Softcups

Haha, you ladies are nuts, Aaisirie your OH is a wrong un' always a good thing :D

Im going to try to link my chart to my ticker like a clever person now. I think temping might not work for me cos I snore like a horse, so my mouth is open. Im also rubbish at keeping to the same time and not moving, I can never find the thermometer on button in the dark!

Helly I keep my phone (it's my alarm!) right next to me and the thermometer next to it, so when the alarm goes off I grab my phone and use the light from the phone to find the button! And, yes... my OH is wrong! lol

My breakfast this morning was a cup of coffee and 4 squares of Baileys chocolate truffle bar! HEALTHY! lol

HAHAHA Ness well I NEED to go get dressed, I should really be leaving now lol LAZY MORNING! BUT I will be back tonight at some point and then I can read about 6 pages of spam no doubt! :D

AND you still didn't put your chart in your sig :p

Helly I keep my phone (it's my alarm!) right next to me and the thermometer next to it, so when the alarm goes off I grab my phone and use the light from the phone to find the button! And, yes... my OH is wrong! lol

My breakfast this morning was a cup of coffee and 4 squares of Baileys chocolate truffle bar! HEALTHY! lol

Hi,

I thought i would ask you a question as you are the expert at BBT, I am on day 26 and my temp dropped loads this morning from 35.9 to 35.2 but i was awake at 4.55am tossing and turning (normally take my temp at 6.30) do you think this affected my temp this morning?

Thanks x:hugs:

I'm the same Yomo - my temp had gone down to 95.6 so I discarded it today, haven't had a good night's sleep and been awake tossing and turning for a couple of hours!

Those symptoms def. sound like I'd be leanin more towards a BFP :) But I can understand being skeptical.. our bodies are evil sometimes. :hugs:

Kita- Those pics are beautifully done, if you did that yourself then I agree, I'd be going 'pro' with it! :hugs:

Helly- Same here luv, I don't know how good I'd be at temping. I usually fly outta bed and head for the toilet! So i hope i wouldn't forget. Plus I haven't been able to find a BBT ANYwhere around here so I'm gonna order one offline for next month if I need it. Hopefully I dont :)

Aaisrie, LOL girl you're a freakin' guru now! :hugs: that's awesome.

Yomo and Nessicle- :hugs: A'mornin ladies! hope you have a beautiful day! :happydance:

you too darlin!

Hope you're getting plenty of :sex: in young lady!!

I have a question ladies, i have done a clearblue not the digital one the normal one. I can see a very very faint line that goes down, the line that goes across is really dark but the one that goes down i can just make out the left hand side of it. When you get a BPN can you see the inprint of the line that goes down?

Thanks x

oh yomoy hunny, post a picture so we can have a look. im not familir with those CB ones. But if its coloured and showed up within the 10 minutes or what ever the time frame is that could well be your BFP.

xx

It's that faint I can only just see it with my eyes lol. I am wondering if it's that faint because it's the middle of the day and I haven't saved my wee lol. I can just see the left hand side of the line like little dots. Am I just being silly? X

Best thing would be to test again with fmu tomorrow - don't forget to come straight on here and tell us though! (obv after telling OH lol!)

Im not sure hun. May be try a FRER as they are more sensitive and ake it from there. i know that clear blue can be crap. Hope this is your BFP hun. sending loads of dust your way.

xx

:flower: Hey ladies!!!

Have i missed much? i haven been on much, trying to chill out a little this cycle :wacko: CD6 now gone quite quick! roll on weekend ross eint gonna no whats hit him!!! :haha:

ok so im sooooo embarrassed to be asking this :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

but when i put my finger in to feel for my cervix, i have 2 holes??? :blush:

the question im asking is wen i insert my softcup how do i know what hole to put it in!

OMG!! cant even believe ive written this! :blush:

Do we have 2 holes? :shock: im sure i can only feel 1?, i no we have a bum hole too, god why do us women ave to be so complicate eh? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->