Softcups

yeah minimi i had it a few days ago. just got aching hips and a heavy crampy feeling in my belly now. Looking good though :happydance:

yomo, yeah just about hun. Still nervous and will be testing for the next three weeks to make sure they are getting darker. lol.

xxx

Laura - Im not sure since coming off the pill ive had a 28 day, 27 day, 24 day and 35 day cycle so ive added them together and divided by 4 to get a 28.5 day average. Which should mean Im due on Monday the 1st but obviously cant be sure.

Ah Min - maybe those twinges mean pregnancy, not necessarily MC?

Raz - that sucks, but the main thing is no AF! Maybe test in the morning?

OK so just to prove I have no clue what Im doing, cervix is high medium and closed, closed??? Oh god I thought I was of average intelligence :wacko: :shrug:

helly hunny your cervix changes position through out the day thats why you need to check it at the same time everyday to establish a pattern. lol.

well if monday comes and goes with no AF FXd, then may be try another test. Oh i hope you girls come and join me soon.

xxx

Yeah Laura, I figured it may have moved from earlier, but surely it doesnt open and close in the day? Im going to only check it at bedtime from now on!

Since I got my positive opk today I'm bd'ing tonight and Sunday and going to use my softcup tonight wooo hooo!! I'm so excited to be ov'ing!

Ok ladies - if I put this soft cup in as soon we've bd do I bend my knees or stand up or what?

also I know this is TMI but if you want a number 2, could the bearing down dislodge the softcup?

I have no idea hunn but if its closed now thats goo. I tend to do mine in the evening to when im all relaxed. Ive stopped doing it now though. Too scared to case any damage. lol.

xxx

oooh excited excited excited!!! i just ordered my softcups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope they work for me! :wohoo: :happydance:

nessicle, get :sex: :happydance: i never went for a number 2 with them in for that reason. And when you have put it in, keep laying down for 1/2 an hour as you would normally do and then you are fine to get up and walk about, it will keep it all in there.
Good luck

makeithappen, i hope they do chick. Best invention ever if you ask me. :happydance: Good luck.

xxx

Nessicle- I use them straight after :sex: I lay down horizontally and put them in. It should go in nice and easy! as we normally :sex: in the evening- I have only ever got up to go for a number 1- Though- they sit behind your pubic bone and so bearing down when you are going for a numbr 2 shouldn't push it out at all. Hope that helps and good luch- roll on BDthon!!!

Makeithappen- hello and welcome!!!! When are you planning on using them?

Minimin

nessicle, get :sex: :happydance: i never went for a number 2 with them in for that reason. And when you have put it in, keep laying down for 1/2 an hour as you would normally do and then you are fine to get up and walk about, it will keep it all in there.
Good luck

makeithappen, i hope they do chick. Best invention ever if you ask me. :happydance: Good luck.

xxx

Thanks Laura, I'll slot it in when OH goes to the bathroom to erm clean up lol, I don't want any :spermy: to fall out ha ha

Nessicle- I use them straight after :sex: I lay down horizontally and put them in. It should go in nice and easy! as we normally :sex: in the evening- I have only ever got up to go for a number 1- Though- they sit behind your pubic bone and so bearing down when you are going for a numbr 2 shouldn't push it out at all. Hope that helps and good luch- roll on BDthon!!!

Makeithappen- hello and welcome!!!! When are you planning on using them?

Minimin

thank you!

Do you lose any :spermy: when you lay horizontally? Sorry for TMI but when I lay flat some comes out lol and don't want to lose any valuable :spermy: he he he

Nesscle- If I fee a 'dribble' I kinda use the sc to scoop it up and then insert it! :rofl: is there no end to the shameless information I can share.

thanks girls!!!!!!!

im only on cd2 & i dont ov until cd23 so i have a while yet :haha: im just getting prepared lol! i cant believe the success with these! its amazing! i def do 'leak' alot after :sex: even if i lie with my legs against the wall for 30mins lol! im feeling really good about these!

oh & congrats all you girls who have got your :bfp: :hugs:

Nesscle- If I fee a 'dribble' I kinda use the sc to scoop it up and then insert it! :rofl: is there no end to the shameless information I can share.

lol I feel like that ha ha ha but hey without people like you willing to share with people where would be hey?!

:thumbup:

so: lay horizontal after :sex:, scoop with cup, squeeze, insert, hook over pelvic bone, lay for 30 mins before getting up and moving around.....

think I got it kids :happydance:

he he he still at work skiiving at the moment lol off to the supermarket after work with OH then home time for dinner and :sex: wooo hooo!!

lol I feel like that ha ha ha but hey without people like you willing to share with people where would be hey?!

:thumbup:

so: lay horizontal after :sex:, scoop with cup, squeeze, insert, hook over pelvic bone, lay for 30 mins before getting up and moving around.....

think I got it kids :happydance:

See perfect hunny, your a natural. I was the same as minimi, scoop up the leakage. lol.
The Soft cups are amazing. Ill use them straight away next time. xx

#2 shouldn't dislodge it but it may move it slightly - I'm guessing here, never tried it - because I remember reading some girls bear down slightly in order to make it easier to remove and I'm almost sure it suggests that on the video too SO just watch in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->