Softcups

Hey girls.. Hope you are all doing well today. :hugs:..
I'm heading to bed shortly, I had too much fun last night and ended up spending quality time with the couch and H20 all day today. :dohh: Definitely won't be having THAT much fun again for awhile.

On the plus side I'm starting to feel less like I got hit by a train.. so that's good. ;)

Doing a kidney and liver 'detox' tomorrow and ready to get back on the TTC train.. :flower:

Awww Bella!! I hope you are fully recovered and detoxed tomorrow!! *hugs*

Awww bless Bella! Hope you feel better for tomorrow- Roll on detox!
:hugs:

had some light sharp pains today.. this morning, i'm currently 6dpo. they were short and sharp, maybe implantation but felt a little low. nothing else. still convinced i'm not pregnant, really just got on to check on my girls and see if there were any new softcup bfps! have really been enjoying relaxing during this 2ww for the first time, went hiking today and took my basset to the dog park.
*just looked at my ticker.. 6dpo and 6 days till testing. pathetic!

Morning ladies!

Well I think AF is due to today and still nothing but BFN's, though FF is saying im due on Wednesday? Ive started temping from this morning though so I should have a good set of data for next month. Hope I come on today, id love a 28 day cycle!

Hope you're OK Laura, hope your head is better Bella! :D

:wohoo:im back!!! had a looovely time, :thumbup: i eint read all the threads ill be here all day reading :lol: hope i eint missed to much!!

cd 4 now she shud leave by tomorrow yay! time to get jiggy pretty soon :flower:

hope u are are all ok!

Welcome back M2K! I'm glad you had a nice time :D I'm up to CD8 today, I'm at the brown gooey ending too LOL TMI?? hahahaha

Hey ladies, Im on CD1 now...

But hey, I had a 28 day cycle, that has to be a good thing! Onwards and upwards! This cycle Im adding conceive plus and proper charting x

Thanks girls! I feel brand new today :hugs: Welcome back M2K! Glad to hear you had an awesome time. I'm ready to see some BFP's in here.. Aaisrie :thumbup: almost time to get back in the game then huh? :D Helly- It would be nice to have a 28, hope it shows up if that's what you're rooting for! :flower: Mamaxm~ Glad you're able to relax ;) Hang in there.. only 6 more days!

I'm so ready Bella!!! My OH told me he has a gut feeling this is my month - that's totally out of character for him. He doesn't like talking about O, SC, temping, nothing he finds it really clinical and says it takes away from what we're actually doing. He's fine with me doing it, he just doesn't want me to tell him about it. So he actually ASKED me when I'm due to O this month - totally weird! I'm really hoping this is my month!

Wow! :) That's awesome honey :hugs: I know what you mean about the OH/DH's not wanting to know about it, and if it is out of character for him, that's even better. He must really feel that! Now I'M super excited for you. Can't wait till it's time to test :flower: My "OV" BD rampage starts tomorrow. i decided that we'll do it every day from the 2-9th. That way there's no chance I'll miss it :)

woooooooo I just have to get my OH down here for a week!!!

Oh Aaisirie thats lovely, its great that he's getting involved and that he has a gut feeling!

Well im feeling a little better now that ive been on my online shopping spree, i've bought:
3 month subscription to FF.
Conceive Plus
More OPK's.
24 softcups.

Cant beat a bit of retail therapy. FF is giving me dates of 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th for fertile days with 14th being OV day. Slight snag being I am at his mums on the 13th. Ah well, hope she has ear plugs :D

Oh thanks Helly - that reminds me I need more OPKs! lol

I've just bought some 10miu pregnancy tests from accessdiagnostics.com! feel better now ha ha

anyone noticed that their 'reward' coupon code never seems to work??

I never got a reward coupon?! I just ordered OPKs from them lol they will have a sudden influx of orders all caused by Helly haha

ha ha ha Helly keeping them in business ;)

They emailed me with confirmation of my order and it said as a thank you if I typed in 'reward' at the checkout i would get a 5% discount but everytime you put it in it says it expired on 30/11/2009 but they keep bloomin sending it!!

Yeah I tried loads of coupon codes and nothing worked, meanies :(

Mine didn't say that!! Even more no fair! I didn't even get a non-working coupon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->