Softcups

Hello Ladies,
just wanted to see how you ladies were doing in your cycle?

Just wanted to let you gals know... if anyone is interested in trying softcups without having to get them, I have an almost full box and would be willing to send out samples for anyone who wants to try them. I don't intend to ever use them! LOL PM me if you're interested!

Just wanted to let you gals know... if anyone is interested in trying softcups without having to get them, I have an almost full box and would be willing to send out samples for anyone who wants to try them. I don't intend to ever use them! LOL PM me if you're interested!

Ooo I would be please Megg, I'll PM you now xx

Ooo I would be please Megg, I'll PM you now xx

Got your message, just waiting for a response! :thumbup:

Well this was my first cycle using softcups and I got my :bfp:! I also used pre-seed for the first time so I'm not sure which did the trick!

Congrats babyplease!! I also used them last cycle for the first time but AF got me so I'm on my second cycle and got some preseed to use this cycle as well. Hopefully the combination will work as well for me as it did for you!! If you don't mind me asking, did you put your bum on a pillow still after you BD'd even with the softcups?

idk if i've updated here...I tried the softcups yesterday for the first time. HOLY MOLY was it super easy and comfy. If we don't get a BFP i'm definately going to be using these more often. i didn't even realize i had them in i had to tell DH to remind me in the morning to get them out. at first i'd admit they were a little intimidating, but its awesome once you try it. i took it out this morning (i'm cd8) boy seeing the "stuff" was gross lol

I'm really sorry, I've only just seen this now. I was already using the CBFM and we had sex on CD9 (9th Sept), CD10 (used softcup), CD12 (used softcup), CD13 (used softcup), CD14 (used softcup), CD15 (used softcup) and CD17 (used softcup) which was my second day of peaking. The only things we did differently were to have sex every day or every other day and to use the softcups. Sorry if that's too much info for everyone. :blush:

I tested on the 30th of Sept which was pretty much when my period was due as I am regular. I also get about 7 days of spotting before my period kicks in properly which I didn't get so I was pretty sure I'd get a positive test result. No symptoms at that point just that I hadn't had the week of spotting. Hope that answered everything.

Sending loads of baby dust your way. :happydance:

This is fantastic news :happydance: well I too used soft cups this month and :sex: like a mad woman so please blow some of that Baby :dust: our way... I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy Baby as well... Please share your story of what you did differently this month that made the difference or was it just the softcups? What was your ovulation date? And did you test early? Oh and did you have any early pregnancy symptoms at all that made you believe you were preggo? Questions questions questions lol I wish you well...

Congrats babyplease!! I also used them last cycle for the first time but AF got me so I'm on my second cycle and got some preseed to use this cycle as well. Hopefully the combination will work as well for me as it did for you!! If you don't mind me asking, did you put your bum on a pillow still after you BD'd even with the softcups?

Thanks!! I did put my bum on a pillow..I don't know how necessary it was since I was using the softcups but I figured it couldn't hurt! I really hope the pre-seed works for you! I think it was both the pre-seed and the softcups that did it for me. I'm usually really dry and I think the pre-seed helped the spermies since they don't survive well in dryness lol. Good luck hun!
:dust:

I was just wondering instead of these do using tampons work the same as these?
My friend said she used them after sex for a few months and they worked wonders for her as she is now pregnant ..I just wanted to know if it's safe to use them after sex? Because in the packaging of tampons they say never to use them when you're not on your period ..so has anyone else used them instead?

I was just wondering instead of these do using tampons work the same as these?
My friend said she used them after sex for a few months and they worked wonders for her as she is now pregnant ..I just wanted to know if it's safe to use them after sex? Because in the packaging of tampons they say never to use them when you're not on your period ..so has anyone else used them instead?

This is not the same thing. I would highly not recommend using tampons to do this for a couple reasons.
1. They absorb, therefore what you want to go into your cervix is being sucked into the tampon.
2.There is a VERY important reason the tampon box says not to use them outside of having a period and to choose the right absorbency. It can cause TSS(Toxic Shock Syndrome).
3. Softcups (not"technically" proven but ladies on here have used them and gotten preggers) hold semen close to the cervix to allow them more time and more of them to swim to your egg.
Your friends is lucky she didn't have any issues at all. I couldn't imagine the bacteria that could grow by doing that. I"m really glad you asked this question. Again, I definitely wouldn't use tampons for anything other than your period.:winkwink: Best wishes to getting your :bfp::hugs:

I've used these, though not successfully yet. For me they also help with the comfort factor of laying there afterwards and leaking. you can get them in the stores too. I got mine at I think Long's, though they aren't cheap.

They are very easy to put in after you BD for sure, I haven't used them for their true use, but there's videos on youtube to show you (don't worry they don't LITERALLY show you, they use a clear tube to show you how to insert them etc). I have no issues with them at all. keep us updated!!

ya'll just wanted to inform ya'll if you have a wal-mart in your area you can get softcups there. here at my wal-mart its $5.48 14 in a box.

What store can I get these in, in England? and how much are they?

I've only been able to find them online (I'm in the UK).
Ebay and online chemists. If I don't fall pregnant this cycle I might try them next.

https://www.smefertility.com/instead-cups-softcups--6-cup-box-156-p.asp
https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/instead_softcups_menstrual_cups_x6.html

I ordered my online at accessdiagnostics.co.uk. I dont know what shops sell them but Boots Chemist have similar ones called Mooncups - similar to soft cups but dont know if they are as effective as soft cups are suppose to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->