Softcups

I presume you saw my post about "that place"? I had to read 4 pages this evening because I wasn't online today lol

Hi,

I thought i would ask you a question as you are the expert at BBT, I am on day 26 and my temp dropped loads this morning from 35.9 to 35.2 but i was awake at 4.55am tossing and turning (normally take my temp at 6.30) do you think this affected my temp this morning?

Thanks x:hugs:

Hey Yomo - sorry for the delayed reply, I was at my FIL's lol.

Yes, it would affect your temp, the only thing is... technically it should go UP from being awake. Temp can be affected by other things. Sometimes we can just have an odd temp that is out of line with all the others, if you look at my last months chart you will see I had a random really low one which I discarded. It could be you slept with your mouth open which would make it drop too. The best thing to do, which really sucks, is wait to see what tomorrows temp is and then you will know if it's something weird. Give me your chart link and I will have a look :)

Thanks for that babes, i have put a link on to my chart, i ov on day 14 but FF is saying otherwise lol. Let me know what you think:hugs:

Yomo you need to setup your home page - click on the sharing link on the left and go to setup homepage, on there you'll find a bit called "published charts" make sure you have it included and I think you need to tick the box that says charting ticker (although I'm not sure about the 2nd bit!) Your homepage is blank currently :D

Lol Ness - apparently it's my job now, as resident SC temping Guru!! :p

ha ha i am a dime bar at times! Sorry, not very good with computers as you might have gathered.

Try that, i was not adding the chart at the bottom!

Thanks

Lol - Call me Eve!

Yomo - it could be a couple of things. You had a random dip on 4DPO too which is relatively normal to have a few ups and downs. I'm thinking that todays dip being on 7DPO COULD be an implantation dip. It's unlikely to be caused by AF so I wouldn't worry that way. Not everyone who shows what COULD be an ID gets pregnant and vice versa but the chances of being pregnant after having an ID are higher. See what your temp does tomorrow :)

I am on 12DPO today, i got a + ov test on day 14 so FF have got it wrong (don't know why) x

I am on 12DPO today, i got a + ov test on day 14 so FF have got it wrong (don't know why) x

It was a digital clear blue test as well so it gave me a smiley face lol

I can cope with that technology! i can't get it wrong that way!! lol :hugs:

Okay well looking at it, it's hard to tell because of the lack of temps on CD14 and 15. Without knowing what those were I would probably have put your O day as CD16, which would put you at 10DPO today. Having a +OPK doesn't mean you O'd on that day, it just means the LH surge was there and you would O within 24-36 hrs. I didn't O until 2 days after my +OPK. I think it really is a case of waiting to see what tomorrows temp is, without it it's impossible to tell if this is a blip or not - how long are your cycles normally?

"Eve" to the rescue sounds so superhero-ish :) lol. I can't stay off BnB for the night.. who am I kidding. DH is being a douchebag... Joy. So i'll be lurking here tonight.. yes I read your "that place" bit :) :hugs:

I've got to ask Eve!.. what is in your hands in your display picture?

Okay well looking at it, it's hard to tell because of the lack of temps on CD14 and 15. Without knowing what those were I would probably have put your O day as CD16, which would put you at 10DPO today. Having a +OPK doesn't mean you O'd on that day, it just means the LH surge was there and you would O within 24-36 hrs. I didn't O until 2 days after my +OPK. I think it really is a case of waiting to see what tomorrows temp is, without it it's impossible to tell if this is a blip or not - how long are your cycles normally?

Your a star! Thanks for your help :flower:

I am normally bank on 28 days every month, Looking a other peoples charts i am lucky that i have regular cycles, Like you say I shall have to see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks again for your help x

Bella it's a cup! My friend and I were being silly on Skype lol It's just one of those random photos which makes me smile even though no-one else gets it. We we being owl-like.... would you think I was 28!!! HAHAHAHA

Yomo - It could be the dip for AF about to start, I hope not but yea I guess we have to wait until tomorrow... I will be watching your chart tomorrow to find out

Bella it's a cup! My friend and I were being silly on Skype lol It's just one of those random photos which makes me smile even though no-one else gets it. We we being owl-like.... would you think I was 28!!! HAHAHAHA

Yomo - It could be the dip for AF about to start, I hope not but yea I guess we have to wait until tomorrow... I will be watching your chart tomorrow to find out

I hope not but thats what I was dreading! I wish the witch would get lost she aint welcome here! lol :dohh:

We are going to have to start and call you mother hen xx

Ohh Okay, I see it now. Lol.. My older sister and I have those moments. The "you had to be there" type :) They can always bring up a smile.

Yomo - it sucks, I know. I think temping has helped me get more in tune with my body. I KNEW af was going to start and exactly, I knew it would start THAT EVENING because I was more aware. I think that's the good thing about temping, it can prepare you. I REALLY REALLY hope it's not and I'll have my fingers, toes, legs (well only until this weekend!) and arms crossed for you!

Bella - yea total had to be there! Randomness :D But ya gotta love it!

makeithappen - I think you might be feeling your cervix and thats the 2nd hole you are finding? What does it feel like?

:blush: here comes TMI! when i put my finger in, theres like a 'soft lump' (cant think of a better description) with a hole on either side if it :wacko:....

....do you think this is my cervix just very low? now that i checked again this morning it does seem likely :blush:!

Morning girls! You all ok?

Sorry I wasn't on much last night - had a bath and early to bed as felt really exhausted, weepy and sicky! The thrush was doing my head in also! Seems to have calmed a bit this morning - canestan is great!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->