Softcups

If I had a non-working coupon I would be emailing them to ask them to take the 5% off because their coupon didn't work!

I did but they never got back to me the a-holes!! They did give me free delivery for the own brand 10miu pg tests though - it's free delivery on own brand tests and Zestica lube!

haha this place cracks me up, you couldnt get these conversations anywhere.

So I have this cervical mucus, is this a taboo subject? Nooooo, what was the consistency? What colour was it? Was there shedloads?

So my hubby just did his thing and now im shoving a big plastic ring up there, is it rude to talk about this? Nooooooo, have you got it in far enough? did you lace it with lube?

Love it, TMI at its finest and most open. I think you're all fab! x

hahahhaha I agree Helly - cracks me up too the conversations we all have on here lol!

nothing is TMI on here - which is why I sometimes wonder bothering to put "sorry for TMI" :rofl: x

Nessicles and Helly- I agree- we are over the TMI barrier- There isnt one with us.
Love it though- where else would we go and get all our information we need?
:hugs: to the TMI ladies!

Nessicles and Helly- I agree- we are over the TMI barrier- There isnt one with us.
Love it though- where else would we go and get all our information we need?
:hugs: to the TMI ladies!

Ha ha ha I love that "the TMI ladies" :happydance:

I could sit here all day and describe my twinges, aches, pains, cm, cp, how it feels and looks down there :rofl:

:hugs:

ok, hi girls, i got probably the most random q in the world...here goes.....i have incompitent cervix, and was wondering weather using a softcup after bd would make this worse???? or would it not affect it? silly q maybe but hay i gotta ask! lol:hugs:

hey grls havent been on in a few days as the OH is home and we are spending time togeter. Ill catch up more tomorrow when im at work as the comp is quicker there to. lol.

hope you are all well. any good news yet from anyone?

xx

xxx

Awww check out the ticker Laura!! You have no idea how much I smile everytime I see "Laura's preg" in here :D Makes me so happy!!

Yea I agree about the tmi, it's like we say TMI but we don't really mean it!! I'm gonna email them now because I just got the email through, I'm gonna say my friend gave me the code but it didn't work - see if they reply.... hmmm

Hi 4everhopefull, not sure how it would effect it, though as it shouldnt actually touch the cervix it shouldnt do any harm. It just kind of suctions to the vaginal walls up at the top near the cervix. Hope that helps.

"TMI ladies" - love it!

ok, hi girls, i got probably the most random q in the world...here goes.....i have incompitent cervix, and was wondering weather using a softcup after bd would make this worse???? or would it not affect it? silly q maybe but hay i gotta ask! lol:hugs:

i don't think it could hurt hun!! it'll keep the :spermy: where it needs to be!

OK so here's one for your eyes only ladies...

Last week I kept saying I couldnt work out if my cervix was open or closed, well gross as it is I was in the bath tonight and as it was CD1 I thought I would find out lol. So I checked and thought i guess it might be a tiny bit open but not much, then just moved my finger slightly back and theres a great big hole :D :D My god, Im 28 and I am only just discovering this. If we couple it with the fact I spent years thinking my cervix was a bit of pooh protruding through the wall I really am more dim than I can give myself credit for :dohh: :rofl:

LOL I felt mine for the first time right before AF came this time, mine sits really high and I can never reach it but I was able to and I freaked out and called my friend because I didn't know what it was and she was like "I think that's your cervix honey" LOL Even now AF just finished I can only feel the very bottom edge of it

Haha, brill, you phoned a friend lol. Now I feel a little better, thanks!

LOL the things we do!! I don't know how to tell if mine's open or closed although I know mine might always be a little open with already having my DD

AhahahaHAHAhahahahaha Helly!! I would think that too cos I haven't properly felt my cervix either! Felt something today when checking my cm like a small hole but it didn't feel very open! Don't know how it feels at other times of the monh though so nothing to compare lol!

TMI ladies huh. :lol: .. Hilarious!

So talk about awkward moment..
DH and I were relaxing after supper and expecting company (his Boss's wife!)..
He kept pestering me wanting sex, and I kept telling him "no, not now.. they'll show up as soon as we start" .. Sooo finally 8 p.m. rolls around and I finally give up. So we're doing our thing and *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* Hello doorbell. Imagine my dismay. Trying to yank clothes on and mop the sweat off my face. DH Got up and answered it.. while I come out of the bedroom lookin all crazy. Not only was it his wife.. but also DH's boss..

LOVELY! :dohh: i could've died.. it was sooo obvious.

LOL Bella - I'm sure they do it too so I wouldn't worry!! I hate those moments though!!

Lol oh I know, but they're a very.. I dont know what the word is. I mean they're easy going but they dont seem like the type of people who are very laid back about their sex life.. :lol: much less anyone elses. Ha. I could've killed DH. Talk about an "I told you so!" moment. How you doing Aaisrie? :flower: Ready to get that february BFP? DH said something about pregnancy tonight during BD that totally baffled me. Like your OH he doesn't talk about it. So hopefully this is our month :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->