Softcups

How exactly do these work? So you would put them in and then have sex with them in and then the softcup catches all the sperm or do you put them in after sex ..and then what happens?
Sorry I don't know anything about these things.
Do they sell them in the UK?
Do not put them in before sex!! Well not if you want to have a baby. You insert them after sex to hold the sperm close to cervix for as long as you want to wear it. THat's what i been told, it's not scientificaly proven to but quite a few ladies got their bfp from using them this way. They are a little tricky to insert at first so I would practice first before you really use them. Read this thread from the beginning and you'll see the videos ppl posted to help explain. Hope this helped! :thumbup:
Thanks, I just wasn't sure how they worked or anything, so sorry if it seemed like a dumb thing I was saying, lol.

Does anyone know if these are sold in the UK?

No questions is a dumb question!! You won't find the answer unless you ask! :winkwink: I am sure you can get them in the uk , but not sure where. I"m sure someone will post soon to answer that.

How exactly do these work? So you would put them in and then have sex with them in and then the softcup catches all the sperm or do you put them in after sex ..and then what happens?

Hi Butterfly - yes they do sell them in the UK - I got some from www.expresschemist.co.uk can't remember how much but they came quickly. You put them in after sex to keep the swimmers in. I've used them for first time this cycle and am really hoping for a :bfp:. They look massive and really daunting when they arrive but just follow instructions on how to put in - I put them in lying down so I don't let the swimmers out!! Pushed it backwards and downwards at same time. Left it in overnight (you can leave for up to 12 hours) had difficulty getting it out first couple times but third time it was easy!! I didn't ever reuse them - used a fresh one each time.

Anyway good luck if you do decide to use them xx

Hi Butterfly - yes they do sell them in the UK - I got some from www.expresschemist.co.uk can't remember how much but they came quickly. You put them in after sex to keep the swimmers in. I've used them for first time this cycle and am really hoping for a :bfp:. They look massive and really daunting when they arrive but just follow instructions on how to put in - I put them in lying down so I don't let the swimmers out!! Pushed it backwards and downwards at same time. Left it in overnight (you can leave for up to 12 hours) had difficulty getting it out first couple times but third time it was easy!! I didn't ever reuse them - used a fresh one each time.

Anyway good luck if you do decide to use them xx
Thanks, yeah they do look pretty scary to use, lol.
Good luck, hope you get your BFP :) xx

I wonder if there are any other things that could also be used to hold the sperm in?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, yeah they do look pretty scary to use, lol.
Good luck, hope you get your BFP :) xx

I wonder if there are any other things that could also be used to hold the sperm in?[/QUOTE]

Thanks butterfly

Well some people have recommended preseed - think I'm going to give it a go next cycle if I'm not pregnant this. My OH has low motility so I need all the help I can get keeping them in there.

The softcups are scary and I hate putting my fingers inside me(sorry way too much TMI) but hopefully it will be worth it xx

Well I'm all for the softcups because I got my BFP this morning. :happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't quite believe it and I'm soooooo over the moon. Myself and the hubby had been trying for three months and on the fourth we used the softcups and now I'm preggers woohoo.

Well I'm all for the softcups because I got my BFP this morning. :happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't quite believe it and I'm soooooo over the moon. Myself and the hubby had been trying for three months and on the fourth we used the softcups and now I'm preggers woohoo.

CONGRATULATIONS Bingo!!! Thats fab news!!!

Congrats Bingo!! That's definitely encouraging for the rest of us!! This was my first cycle using them too and I'm just praying that they worked that well for me!! Guess I'll know in the next couple days!!

So softcups really work? I lookd on the internet, they sell them for your period, are there different ones for keeping the soup in the bowl? Or they are the same, you just use them for different purpose?

By the way, in London, where can you buy them? At Boots?

Thanks everyone. :hugs:

Enrisa, they are the exact same ones for periods and keeping the soup in the bowl. I'm in London too but I got mine online from here:

https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/instead_softcups_menstrual_cups_x6.html

great!! congrats!!!

Do not put them in before sex!! Well not if you want to have a baby. You insert them after sex to hold the sperm close to cervix for as long as you want to wear it. THat's what i been told, it's not scientificaly proven to but quite a few ladies got their bfp from using them this way. They are a little tricky to insert at first so I would practice first before you really use them. Read this thread from the beginning and you'll see the videos ppl posted to help explain. Hope this helped! :thumbup:

yes only put them in after sex lol. another tip... I actually had my boyfriend put his sperm in the cup and then I put the cup of sperm in me! gross, but it works!

This is fantastic news :happydance: well I too used soft cups this month and :sex: like a mad woman so please blow some of that Baby :dust: our way... I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy Baby as well... Please share your story of what you did differently this month that made the difference or was it just the softcups? What was your ovulation date? And did you test early? Oh and did you have any early pregnancy symptoms at all that made you believe you were preggo? Questions questions questions lol I wish you well...

Congrats Bingo that's excellent! I am hearing more nad more people using these and then working for them. I tired them this month for the first time, we've been trying since APril so hoping they help us as well. I used them afterwards, but if it's not successful this time around we will try your trick. I had thought of it, but never tried it. Thanks!! Best of luck!

I've ordered some of these after reading this thread! Hope they work for us xx
Congrats on your BFP girls x

Congrats to all that have got bfp this month using them!!!! It is also my first month using them, so we will see what happens! Fingers crossed for all of you, I hope it makes the difference. xxx

Huge congrats Bingo :)

Fingers crossed Chase :D

Butterfly and enrisa... if you read the rest of the thread you'll see the answers to your questions. I got a BFP using my regular mooncup which I already had for periods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->