Softcups

Ermmmm How is this - Even after I had my DD I continued buying maternity clothes because they are more comfy and at least they'll work if I do get preg! I wore a maternity top yesterday!

Sorry, I meant post O, Sunday was O day so all your temps have been even. I just don't get how your temp can't even have a slight fluctuation... maybe it's because I work in celcius? It's like shouldn't it change to like 97.51... 97.55.... 97.53.... etc ya know?

no my bbt thermometer never gives me .51 .52 etc just rounded figures.... i might buy a celcius thermometer instead you know from boots - maybe this one is just too basic or maybe there is something wrong with it!

Ok I think, from what I understand, with Fahrenheit it goes up like so:-

97.1, 97.2, 97.3 and so on to 97.9, then to 98.0 etc if that makes sense - it doesnt go up 97.23, 97.25 etc perhaps that's the difference? I will buy a celcius and see if that changes anything.

it did rise after my ov dip to 97.4 on Monday then to 97.5 the past two days so it has risen

Nope there is nothing wrong with it, it's just a 1 decimal one! You daft bint! I asked you that already :p I bought mine online from amazon and it only took a couple of days to come and I got free O and preg tests with it! It does 2 decimal places and will give you a MUCH more accurate chart

Here's the exact one I bought:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Centigrade...1_4?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1265288367&sr=8-4

lol Eve ha ha

well it gives me a zero on the end of each reading i.e. 97.10 97.20 I thought that was 2 decimel places?! That must be where I'm confused ha ha!

Thanks for the link I'll buy that one although hopefully I'll still have my bfp and won't need it he he!

this is what i bought

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/New_Basal_Boby_Temperature_Thermometers.html

That is so weird because it even says 2 decimal place thermometer?! Surely it should give you something different to an 0 at the end? Otherwise it's not really giving you 2 places?! Am I losing my mind right now!!!

And yea, I hope you DON'T need it!!!!

I know that's what I thought but it only ever gives me .10 .20 etc

have ordered that one you got from amazon - even if I don't need it to chart my bbt it'll come in handy for when I have a LO of my own!! Or for the OH when he has man flu he he!!

Too true!!! I felt so much more confident in my charting when I started using a double digit. I used a single before that and my charts looked totally weird! Now they make more sense because I can see the tiny fluctuations etc

yeah you're right it will be much more accurate! to be honest at the moment I'm just using it for reference to my ov don't understand enough about it yet but maybe it will become more clear once I use a celsius 2dp bbt thermom.

eek just had a dizzy spell ugh and need to pee for the second time in 1.5 hours!

Heygirls u ok!!! cd 7 now i wih i could sleep untill the end of feb its a nightmare this TTC malarky! i dunno how people can accidently get pregnant on a one night stand :wacko:

cooking me a chicken pie i can smell it mmmmm starving!!! i got 3 softcups left so ill :sex: CD 13, 14 and hopefully 15 if Ross can keep up the pace :lol: xXx

Ness I understand so much more about my cycles than I used to. I knew I had long cycles but I didn't know I had a short LP, I didn't even know what an LP was when I had my DD!! So I'm much wiser from temping :D

I definitely think this damn stupid thermometer has been holding me back!

Hellooo Ladies :) Guess who is sane today? Bella is! Woo. I woke up this morning and the sun was shining and the air coming in smelled like spring. Talk about a mood lifter. I spent all day "spring cleaning" even though I know I'll end up doing it again in a month or two. I'm sure it will snow again but you wouldn't guess it with this weather! So I've been in a pretty great mood today :thumbup: Still gonna go shopping cuz.. well :blush: I love shopping?

On a good note my CM is screaming "Have lots of sex!" you can def. tell I'm about to OV or am today! So I'm gonna have a nice little setup for DH when he gets home. :sex: ..

Anteater-Sorry you've been feeling down sweetie, :hugs: I hope your mood lifts soon.. Everything will turn out.

Helly- Lol. I thought about that, But I figure it will motivate me to fit back into them after the baby if I have some nice new clothes waiting to wiggle into.

Ness & Eve & All of my other wonderful girls.. Hope your day is going okay.

Thank you all for always putting up with my bi-polarism! (not really bi-polar, i dont THINK) :lol:

The sun is ShiNiNG! :happydance:

I'm so glad you are feeling better today Bella :D I'm glad you are going shopping and treating yourself!!! I'm staying at my friends tonight, I need to get DD ready to go to my mums and she's taking me for a chinese too :D

Thanks girls you're sweet :flower:

Eve- Have fun at your friends'! Gosh chinese sounds AMAZING! I'm gonna have to make DH bring me home some :) But def. enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

Confused-How ya doing today sweetie?

Bella hell yea on the chinese :D Although my tummy feels yuck, like sore, not sick... I wonder if it's because I've only eaten chocolate today.... lol

Hellooo Ladies :) Guess who is sane today? Bella is! Woo. I woke up this morning and the sun was shining and the air coming in smelled like spring. Talk about a mood lifter. I spent all day "spring cleaning" even though I know I'll end up doing it again in a month or two. I'm sure it will snow again but you wouldn't guess it with this weather! So I've been in a pretty great mood today :thumbup: Still gonna go shopping cuz.. well :blush: I love shopping?

On a good note my CM is screaming "Have lots of sex!" you can def. tell I'm about to OV or am today! So I'm gonna have a nice little setup for DH when he gets home. :sex: ..

Anteater-Sorry you've been feeling down sweetie, :hugs: I hope your mood lifts soon.. Everything will turn out.

Helly- Lol. I thought about that, But I figure it will motivate me to fit back into them after the baby if I have some nice new clothes waiting to wiggle into.

Ness & Eve & All of my other wonderful girls.. Hope your day is going okay.

Thank you all for always putting up with my bi-polarism! (not really bi-polar, i dont THINK) :lol:

The sun is ShiNiNG! :happydance:

SUN?!! What's that?! I've forgotten what it looks like lol! It's horrible over here, thick fog, snow, freezing cold been like this since December now I'm sick of it aarggh!!

Oooh your DH is in for a treat tonight Bella!! You little minx! :happydance:

Day is going good thanks hun! just can't wait to get out of work and get home - food shopping tonight ugh! I get stressy when we go food shopping cos the people who walk slow and dawdle drive me insane! xx

Eve - I had chinese last night! I had Singapore Vermicelli yyyuuurrrmmmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->