Softcups

thanks girls im using internet id stream tests. i done a FRER which was a fint posivite, well not that faint and a clear blue digi which said pregnant 1-2. think im over reacting lol.

im 15 DPO today and CD26 of a 28 day cycle.

xxx

tanks girls id be lost without you all

nessicle hun, you temp can sometimes fluctuate a little. it may also mean that you have OVd, are you using FF

Im feeling ok thank you hun for asking. threw up this morning and struggled to get out of bed but apart from that im ok. feel like the same old me. lol.

xxx

nessicle hun, you temp can sometimes fluctuate a little. it may also mean that you have OVd, are you using FF

Im feeling ok thank you hun for asking. threw up this morning and struggled to get out of bed but apart from that im ok. feel like the same old me. lol.

xxx

ooh i hope it means I've ov'd! I can feel a :bfp: coming on he he ! this 2ww is going to be torture!!

Glad you're feeling a little better just take it easy and rest up as much as you can, and eat some ginger biscuits! :hugs: xxx

ooohhh fingers crossed you get it hun. The Soft cups are a miracle. Clomid didnt work for me but they did now that says something.

xxx

xxx

I think you can defo say that you are as my hubby says preggo! you take it easy babes feet up..... but don't rest ya fingers lol

I really hope i am joining you this month, had another temp rise this morning i am on day 22 8dpo x

thats great news yomo huny, lets hope those temps continue to rise and you get you BFP in te next week or so. :happydance:

xx

:happydance: Good morning ladies. Laura so glad that the cramps subsided, like the other girls said, ALOT of women get AF cramps after they've gotten their BFP's, it's totally normal. Just don't stress too much on it. Happy Ladies make healthy babies ;) Having your first bout of morning sickness huh? Awee. Only HERE would that be something exciting. lol

Yomo honey, I hope this is your month too! Temp rise is good :thumbup: ..

Laura if it came up on a CB digi you are DEF preg! They are notorious for not showing a BFP until later on as they are not as sensitive, one of my friends didn't get a digi reading until she was 6 weeks!

:happydance: Good morning ladies. Laura so glad that the cramps subsided, like the other girls said, ALOT of women get AF cramps after they've gotten their BFP's, it's totally normal. Just don't stress too much on it. Happy Ladies make healthy babies ;) Having your first bout of morning sickness huh? Awee. Only HERE would that be something exciting. lol

Yomo honey, I hope this is your month too! Temp rise is good :thumbup: ..

Oh thanks sweetie, very sweet of you, normally i wouldn't get excited after 4 years of trying i don't even normally think of testing i just wait for the :witch:to come along but something feels diffrent this time!

If i am then softcups get a :thumbup:as it's also my first month using them.

When are you due to ovulate? x

well I'm planning to :sex: tomorrow should I also do it tonight or is it best to leave it another night to let the :spermy: build up? I have a good feeling about the sofcup :bfp:'s this month!! xx

i agree.. clearblue digi can be trusted! :) so happy for you laura, you deserve this.
i however am not feeling very good about this cycle, it's been a weird one for me. haven't symptom spotted, haven't been on bnb nearly as much.. i've really already come to terms that i'm not pregnant! i think it's because i realized my lp is somewhere between 9 and 11 days, i got three +opks in a row so i'm not sure which day i o'd. i had o pains.. horrible ones the first day i took an opk but i doubt they would come up + if i already o'd. think i'm just going to wait out this cycle and start taking b6 vits for my lp. of course it's not over till the witch shows but i just have a feeling!

Congratulations Laura. xxxx Im on CD2 now but will be using my softcup this cycle.

my temp has gone up again to 97.10 farenheit today. it was 97.8 yesterday and the day before, what does this mean? that ov has now occurred?

:wohoo: to your clearblue digi! RESULT!!! How are you feelign today laura?

My temps aren't really rising- 36.32 though I did feel cold this morning when the heating hadnt come on- I did the temp again around an hour later when heating was on and it had gone up to 36.42. Took the former as I dont want to kid myself.

Had some weird creamy CM yesterday but that was just once when I was on the loo. Slighty tender boobs but nothing else. I am moody! LOL- Dh would say thats me normally- but I feel I am more sensitive and feeling sad/low. Could have been the Reflexology I had done yesterday :shrug:

hope you ladies are enjoying your Sunday and chillaxing!

Minimin

Hi,

How is everyone feeling today? My temp fell today and i have a really have a bad pain my right side.

not sure whats going on, I am still having ov type cramping but just on the left side (Im pretty sure thats the side that OVed this time.) is that good? Im 3dpo.

Hi Angel-

I seem to have OV like pains a LOT lately-all times in my cycle. No idea what that could mean.

I have a really weird itchy/tingly pain in my left BB-since last night. It is driving me crazy as its on the inside-not like a scratch outside thing. NOTHING else going on except temps a little high.

link me to your chart Ness :)

Hi Hun sorry for the late reply - manic day with ikea then family!

Just on my iPhone at the minute but will upload my chart later on - only been charting 5 days though x

Tis grand Ness, it's only because you were saying about possible O :)

Well my DD hasn't been sick today!! YAY I just gave her some toast and she also had a fruit pot today and still not sick! FXed that's the end of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->