of girls I haven't met. I'm soo excited/anxious for you!

thank girls, i have just prayed again, i promised god if he blesses my with that stong BFP it will restore all my faith in him that i lost so long ago and i thanked him for the blessing he gave me this morning.

i really hope its not in my head, it really is so faint girls im just struggling to believe it.

all my signs i have been having are hardly there any more :sad2:

xxx

thanks Bell :hugs: i really wouldnt be able to get through all this without you guys. Im at home on my own. OH is away and i just wish someone was here to have a look at this and tell me if its alll in my head and put me out my misery.

xxx

awe, thats okay honey alot of women say they didn't even really HAVE signs sometimes (or they disappear).. don't let that get you down. Just remember this time is crucial if you are indeed pregnant, so try to take it easy and not work yourself up too much! God will bless you honey, even if it isn't right now. I sure hope it is.. but it will happen no matter what. So just keep that frame of mind, and be patient until tomorrow :)

i really can se the line its so faint but its the sme thickness a the control line and its purple but transparent if that makes sence at all.

We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Enough of me, how is everyone today. All good? I have work 2-10 today and really not in the mood to go.

xxx

Exciting ;) .. I'm doing alright. Just going to pick up the house and do some shopping today.. probably. We're getting our Income Taxes back on the 5th ( the day I ovulate ) ... I'm excited! Gotta love an extra $3,000 :flower: .. so im just waiting for ovulation day and extra cash. lol How is everyone doing?

Aaisrie? Helly? M2k? Where you girls at.

oooohhh i would love that to happen to me. Any ideas on what you going to buy? my weakness is bags, belts and shoes. Major addition on shoes. lol

xxx

I'm here! It's my birthday today! I'm 28 and so far I'm still in my pjs being lazy :D

Ah Laura, I have 20 HPT's at home, I wish I could magic them to you so you could just test all day to keep you busy lol. Work might help to keep your mind off it a little.

Im fine, sore boobs still there, still hoping I didnt imagine it last night and I will get a positive Saturday morning. Going to try to be good and keep away tomorrow! x

Woooohooooo Laura this is soooo exciting!!! :happydance: FX !!!

:hugs: M2K; I also had a :bfn: and also hoping it's just too early but I don't think this is our cycle; got my pre-period cramps and temps are on the cover line booo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->