Softcups

Ohhh myyy freaking god!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura a line is a line sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: i swear if anyone deserves this it has to be u, after 2 years, im jumping of the walls here an i barely no u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We go to disneyland paris tomrrow afternoon sp i wont be back on till monday ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthay to A (sorry i forgot how to spell ur name lol)

hello everyne else!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in a down mood today getting a bfn but laura, ya just cheered me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

xXx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! wow thats amazing news! Guess coldsores are a sign after all! woop woop hope you have a great pg hun xxxx

happy happy Birthday Aasirie!!!!

and :wohoo: again to Laura!!

M2k- when are you testing?????

Ohh this is soo exciting!!!!!

Im not taking a preg test with me to disneyland so unless a mickey mouse shop sell them ill be testing monday :lol:

imagine that, a mickeymouse pregnancy test, if he has 1 ear its a bfn if 2 ears appear its a bfp, jesus i do overthink things :wacko:

xXx

laura congratsssssss im so happy for you huny :happydance: xxx

Aasirie happy birthday hun have a great day xxx

:rofl: M2K those test would be fab. So much easier to read than all these faint lines and stuff. hope you have a fantastic time, I went there was i was younger and loved it. It was great.

Girls do you mind if i stick around on here for a bit. I promis i wont mention pregnancy or anything, just dont want to leave as i can have it all taken away from me soooo easily.

xxx

Id love u to stay and i for one dont mind u mentioning ur little beany baby!!! :flower:

Laura!! I don't know about the other girls but I know I would be upset if you DIDN'T stay. (at least for a lil while :blush:) This is a sisterhood here.. lol.. Stick around.. :flower:

And if you ever DO decide to leave us :( at least come back and visit this thread.

Thanks guys!!

M2K it would be cooler if it was BFP - smiley face and BFN - sad face!!!

thanks girls, means a lot. Just feel like i belong here you know.

i soooo cant be bothered to work today?

xxx

:lol: yes it would!

im so tired i cud sleep for a week zZz

It is going to take us 12 hours to get from here to disneyland by coach then euro tunnel, then we spend a whole day in the park saturday then travel back sunday for another 12 hours... is it worth it i hear u ask? Well yes because 2people dropped out so me and kian are filling in and we dont have to pay a thing because its already paid for and £200 smackeroonies for spending money :happydance:

but my god we are going to be absalutley exhausted!!! :coffee:

Laura dont go to wrk!!!!!!!!!!u must be to excited to work!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

when u telling OH? xXx

Pshh, I'd be saying Frig work today. Tell them you're having your first bout of pregnancy sickness. haha. what a way to break it to em! :) :hugs: yes, How/When are you gonnna tell OH?!

im alrready here and have to stay until 10 pm :sad2:

yeah i have told him, he was the first person i tol. he is over the moon. he knew i was anyway and i dont know how. Plus he had another dream i had a bump last night. Ive told my mom my nan and grand dad and my sister. :haha: thats it though, no one else until 12 weeks.

My mom couldnt stop crying, she has seen me at my worst in this 2 yeras TTC and if it wasnt for her i would have given up a long time ago. She pulled me through it.

xxx

Laura do u think the cups helped then? and just think, u werent even going to try this month because ur H being away!
i forgot he had them dreams!!!!!!!!!! i had a dream i got my bfp but woke with a bfn my dreams suck :dohh:

what do u do work wise laura? i want a job, the last time i worked i just left school, but then i got diagnosed with cancer then getting pregnant i just eint had time!

im sitting here with a hot chocolate and malted chocolate biccies, u no the one with the cows on. ohh my they are gorgeous *munch munch*

Yeah M2K i think they definitly helped. I think they are the reason i got my BFP.
i think the fact that we were nt TTC this month helped to. Didnt even realised i had OVd until he had gone away again so the pressure had totally been taken off. We only used the SC so could practice for next month.

I work for the police as a civilian investigator. Been here for 2 years and 2 months. Will be leaving though in July to move back up north.
God hun, sorry to hear about the cancer. You fought through it though :hugs:

xxx

Ooh M2K, those biccies are fab.

Laura you absolutely must stick around and I definately want to hear everything about your little bean! Im so pleased, im even chuffed for you that you saw those two lines as much as I am that you're pregnant ya know? If that makes sense? Those two amazing life changing lines are as much a thing to be celebrated as what is to come. So stick around, you have to will us on to our BFP's!

Laura did you use preseed on them or anything like that or just as is?

oh i will Helly hunny. i have never much such a great bunch of women who desrve anything less. I KNOW you will all be with me soon. It still doesnt seem real.

I dont FEEL pregnant at all. And im so petrified the test ill do tomorrow will be BFN my whole world would just fall apart it really would.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->