Softcups

Hi ladies,

I haven't been on here much this cycle as I was so devastated when AF arrived last month. I've been here in spirit though, keeping an eye on things.

I'm feeling very low today as I'm 10DPO and did a HPT which was BFN. I've had PMS symptoms too. How long can this go on for? I'm doing everything 'right'. On a positive note I have decided I will order a hypnosis CD especially for conception, when AF comes. Apparently people having IVF are twice as likely to conceive if they are having hypnosis.

It doesn't help that I'm 4 weeks from what would have been my due date if my little bubba hadn't left me in August. Also there's a girl at my evening class who is due in March and I look at her and think that should have been me too:cry:

Sorry for the moan. This is the only place to turn where people will understand the sorrow and obsession. I said to my DH yesterday, I wonder what I used to think about before only thinking about babies and conception.

Anteater I so understand where you are coming from. I was saying to my OH yesterday that the other week we would have been going for our 20 week scan. And they don't get it, they can't give us the support we need because they don't seem to understand the emotional impact all this has on us.

I don't know what to tell you, you really need to relax a little - I know that sounds stupid when it's the most stressful thing you can do but we ALL know that stress can stop us conceiving.... It's like a catch22!!! I do think the hypnosis is a good idea! Try anything!!! I'm thinking about trying a B vitamin if I don't fall this cycle to lengthen my LP. Have you tried temping? I have found it to be SO helpful - I would never have known my LP was short if I hadn't done and it's made me so much more in tune with my body, more aware.

makeithappen - I think you might be feeling your cervix and thats the 2nd hole you are finding? What does it feel like?

:blush: here comes TMI! when i put my finger in, theres like a 'soft lump' (cant think of a better description) with a hole on either side if it :wacko:....

....do you think this is my cervix just very low? now that i checked again this morning it does seem likely :blush:!

Definitely sounds like a low cervix! When it's low it's actually kind of like a tube so the holes you are feeling are just because it's lengthened. You probably won't have seen (it's a few pages back now!) that I discovered my cervix a couple of weeks ago and phoned my friend because I didn't know what it was! I found this pic online to explain what I mean better. If you look at the pics on either side it's kinda hanging down, like a tube! That's what you are feeling :D I hope I explained that right!!

https://www.fertilityuk.org/cervix2.gif

As for me, I feel sick this morning, totally exhausted - this is not good when I'm due to start my BD run this weekend... I really hope I haven't caught DD tummy bug from last week.... REALLY....

Sorry to hear about what you're going through anteater - it must be so tough, especially seeing :bfp:'s from others - of course you're happy for them but I can understand you not wanting to see it everyday xx

Morning Ness - how're you today?

Hi Eve!

Well I'm ok actually, felt really rubbish last night and was so exhausted, feel drained still but not as bad as last night - tends to get worse as the day goes on!

So far I'm about 5dpo (ignore my ticker it's a bit out).

Don't know if I'm imagining a lot of them but there are a few more physical symptoms I'm not imagining:-

-scrambled egg type CM with a yellow tinge
-cramping on and off but not painful - it's just 'there'
-aching in my legs when I walk like it's a struggle
-nausea on waking and later on around 4.30pm ish
-dizzy spells
-thrush (I never get thrush)
-feeling really drained and tired
-stuffy nose
-intermittent ache in my right hip
-aversion to red wine which I usually adore! Had one mouthful last night and I just couldnt drink it, horrible taste!
-sore sensitive nipples
-backache low down

You doing ok hun? xx

Feel exhausted, I slept well but I felt the same yesterday I just could NOT drag myself out of bed... it's awful because I can hear DD crying wanting her milk and I'm DRAGGING myself out of bed and then back into bed. This morning I had to bring her into bed with me because she wouldn't settle and normally I would just get up with her but I was EXHAUSTED... I thought I was going to keel over and die I was so tired so I'm a little worried I'm gonna have her tummy bug... my BD week starts this weekend.... can't get sick...

Oh no!! You sound like you're getting sick hun!!

I hope not - fx it's only a day or two and you can :sex: this weekend!!!

Well the nausea I had this morning has gone, I'm just really tired. I had nausea yesterday morning too which went... I think my body just experiences pregnancy symptoms permanently now!! LOL

unless you ov'd earlier than expected...? could be early pg symptoms??

My temp was 97.5 this morning - before ov was 97.4 every day, then rose gradually to 97.8 then down to 97.1 then up to 97.5 the last two days. can you interpret for me Eve?? lol

Ness are you only using a single decimal thermometer? Why was the temp inaccurate on 3DPO? I know I probably had that conversation with you but my brain is sleepy!! I would suggest discarding 3DPO's temp because it's totally out of line with the others

I realised I didn't actually reply to you about the preg thing - Def not, I O'd last month at normal time, AF started at normal time post-O and I'm only CD10 today, I don't O until CD18/19 AND OH and I have only BD once since and that was last week when I was still AF!!!

Ness are you only using a single decimal thermometer? Why was the temp inaccurate on 3DPO? I know I probably had that conversation with you but my brain is sleepy!! I would suggest discarding 3DPO's temp because it's totally out of line with the others

yeah I will discard then - I had to get up to get my bbt thermometer which was in the spare room and had been awake for 15 mins prior to that (after a rubbish nights sleep!! I'm using a two decimal place bbt thermometer

Ahhh right right yea looks like it totally threw your temp out!! I wouldn't worry about it staying the same, it's just that big dip that looks strange!

Ahhh right right yea looks like it totally threw your temp out!! I wouldn't worry about it staying the same, it's just that big dip that looks strange!

ha ha yeah it did look a bit odd!! he he!! but it looks more even now I've discarded that temp! Had a bit of a dip just after ov but again that could be because I didnt have much sleep that night, I'm a poor sleeper so that will be affecting my temps no doubt!

I can't see a dip on your chart? Every temp I can see (it goes to 4DPO) is 97.5

I only stayed off for 24 hours and it took ages to catch up!

Bella - I totally understand, its so frustrating, now go shopping! Is anyone else not buyting new clothes cos we expect to not fit in them? Or is that mental one all mine lol.

All the post ov ladies - fingers so crossed for you!

All the pre ov ladies - :sex: that is all :D

I added my chart Eve, feel free to take a look, I guess as my temp is just going lower and lower im just going to drop off my perch, right? :)

Sorry, I meant post O, Sunday was O day so all your temps have been even. I just don't get how your temp can't even have a slight fluctuation... maybe it's because I work in celcius? It's like shouldn't it change to like 97.51... 97.55.... 97.53.... etc ya know?

Helly it SHOULD be going lower!! That is a totally normal chart but try and keep those temps accurate! It will stay lower until you O and then it will flip back up again!

Helly-I not only stopped buying normal clothes-I started buying a lot of empire waist tunics that I felt I could wear pg or not pg...........but that was 14 long cycles ago..........sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->