Softcups

If you need a hand, just ask, I'm pretty okay with computer stuff

I know it's totally off topic but I love editing photos and daddy sent me this one of his mum (my granny) because it was getting quite degraded. It's not totally finished but this took me about an hr and I just wanted to share :D
BEFORE
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Family/scan0001.jpg
AFTER
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Family/scan0001e.jpg

Wow, what an amazing photo! Good work! Oh and thank you Ness, every question you ask about charting im taking a mental note of the answers, Im learning all kinds here ;) Big thanks to Aaisirie too!

Aasirie.. That is amazing and beautiful! Perhpas you should be doing that for a living :)
Minimin

Wow, what an amazing photo! Good work! Oh and thank you Ness, every question you ask about charting im taking a mental note of the answers, Im learning all kinds here ;) Big thanks to Aaisirie too!

Ha ha you're welcome hun! I have so many questions lol!

Ok guys feeling pretty nauseous this afternoon :sick:

Had a muller rice and that took the edge off for a few seconds but it came back....

Awww thanks guys! If I could get someone to pay me to do that, I would!!! Working from home would be ace, although I would miss my job! I love my job, not that I've been back properly yet!

Well the Dr just said she was okay and that if the vomiting continued over the next 2 days to bring her back, otherwise just make sure she's getting plenty of fluids.

Well at least my back is covered now!

Ness - gingernuts and lucozade. Morning sickness is caused by low blood sugar (the baby eats it all!) and ginger is a natural nausea suppressant. I had a ginger nut and lucozade every morning before I got up with DD!

Ness - gingernuts and lucozade. Morning sickness is caused by low blood sugar (the baby eats it all!) and ginger is a natural nausea suppressant. I had a ginger nut and lucozade every morning before I got up with DD!

I can't have biscuits of any kind unfortunately as I have coeliac disease :(

right pain in the backside - gonna have to stop up on gluten free rich tea biscuits and ginger ale though.

Would I start to have nausea this early on?

Keep thinking I'm just imagining my symptoms but do feel like I'm gonna puke!

Aww hope your DD gets better soon, poor thing, vomiting is horrendous! xx

My "O" run starts today.. :) :happydance: My poor DH is gonna be sooo worn out by the end of this week. I'm so excited. wooo :)

PS- the pics are gorgeous. you did an amazing job restoring it!

Ness like I said, mine started 1DPO!

Ahhh coeliac must suck, one of my friends has it - anything with ginger should help the nausea! One of my friends used the travel sickness bracelets which helped

Bella - Yay *cheers you on from the sidelines..... only in a differend room to the BDing* lol

Here you go Ness, recipe for gluten-free gingernuts:

https://www.glutenfreegoodies.co.nz/gluten-free-gingernuts.html?lnum=93165

Ness like I said, mine started 1DPO!

Ahhh coeliac must suck, one of my friends has it - anything with ginger should help the nausea! One of my friends used the travel sickness bracelets which helped

Bella - Yay *cheers you on from the sidelines..... only in a differend room to the BDing* lol

I'm feeling really positive now! I'm about 2/3 dpo so if I caught the eggy with Friday's :spermy: then I'm on my way he he!

I don't mind feeling sicky though - totally worth it! Gonna have an apple - they're pretty good for sickness too!

Yeah coeliac is a pain in the arse cos I love stuff like sausage rolls, bread, bagels, pies - everything I can't bloody have! Gluten and wheat is even in some gravies and soups and sauces. Gotta check the labels of everything. But if I'm not strict when I'm pregnant it can cause damage to the baby so gotta check everything from now on!

Just started with a bit of a headache too :(

I made a post at the same time as yours!! LOL

Read bella's post and started singing "go bella, go bella" in my head. :D

PS- the pics are gorgeous. you did an amazing job restoring it!

Thanks Bella! I have a few to do. I'm such a perfectionist, I have to get this RIGHT... Unfortunately I only have one of the programs I use on this laptop, need to get the other one off my desk top

this was interesting - very early pregnancy symptoms (sorry Aaisrie! I'm googling again lol!)

https://www.babyuniversity.com/early-pregnancy-signs/

I was particularly interested in the part where it said some reported symptoms such as very chapped lips... my lips are sooo sore and chapped right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->