Softcups

Ok Ive decided that I will put the softcups I have stashed away in my drawer to good use finally. THIS IS MY MONTH!

Ive silently stalked this thread on and off for weeks but now I want in! Softcups scare me a little bit but I want my bfp already so I will suck it up and deal with it!

Kita~
Well hello!. :flower: Welcome to the softcups thread. You're in! We look forward to hearing about your BDing,CM,OV Days.. you know.. all the things that you don't tell people in real life. Out of fear that they will think you're nuts ;) :wacko: Softcups aren't so bad. I was scared too, trust. They look huge.. but they go in easily and you can't feel em. Anything to get that BFP! Welcome. :hugs:

Thanks Bellablu! Im not afraid of putting them in.. Lol well at first I WAS but after BD, theres already like, umm.. "lube" so it goes in no problem. Its removing it that has been my issue but Im sure the more I use them, the easier it will be. I have only used it twice in 2 cycles!

Im going to have to get a softcups sign for my siggy soon :) Ill work on that after church tonight! :happydance:

I have been using the softcups with pre-seed for 3 days now hoping to have my BFP on the 13 th.:happydance:

WOOO that's great Bella!! I so think this is OUR month! We gotta hit that target! TTC buddies > Bump buddies!! :D

Welcome Kita! I'm sure if you've been lurking you have already seen how nuts we all are!!

Oh yes, we are sooo gonna be bump buddies. No doubt!! :hugs: I'm not gonna miss a beat this month, and if you get your OH for a week, neither will you! I've got plenty of faith.. February just SOUNDS right :D! Also, I decided not to lay down any longer than 10 minutes after BD'ing this month, simply because I did some thinking, and I noticed alot of ladies that TTC do that when they're trying, and I've noticed alot of miscarriages happen more often (it seems) with women TRYING to conceive :( (r.i.p lil angels) .. But I figure. With the sperm it's the survival of the fittest. Whichever gets there even without laying down afterwards is probably gonna make the healthiest baby, and they say that alot of miscarriages result when the baby may not have been healthy. My logic is INSANE.. but I'm just gonna try it. Cuz if you think about it :shrug: most women who get pregnant without 'trying' dont lay down for long afterwards. We'll see! I'm officially losing it. :dohh:

wtajla- :happydance: good luck hun!

Kita- thatta girl, FX'd for ya!

I have a question and I am sorry if its been asked on here its just I don't want to go and read 133 pages..lol

You guys put in the softcup after sex...what I don't get is when the guy pulls out the cum already comes out right ? So whats it really holding in..

Also..What if the guy cums into the cup first THEN you put the cup in you??

hey girls,

you lot crack me up. You werent like this when i was on here. lol.
loving the awkward story belle, my and my OH had exactly the same thing happen over christmas when his friends turned up. lol.

Also belle i never laid down for too long after bedding this month. Soft cups went in, i relaxed for about 5 minutes and up and off i went. like you say, its the heathiest of sperm that get there no matter if your laying with you legs up the wall or running around.

Hope to see you and aaisrie with your BFPs to, infact i hope you all get them soon.

Dog lover, if you elevate your bump after sex and put the soft cup directly in then you wont lose a lot of the sperm (maybe just a little) you can get your OH to come into the cup and insert it straight after if you like though it will still work the same.

xxx

Lol I'm away sleeping for a few hours and there's so much to catch up on!!my TMI ladies! How we all doing today?!

Bella - omg typical hey! They want sex at awkward times sometimes lol!

Kita - do it Hun use your softcups! They're ace! And if anything they stop the uncomfortable 'dribble' after sex! :rofl:

Dog_luver - just keep a soft cup under your pillow for after sex then you can put it in straightaway without having to move that's what I do! If you :sex: in missionary you shouldn't really lose any :spermy: good luck! X

Morning ladies how are you all today!
I had another crap reading on my BBT- sister stying over and she came in to ask me stuff about 60 minutes before i normally get up I took temp and it was still low- not much hope this month then.

Dog_luver I do the same as Nessicle- I have the preseed and sc ready on my bedside counter. If we are not in missionary I do try to turn over- lol- without DH coming out. If I do get a bit of dribble I scoop it into the cup and insert in. Hope that helps.

Bella-:rofl: re: your close encounter!DH's- what are they like??

Off to get my Egyptian Pounds! The bright side to crap temps means if the stupid :witch: arrives on holiday- I wont let her ruin it and will be enjoying lots of vino- stupid cow!

:hugs: to my lovely TMI ladies

You show that damn witch who's boss Minimin!!!

My temps have gone up again from 97.1, to 97.4 yesterday and 97.4 today. I thought they were supposed to remain elevated - I'm confuddled!

Minimin did you put it in the adjuster to give you an idea of what it might have been? As your body wakens the temp goes up so it would have been higher if you'd taken it at the right time. I don't record adjusted temps on my chart, I just check them to see what the difference is

Minimin did you put it in the adjuster to give you an idea of what it might have been? As your body wakens the temp goes up so it would have been higher if you'd taken it at the right time. I don't record adjusted temps on my chart, I just check them to see what the difference is

Was that for me hun or for Minimin...?

If it was for me that'd make sense - because my highest temp was on Saturday (97.8) and I'd been awake over an hour just cuddling with OH in bed. Usually temp at 6.45am but it was about 9am on Saturday morning xx

LOL Ness I said Minimin at the start but yea it'd apply to you, you should always take your temp as soon as you waken - don't even move! I did a little experiment to see what difference actually made and took my temp the way I was when I woke, then flipped onto my back (I woke on my front) and took it straight away, and my temp jumped up by 0.4!!! It makes a huge difference, that's why you shouldn't sit up or anything, if I drop my thermometer I get my OH to get it for me because otherwise your temp can be totally weird!

aah thanks Aaisrie!! That makes total sense - to be honest I think I'm just going to monitor my temps to see when there is a spike rather than being heavy on it cos i'm finding it a bit confusing lol. My OH doesnt know I'm temping either (he'd just think I was daft and laugh lol) so have to do it when he's gone out of the room which could mean I'm awake for half an hour before doing it.

Once I hit around the CD11 mark next month (if I don't get my :bfp: that is!) I will use an opk daily.

I know they say that the opk control and test lines have to be the same colour but surely a test line that I've not had all month is still showing that I'm starting to ov?

Oh whats an adjuster babe???

My OH is the same Ness, I explained that the reason I'm temping is to make sure I'm ovulating because I'm scared I'm not - sympathy vote! I discovered I have a short LP which I didn't know, especially because I have long cycles. My OH is now impressed with how much temping has told me.

Minimin - An adjuster will tell you an estimated temp. It asks what time you took your temp, what time you normally take it and what your temp was and then it adjusts it. Like I said, I don't chart my adjusted temp, it just gives me an idea if I'm on track or not.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

well if I don't get my :bfp: this month then he will have no choice but to just let me get on with it lol!

I was feeling pretty positive I was going to get a :bfp: this month but all of a sudden I'm feeling pretty negative.....

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"