Softcups

minimi uny i have had a lok, obviously not enugh data yet but its looking sooo good. looks like my 3 days after OV. yeah hun 9-10 DPO is wayyyy to early to be testing. I would take some tests on holiday with you. And if the witch comes like you say you can enjoy your holiday wth all the alcohol you like :happydance: fingers crossed you get your BFP though.
I went Egypt in 2008, absolutly beautiful country, went snorkelling it was amazing. so beautiful.

xxx

DH and I need the break- not just with 5months of ttc and 2 pregnancies and nothing to show for it- other than my now psychotic behaviour LOL! DH has had additional rotten luck since the NY turned too with some dodgy skin infection on his leg :(

Never been to Egypt before- we are heading to Taba Heights which isnt that popular at the moment. I know they do scuba diving so I am hoping to try that- but scared as I cant swim too well and have a phobia about putting my head under water!

How are you today? are you working later?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/af76c

That might work, sorry about the appalling lack of info.

Oh and Ive had tons of CM as well, it sounds alot like what Mommy2Kian had the past few days.

you will have a fantastic time Minimi hunny. Its grat i didnt want to come home. i went to sharmel sheik it was fab.
Im doing ok, feeling sick now nd then but apart from that i feel normal. done a cler blue digi this morning to confirm it so feeling more secure now. lol.

Helly your signs and cp are looking really good to be honest. i have creamy CM. more than normal but not an abundance of it. :wacko:

xxx

Ah thanks Laura, what do you think about the fact that Im sure my cervix is open though and its definately gotten so much higher than yesterday? Im going to do this charting stuff properly next month!

you need to check it the same time every day else you dont get a real picture of what its doing. Mine is still low, soft and closed at the moment but a few days ago it was high, medium and not quite closed and not quite open.

you still have a few days to go yet hun. have you tested yet? i cant remember?

xxx

Ive peed on an unhealthy number of sticks, including one where I swear I could see something but OH couldnt and was a little worried about me lol. Everything else has been BFN, I will cling on to the hope of my coldsore for a few days I guess!

Hope things are sinking in for you a bit today x

hun coldsore were my sign, i think your in wth a good chance. M first test was s faint i dont think anyone else would have seen it. even the FRER today is faint so dont loose hope.

Yeah it has a little. had major wave of sickness from the smell of the tumble dryer this morning. :wacko: no idea what that was about. i had to wrap my scarf round my face to switch it off. :rofl:

xxx

Haha, tumble dryer smell, well thats a bit nuts! Look forward to the cravings, mine was ice and it had to be McDonalds ice.

Is it really sad that when I woke up this morning and saw I had a coldsore I thought "woohoo, Laura had a coldsore, I hope I get two of them!" :d

Thanks Laura! Smelling tumble dryers making you sick- fantastic sign honey!!

Helly I hope you get another Coldsore..

How how weird was this post! :rofl:

rofl:

helly, fingers crossed you get another one. I hope they are signs for you chick.

Minimi, no idea what its about. :wacko: its my excuse to get out of doing the washing and drying for the next 9 months though :happydance:

xxx

Ha Min, brill post. Thats the most depressing yet fantastic thing ive seen wished on 2 people :D

Laura - by order of me (my qualifications are studied midwifery for years in my own time and champion googler) you absolutely must not do the washing, there ya go! :D

Oh and TMI I know, but ive got way too much CM going on, way more than normal. Still high, definately softer and maybe partially open? I know closed but dont really know how open is open.

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? Laura have you stopped dancing around?

Hope you have a great break M2K

Minimin- you are only a couple of days behind me i have brought some First response tests that you can use 6 days b4 your period! i am going to give them a go in the morning.

x

helly, i have been told. im going to print this page off to show the OH. :rofl:

helly, im convinced your pregnant hun. i have shed loads of the stuff its gross. and i mean lllloooooaaaaads!!!!!!
xxx

Yomo good luck! If you read the back of the first response tests you'll see the actual percentage of people who get a BFP 6 days before, so dont worry if you dont!

Thanks Laura, I dont know what to think this month, the BFN's are doing my head in, my cervix being open has upset me but my boobs are still sore and im so bloody tired and all this CM and weirdly I fell asleep last night and my OH went downstairs, he came up an hour later and woke me up cos I was so sweaty he wondered what had happened, I never ever get sweaty in bed, im the most pathetically cold person I know!

Gerr rant and smile for stamping foot! AF is toying with me!!! Yesterday i was sure she was on her way today the day AF is due and nothing . . . . The cramps have stopped and CM is back to yellowish with CP being quite high. The thing is though my temps are low WTF is going on GERRRRRRRRRRR :hissy:

its sounding good to be. my boobs were really sore last week, they still are now but not half as bad. they look like an A-Z aswell with all the veins on them its horrid. lol.

When is AF due and when are you going to test again?

xxx

Sorry Razcox! I feel your frustration :hugs:

Helly and Laura- did you have this- weird twinges around your womb area that then tweaks down to your VJayjay? I think I had this with my MC pregnancy :(
I know I am only 3dpo- is it too early?

Minimin

Oh jees- just checked my journal and chart for last month and I was getting these twinges around 3-6dpo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->