Softcups

hey hun by the look of ur ticker ur still in with a chance? :dust: we leave at 12 i cant wait im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jus to see kian little face light up when we walk into disneyland park!!!!!!!!! im gonna spoil him rotton!:happydance:

Bella how u doing hun?

Laura has it sunk in yet? :happydance:

Aaiseri (srry fr spelling lol) howu doing hun?

titi ur dog is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hop everyone else isok!!! xXx

hey hun by the look of ur ticker ur still in with a chance?

think it's inevitable now sadly; :bfn:s on First Response, no symptoms, my temperatures are on my coverline and won't rise, and I'm getting my pre-period cramps which start 5 days before AF arrives; I actually think she might arrive a bit early at this rate lol.
Ah well; trying to be positive :) Looking at aromatherapy to try next cycle; nice massages with nice smelling oils sound good to me :thumbup:

Morning ladies!

Ah M2K, big hugs and fingers crossed for next cycle, you'll have a ball at Disney, I took James (3and a half) to Disney before Christmas as he absolutely loved it!

Got the superdrug ones, BFN last night, did an IC this morning and BFN but did an OPK and there is still LH there? Dont know why im not letting it go this month, oh and I have a cold sore this morning :D

did an OPK and there is still LH there? Dont know why im not letting it go this month, oh and I have a cold sore this morning :D

oooh; all sounds like good signs!! exciting; especially after laura's coldsores hehe; FX!!!

Ah thanks TTC4, but surely if Im getting BFN's on CD26 Im out?

No idea, I totally ballsed up my charting this month, though Im guessing it was around 13 days a go, but with not charting I may have not ovulated at all!

Link us to your chart helly!!

*hugs* M2K, you have Bellablu and I to keep you company, this will be our month!!! I'm so sorry this happened

:happydance: Good morning all my beautiful girls! I'm doing amazing today, DH came home early from work and woke me up with kisses. Gotta love it. :) Yes M2k We'll keep you company. FEBRUARY is our month! Have a blast on your trip! I don't know about you girls but DH and I might as well be one person this month, we won't be detached much. lol :haha: It's gonna be a good day today. AF is finally all the way gone, I hate that last day because it's always spotting and I can't tell if she's fully gone or not. :shrug:

Eugh I know what you mean Bella! Well last night when my best friend was coming round for a girlie night, she turned up and said she was doing the cake thing and to turn the light out and sit down and don't move. She went into the kitchen and the next thing my OH appeared out of the kitchen with a muffin with a candle in it!!! Lovely surprise :D So Patricia left, and Chris and I had a lovely evening chilling (I actually typed children.... freudian slip?!) out and.... other stuff ;)

morning all,

M2K so sorry the witch got you hunny. At least you can enjor disney land now with the little one :happydance:

TTc sorry it ws BFN hunny.

Helly, i dont an OPK the day before yesterday and it was quite dark. Then i got my BFP the nxt day. Hang in there. my chart says i didnt implant until 11 DPO so it may still be to early for you to test. Just give it a few more days.

xxxx

sorry i missed a few posts there. morning Belle and aaisrie. glad AF has gone Belle.

xxx

Well im all packed and booked taxi for 12:00 :happydance:

ive told OH to get as much rest as possible all next week cus the week after,he eint gonna no whats hit him!!! :rofl:

im just cooking me and kian some bacon, egg, beans mushrooms and sausage with toast to fill us up before we go ohhh it smelling luurrrvly!!!

it seems a life time away untill the end of feb!!!!!!!!!!! im glad i got u lovelies to keep my mind occupied!!! :flower:

oh M2K you have made me hungry. lol.

Hav a fantastic time, and poor OH :rofl: he is going to be shattered. lol.

xxx

Aww :) That sounds delish M2k! Laura :hugs: thanks honey! Aaisrie- Awe, that is too sweet :) :flower: I'm glad you had an enjoyable Birthday then!

What is a freudian slip? I've read that in a few other posts. :dohh:... Sorry if that sounds dumb i've just never heard it before! =]

M2K- hope you have a blast this weekend!

Laura I am still :wohoo: for you!

Am tired and grumpy this morning. As I put in todays temperatures into FF It gave me some cross hairs which tells me I am 3dpo and my CBFM 2nd day peak puts me at 2dpo... Interesting. I am also concerned my temps havent really risen much for being post ovulation. Can some of you ladies have a look- I use Medhelp over FF but have posted both links

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/297e7f/ttc.png

https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/104907?personal_page_id=863234

Need to get motivated so off to do some exercise- hope you ladies are having a lovely Friday! xx

minimi hunny i tried to view your FF chart and it just shows your ticker. my temps after OV for 3 days werent high at all so dont let that worry you. Have a look at my chart, the link is through my ticker.

thanks darling. Still hasnt sunk in yet to be honest. AF would have been due Tuesday o wont be settled until i have got passed that to be honest. lol. bokked in the Drs on the 10th so think it will be moe real then to. lol.

xxx

Hey Laura- I did have a look at your chart- I have the same type of rise- I hope it keeps rising like yours did!

Can you try the ticker again at the end of my signature babe?

I bet Tuesday cant come around fast enough!I am off to Egypt next Saturday and I want to test before I go. THough getting a BFN at 9-10dpo wont be unusual- I am wondering whether it is better to take some tests with me??? I guess if :witch: comes with me on holiday :cry: I can console myself with all the sauna, jacuzzi, steam rooms I want. My pregnancy in December I went to a Spa place at around 9dpo and was so scared- did enter steam and sauna places but had to leave as I was worried what it would do. As it turns out I had a MC on the 9th of Dec so I am sure it may have had something to do with it... you'll notice my temp was high and then after the 28th (spa date) it went down :(

Ok so i am over analysing everything and the 2ww has just begun.. arrggh
Thanks again Laura!

Minimin

Will try to work out how to link to my chart, but I warn you the info is embarrasingly patchy!

Just checked my CP and its high (now I know what high is!) and open, I guess Im out, surely it would be closed. Ah sod it, Im just going to wait it out now I think, onwards to next cycle, Im going to add conceive plus this next month I reckon.

Bella - couldnt work out how to explain it so I will leave it to good old wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->