Softcups

Yomo good luck! If you read the back of the first response tests you'll see the actual percentage of people who get a BFP 6 days before, so dont worry if you dont!

Thanks Laura, I dont know what to think this month, the BFN's are doing my head in, my cervix being open has upset me but my boobs are still sore and im so bloody tired and all this CM and weirdly I fell asleep last night and my OH went downstairs, he came up an hour later and woke me up cos I was so sweaty he wondered what had happened, I never ever get sweaty in bed, im the most pathetically cold person I know!

Thanks, i think you might be right, just took at look at the percentages, think i might leave it till Monday to save dissapointment! Every month i just wait for the :witch: to arrive but this month since 4dpo i have been having pains loads of white cm i have come out in spots on my chest, i am really tired, i am like you a normally cold person but i have had to have the fan on today, i have also had a lot of headaches... oh and i am really thirsty!!

I have a good feeling about this one, when are you going to test? how long is your normal cycle?

x

i have a really good feeling about sme of you girls.

Hope to see a few BFPs over the next few days :happydance:

xxx

:wohoo: Have a great weekend ladies. We're gonna play some cards and have a few drinks.. Not OV yet so might as well take advantage of my time ;)

LOL at some of the comments, you girls are crazy. No wonder we all get along so well, we're all shameless! :lol:

A law to live by with softcups ... "Scoop, but don't poop!"

it's automatic comedy!

:lol: sorry, that was a bit outta line but it WAS funny :hugs:

Have a wonderful weekend my lovely girls!

Sometimes I wish I could just scoop you all up and we could have a tea party.

I don't even like tea much, but I know we would have a hayday if we were all in the same room! :D

Just received my softcups, will give it a go this cycle.

Hope they'll help u with that :bfp: :D Don't forget to post your testing date https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...l-testing-thread-2010-4-bfps.html#post4061299 :D

Yomo - I have no idea, im taking 28 days as a lucky guess, which means Im due AF is due Monday.

Just had a sliver of blood mixed with CM and some really really low (almost in vjayjay) aches, so maybe late implantation which would explain the BFN's? Or AF is on her way early. Guess I might know by morning. Laura you tested the day after your implantation dip didnt you?

Bella, thats hilarious! You're right if we were in the room together it would be the most hilarious, wrong, TMI conversation ever!

well i've got my softcup in lol!! me and OH :sex: earlier this evening! I think it's in right!! I laid down straight after and slid it in straight down, had a feel when i put it in and it's in place behind my pelvic bone and i can't feel it so does that mean it's in the right place?

:happydance: its in the right place hun. If you cant feel it and your not leaking you have got it in right. :happydance:

xxx

:wohoo: Nessicle!! Sounds like you have it all in the right place!

I had cramps when I was preg with DD, and a lot of people get it. Try not to get too stressed it is normal to get cramps in early pregnancy
*hugs*
FXed for you Laura

thanks aaisrie, they have eased off today. it felt as though AF was going to come any minute. scared to hell out of me. not nice.

My tests dont seem to be getting darker either. should i be worried. im sorry to talk about all this on here just have no one else to ask.

xxx

Morning,

How are we?

Laura, try not to worry it's normal what day you on? x

Laura- which brand of tests are you using? I think if you had a faint line to begin with it can take a while to get up which means it may take a while to be able to see the 'darkness' come. I have everything crossed for you :hugs: and am glad the cramps were not the stupid :witch: on her way!
Sending you lots of love.
Minimin

morning all! well took the softcup out when I got up this morning - fingers crossed it's helped as much as it can! going to :sex: tomorrow too and use another softcup! My temp has gone up from 97.7 to 97.8 this morning. What does that mean?

Laura how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->