Softcups

no pre seed at all Aasirie hunny. I have used that about a year ago and just didnt work for me at all.

xx

Ohhh i love t get into the police side of things! even been looking into it but if i get pregnant then theres no point right now :dohh:

Guess what ladies, i just been toilet because i thought AF had come but it was thick cm (sorry tmi) and when i wiped there was a tinge of blood, then i wiped again and another tinge of blood but wiped again and it had gone, shes on her way and shes gonna be early! just check cp its quite high but it is hard, i think im out guys but its ok because if she does turn up today at leaste i can go on the rides with my lil man at disney and let my hair down so it's all good!!! :flower:

Yeah M2K i think they definitly helped. I think they are the reason i got my BFP.
i think the fact that we were nt TTC this month helped to. Didnt even realised i had OVd until he had gone away again so the pressure had totally been taken off. We only used the SC so could practice for next month.

I work for the police as a civilian investigator. Been here for 2 years and 2 months. Will be leaving though in July to move back up north.
God hun, sorry to hear about the cancer. You fought through it though :hugs:

xxx

Was it your first month using softcups babes?? x

yeah yomo it ws my first month using them, and its definitly down to them i got my BFP. i took clomid last month and i didnt work so this month i thank the SC.

M2K hunny glad your looking on the bright side but the CM is something i had yesterday and today. I feel soaked down there (sorry if TMI)
My CP is also low medium and closed so proves that cant really be taken into consideration cause its supposed to be high in pregnancy apparently.

xxx

Am i being stupid in thinking could it be implantation bleeding? :blush: it's only a tiny spots on tissue paper if i hadnt looked closely i wouldnt have known it was there...why do i do this to myself! :shrug:

LAURA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm so happy for you! you so deserve this. i've been in alot of threads where i've really felt jealous (but still happy for them, of course) when other ladies got their bfps, girls that were in their first or second cycle in trying and i was just gutted, but i am 100% jealous free and excited for you! i hope we get to be bump buddies soon! i hope you hang around in this thread for at least a little bit, we all want to hear all the details and line progressions!
not going to take the adderall, i did some research and there has only been one recorded case of birth defects due to taking adderall in first tri but i would hate to be the second case.
stupid dog got in the trash this morning while i was asleep and dug out all the softcups, woke up to pee and caught her knawing on one! was so mad. but she's a basset hound and she's just bred for trouble so i guess i just need to keep the bathroom door shut :haha:

Wow you guys move fast on this thread lol! AF id due tomorrow laura. And congrates on the :bfp: !

M2K hunny it could definitly be implantation bleeding. Do you normally spot before AF.

mamaxm thanks so much i still cant beleive it. Bless your dog thats quite funny. :rofl:
Ive never heard of that adderall what is it and whats it supposed to do?
xxx

Iv never spotted before AF not so little as this anyway, it usually just turns up with cramps and all, but i have no cramping just backache headache and very tired? ohh i hate this malarky :lol:

she shuld be here by tonight if she is gonna show up!

what if it is implantin bleeding, ohh i need to get it out my head because i excite myself and it is usually for naff all! :shrug:

razcox i rememer u from when i was TTC kaden! welcme hun! :hugs:

it's for ADD. without it i just laze about, can't seem to focus on anything and have very intrusive, scary thoughts.. horrible paranoia. but i think if it could cause any harm i don't want to use it.. i'm seeing mixed reviews though, some doctors took their patients off and some just put them on a lower dosage.. i think i may take a very low dosage, like 10mg a day. i don't know. once i found out i was pregnant, i would quit at that moment but it's hard when i'm doubting i am pregnant and feeling the effects of not taking it. ugh.

M2K its sounding positive to my hunny im keeping everything crossed for you. Why dont you test again in the morning before you go paris?

Mamaxm, have you spoke to your Gp about it and got their opinions? May be worth a go.

xxx

Iv never spotted before AF not so little as this anyway, it usually just turns up with cramps and all, but i have no cramping just backache headache and very tired? ohh i hate this malarky :lol:

she shuld be here by tonight if she is gonna show up!

what if it is implantin bleeding, ohh i need to get it out my head because i excite myself and it is usually for naff all! :shrug:

razcox i rememer u from when i was TTC kaden! welcme hun! :hugs:

Yep i though i recognised the name! had a little break but i'm back and still TTC number 1! :happydance:

oh please do. ill be on in the morning whilst watching jeremy kyle as i do so please dont forget. lol. Oh its so exciting. :happydance: got everything crossed for you. (including my legs now) :haha:

Thankyou! and lol@jezza kyle, i watch that to! it's pretty rubbish but one of them programs that u just have to watch! kinda like that new dating show "take me out" nor likey nor lighty! :lol:

haha watching some of the stories on there makes my life feel sooo much beter :rofl: xxx

ugh until my insurance is sorted out i can't see them. i'm just going to try and stay away from it, as irritating as it is. i would much rather have a happy healthy baby and feel a little out of it. :)

This thread moves so fast I've missed soooooooooo much since Friday!

So i woke up from areally bad sleep, went toilet, opened up a test and BAM!!!! She got me!!!!!!!!! :sad1: i am never ever going to believe my body again and screw symtom spotting!!!!!!!!!

On a good note, at leaste i can have fun with my son at disneyland, riding on all the rides! having a sneaky alcohol drink with my friends :thumbup:

im getting excited i think thats whats brought her on 3 days early :lol:

Anyway ladies heres to cycle 3 :flower:

due to ovulate 8-10th feb :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
xXx

So i woke up from areally bad sleep, went toilet, opened up a test and BAM!!!! She got me!!!!!!!!! :sad1: i am never ever going to believe my body again and screw symtom spotting!!!!!!!!!

On a good note, at leaste i can have fun with my son at disneyland, riding on all the rides! having a sneaky alcohol drink with my friends :thumbup:

im getting excited i think thats whats brought her on 3 days early :lol:

Anyway ladies heres to cycle 3 :flower:

due to ovulate 8-10th feb :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
xXx

Sorry to hear hun; like u say at leat u'll be able to take full advantage of the rides at disneyland - hope u have loads of fun with your family!! And enjoy the alcohol hehe :D
I'm about to start cycle 5; sucks!! Really hope that # 3 will be your lucky one :dust: :dust: :dust: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->