Softcups

Minimin - An adjuster will tell you an estimated temp. It asks what time you took your temp, what time you normally take it and what your temp was and then it adjusts it. Like I said, I don't chart my adjusted temp, it just gives me an idea if I'm on track or not.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

brilliant that's fab - i will be keeping that website to hand!!

So it adjusted my 97.8 temp from Saturday and gave me 97.4.... although that would put my ov earlier but I got negative opks' every other day in the week except Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....

I just type BBT adjuster into google, thats the site that comes up first lol

Ness when are you gonna put your chart up for me to see?????

Minimin - An adjuster will tell you an estimated temp. It asks what time you took your temp, what time you normally take it and what your temp was and then it adjusts it. Like I said, I don't chart my adjusted temp, it just gives me an idea if I'm on track or not.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

OMG thank you. So I did it and it says it would have been 36.43!!! I did stay in bed even though awake and took temp again at 8 and it was 36.56!! I didnt use this one as I wasnt actually sleeping. Eeekk Shall I change my FF or keep this in mind for the following Temps?

It's up to you Minimin - FF says it's fine to use an adjuster once or twice in your cycle. Even if you're awake your BBT will still be "wrong" because your temp is different once you waken. If you use it on your chart, make a note in the comments section so you KNOW you used an adjuster, just for looking back on it or whatever. Looking at your chart you could have O the day before. Maybe try using OPKs with your monitor so as you are covering it for all aspects and getting a more precise O day?

GEEZ I just phoned the Dr about my DD, she was projectile vomiting Fri/Sat and was seen at the out of hrs dr on Sat. Then she was still vomiting yesterday, only not projectile. She refused her milk last night, she now has a horrendous cough (she coughed all night although didn't waken) and runny nose. She wouldn't eat her toast this morning... I'm freaking she is going to lose weight again (she was failure to thrive and REALLY underweight, she was the weight of an 8week old at 4 months....) so the Dr said to bring her down this afternoon just to get her checked.

I just type BBT adjuster into google, thats the site that comes up first lol

Ness when are you gonna put your chart up for me to see?????

Ooh you've reminded here's the link xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

I only started on CD8 so there's not enough data for my true length of cycle - it's always been around 28 days give or take a bit although I ov'd 2 days earlier than what's on Fertility Friend - so reckon my cycle is about 26 days

xx

Oops Ness, that's just the home page you linked. If you look down the left hand side there is a link that says home page, go to it and then copy the link

Aaisire- I hope your wee one feels better. There are so many bigs going around at the moment. I hope she just has a cold. My nephew sounds like her. He gets a cold or upset tummy and lose' shed loads of weight. Hopefully when she is better she will gain it up. Keep me posted on how you get on at the docs.

Oh and thanks for the adjuster advice. I have changed it and made a note of it in my journal.
I also think I could have OV'd earlier. OPK's to my plethora of tools it is!!!

Lots of love to your wee one xx

is this right?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c994d

Thanks Minimin!!

Ness - that's the right link but you haven't set your home page up because your chart isn't on it, just your wheel!! LOL I'm a pain, I know. If you go to "sharing" link on the left hand side, and click home page setup, and scroll down, it asks for published charts and you can select what you want on there I'm not sure if you need to tick the box under graphics for "charting ticker" as well or not?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c994d

fingers crossed lol

YAY! Well done Ness :D Definitely looks like you O'd on Sunday, although FF is saying Mon - probably because of the + OPK, was it definitely positive? I thought positive was having a line, not having a line darker than the control lol I was like OMG why am I getting positive OPKs every day!! DUH And the EWCM would probably kick it back too.... I have to disagree with FF though :D I would say you're 2 DPO today unless you have a major temp spike tomorrow? But given the CM and +OPKs I say Sunday.

Thank goodness for that lol was ready to kick my pc!!

Well on the opk's I have (ic's) it says that to show the LH surge both lines should be about the same darkness. But if it's showing a line that's fainter I think that means you are still ov'ing but the LH surge hasn't happened yet.

I had positive opk's from Friday though to yesterday and bd'd on every day except Saturday. I think FF is a day out along with my ticker. I think I'd prefer to go by my positive opk's - must've been Sunday when I got the darkest line - we didnt bd on Sunday though but we did saturday night and last night, you reckon I stand a good chance of catching the eggy??

Sounds good to me!! I use the IC's too but apparently we always have LH in our system and so it showing faint is actually more normal and that even the "coming surge" should show darker?

I did a few ic opk's because I'm a poas addict lol, about a week before I was due to ov and I never got any lines. It was only on Friday just gone that I got a faint line, then the lines got darker until yesterday which was as faint as Friday

Hmmmm Well regardless I still think you O'd on Sunday! I think the +OPK on your chart on Monday might be throwing the O off but not sure, it could be the EGCM.

yeah you could be right - maybe I'll take that positive opk off for yesterday then because it was fainter than the others so do reckon I ov'd on Sunday!

Yea I think that's be a good idea, if the +opk doesn't change it, then change the EGCM. It's fine to change things on your chart if you think it's being screwy! I had to discard a temp on my chart last cycle because it was TOTALLY out of line with all the others. Sometimes you just get flukey things. The other thing with CM is people can see 1 instance of EGCM and mark it on the chart but the rest of the day could be creamy and they mark EGCM (because FF tells you to!) but it throws the chart off totally!

I'll do that then hun! Glad I have people on here who know what they're doing lol I'm useless ha ha x

LOL last cycle was my first fully charted cycle but I have charted off and on for a few months and picked up a LOT of knowledge through my own experience and just asking tonnes of questions so I'm becoming quite knowledgeable about it now! You should link your chart in your sig, so I don't have to keep finding the link in your post :D

lol that's a good idea hun I'll do that - you're testing my IT knowledge now he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->