Softcups

I just bought a new purse! It is amazing :D It was 70$ so DH told me I better take care of it like I would a baby :dohh: what a pun. lol.. My weakness is most def. Shoes, or makeup/beauty products. You should see my bathroom, it's ridiculous, I've got so many body washes, face,hair etc. stuff.. it's out of control. Other than that I think I'll just buy some new clothes, and a pea coat. And save the rest for going home :hugs: You guys don't get Income Taxes where you are?

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To Youuu Happy Birthday dear Eve, Happy birthday to you!

There, I just cybersang you happy birthday. Have a great one hon! :hugs: :flower:

Happy Birthday Aaisirie!

I got a Radley handbag and purse for Christmas off my OH, I swore id be good and not fill it with crap, alas, its full of crap :)

Lol- Helly! That's funny. They're meant to be full of crap though, so don't be too hard on yourself. :lol:

woop Happy birthday Aaisrie hunny, hope you have a fantastic day darl.

PJ day, that sounds soooooo good to me right now. I have to start getting ready for work :(

xxx

Okay so I posted a thread you girls.. but I might as well ask here cuz I'm sure you'll know. I've never really tried to "feel" where my cervix is.. as I'm weird about putting my fingers up there unless necessary. The softcups go over it, but it's a bit easier since you're pushing something in from behind. I've never tried just, without anything. And I can't feel it. AF stopped yesterday so is it just out of reach? I thought it was supposed to be low right now. :dohh: wow I have no idea. Is there some trick to it?

Nope there isn't Bella, when I had my DD I was told my cervix is higher than the norm so most of the time I can't feel mine at all. BUT I've discovered over the last few days if I check throughout the day every so often I can feel it. I now know that if I can JUST reach it with my middle finger, it's medium, if I can't reach it, it's high and if I can touch it easily with my middle finger it's low! I'm only just starting with it so I don't know what it means but if you are gonna record it you should do it the same time every day because it changes all the time! Sometimes during the day I can feel it and 5 mins later I can't reach it at all!

I love this thread, we can talk about anything.

Top tip Bella, if you think you can feel what might be a bit of pooh pushing through the wall, its not its your cervix :blush: I amaze myself with how stupid I can be somedays (yes I did think that) :)

Ah, Okay. So today it's probably just outta reach. Cuz I swear, if I tried to go up any farther I'd poke myself in the tonsils. Lmao. Just kidding. geesh I'm gross.. Lolol :lol: Helly! I just almost laughed kool-aid out of my nose. We all have those days though. :haha:

Just check throughout the day, I have started checking mine first thing in the morning after I've had a wee lol because sitting on the toilet leaning forward slightly I find it's easier to reach

Okay, I'll start that tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be lower by then, or I can manage to reach it! Thank hun :hugs: so what do you plan on doing today? just relaxin? Or do you have somethin special planned.

Happy Birthday, be a devil and stop in ya PJ's all day! Can't beat pj days.
Laura Congrats its well deserved!!

How is everyone doing today?

girls its official.i have just done another test. Different brand. A mid stream 20 miu internet test and another pink faint line its more visable that the one this morning i have my :bfp:

xxx

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:cry:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
OMG! Congrats! x 100!
You finally got it babe :) How do you feel?!

Oh my god Laura, huge huge congratulations, Im praying for that perfect little sticky bean for you. You deserve this so much, now put your feet up and enjoy looking at your figure for a bit, you're gonna miss it soon :D

Bella - off day? I thought thats what it was for at least 5 years!!

its still only faint but a lot clearer than the on this morning so it cant be an evap right?

i dont feel any different in myself. just told my mum she burst out crying bless her. :)
Im off to work now girls ill log back on when i get there.

love you all, thanks ever so much girls i mean that.

xxx

:wohoo: Laura I am so happy for you!Congrats and tons and tons of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->