Softcups

Googling is fine, POAS is not!! :D

I was nauseated and everything smelt really strongly, I did NOT have anything with my boobs until they started getting heavy but I had none of the other boob stuff that people say is a MUST to be pregnant.

my nausea has gone tonight more or less! feeling tired but not as tired as earlier on. When my symptoms die down i think "oh i must have been imagining it" but when they are there I'm convinced i'm pg!! been very busy tidying and sorting the house tonight though so had my mind taken off it!

Well THAT was fun :happydance: LOL at you guys. Bella went! Heck yes she did. Softcup is in. Poor DH decided to stick around and watch me put it in this time.. poor man is traumatized.

YAY! On my way. :happydance: woohooo.

LOL Chris actually enjoyed watching mine being put in.... but then he also hummmmm got.... ermmmm interested... too much.... when I was having internals done when I was pregnant! Now how's THAT for TMI!!!!

Oh dear. What are our DH's like!

Feel like AF is on her way- cramps :(

LOL Aaisrie!! :D That's hilarious :rofl: ...
Minimin- Sorry honey :hugs: but don't stress on it yet. U know what they say!

FXed minimin!

I knew that would make you girls laugh... I would not share that with anyone else.. I mean I know anyone can see this but like I am so totally comfortable with you girls!

Indeed. It's true that you'll never meet any group of women that's closer than those that flock together when trying to conceive! It takes that little edge of insecurity off, because we're all dealing with the same issues and dissapointment.. and we're all working toward the same wonderful goal :flower: .. Like ya'll said, there is no such thing as TMI around here. Sex is sex. We all have vagina's.. It is what it is :)! Nothing to be ashamed of. lol.. that sounded so health class..

:hugs: I heart you girlies!

Eugh I hate the word vagina!! So.... wrong sounding!! Penis is fine, but vagina? Who the hell came up with that!

It's better than some things I've heard it called..! :lol:

but i totally agree, it is a very awkward word.

When I'm talking to people I usually just say 'girl parts'..
:rofl: sounds alot less weird.

I like "cooter" :rofl:

And that retouched pic was awesome!! Ive done one myself for school from an old pic of my mom as a baby. Last sunday I thought about how can I possibly make money from photo retouching so its funny that I would read you feeling the same way lol

Here is mine if you dont mind me posting it.. We had to scan the original, turn it to b&w, fix scratches and blemishes, then colorize it.

https://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_d662ef96ae2642359212af7d6463d478.jpg

Hello ladies-
Well no AF as yet- and pains have subsided. FF changed my OV date to two days later so now 6dpo on FF and Medhelp has me at 7dpo??? WTF???

Kita- nice piccies- I would definitely look into getting a bit of side income in. I bet tons of people with old piccies would be interested in getting them revamped.

I like to use 'ladies bits' and 'vajayjay' :rofl: the latter was from my gay friend who had me in hysterics when he used it to talk about his lil doggies bits!

Happy Wednesday my dearest TMI ladies!!

Hi minimin! Happy wednesday to you too!

Ugh I keep going from feeling really positive about a :bfp: to feeling I'm gonna defo get a :bfn:

:(

So I'm about 4dpo now, no metallic taste in mouth or sore bb's but have:-

-sore and sensitive nipples
-waves of nausea mainly in the evening
-tiredness but I wouldn't say extreme fatigue
-lower back pain
-right hip pain
-stuffy nose - not bad but stuffy nonetheless!
-yellowy colour discharge and quite a surge of it this morning
-bit headachey

also feeling a bit horny this morning lol! Don't know if that's an early sign but could just go home and pounch on my OH lol!

ha ha ha.. Poor DH isnt going to know what hit him! Your symptoms sound great Nessicles. I am the same with swinging towards a bfp and then not. I hate this argggh Off to find some food. I cant stop eating! :(

Lol I always want to eat everything in site so no different for me there!

It's awful this waiting! I don't know how all these women on here can do this every month! You're my heroes!! Hope I can be as strong if I get a :bfn: this month!

Oooh cramping feeling just started again.....

Your symptoms do sound great Ness!!!

Minimin - The temp on CD19 is inaccurate I noticed the circle instead of dot - what if you put it in the adjuster to see what it would have been, it might make your chart more accurate. I think the strange O date is down to the CM mismatching with the monitor. It looks like (by your temp) you O'd on CD17 but then your monitor didn't peak your until after that? And you kept having fertile cm. If your temp on CD19 was higher than the temp that is currently charted it might make more sense? Your chart is pretty crazy looking though LOL

Kita - AWESOME job!! I've done a number of retouches that's the only recent one so it's the only one I have on this laptop. I still need to finish that one with the background and jacket

I've been waiting for you Aaisrie!! lol! I need you!! ha ha

I would say you don't know how excited I am at wanting a :bfp: but that would be hugely wrong lol :rofl:

What do you need me for?? To spam up the SC threads again? I can't stay long, I go over to my FIL on a wed lunchtime But I'm here now!

:rofl: yeah between you and me we don't half spam up the threads sorry people!

You're my guru now :D!

LOL so you don't ACTUALLY need me for anything!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"