Softcups

im doin ok today did another test this morning and i could see a line almost straight away but it is so faint it looks like there is no colour in it at all, so just looking at it as an evap going to go out later and spend more money on some half decent tests lol my sister is on her way over so i have to run hide everything before she starts questioning me lol

Lol! I suppose I can be a bit of a minx :D Sorry about grocery shopping Ness, I feel the same way about it. I wish the cupboards would fill themselves! Eve, I hope your tummy gets better sweetie, I was reading that it wasnt feeling good :( Confused- A LINE! :D :happydance: I'd be so excited just to SEE a damn line.. LOL. FX'd that its a BFP with some worthy tests! Let us know asap! :hugs:

Anteater I so understand where you are coming from. I was saying to my OH yesterday that the other week we would have been going for our 20 week scan. And they don't get it, they can't give us the support we need because they don't seem to understand the emotional impact all this has on us.

I don't know what to tell you, you really need to relax a little - I know that sounds stupid when it's the most stressful thing you can do but we ALL know that stress can stop us conceiving.... It's like a catch22!!! I do think the hypnosis is a good idea! Try anything!!! I'm thinking about trying a B vitamin if I don't fall this cycle to lengthen my LP. Have you tried temping? I have found it to be SO helpful - I would never have known my LP was short if I hadn't done and it's made me so much more in tune with my body, more aware.

makeithappen - I think you might be feeling your cervix and thats the 2nd hole you are finding? What does it feel like?

:blush: here comes TMI! when i put my finger in, theres like a 'soft lump' (cant think of a better description) with a hole on either side if it :wacko:....

....do you think this is my cervix just very low? now that i checked again this morning it does seem likely :blush:!

Definitely sounds like a low cervix! When it's low it's actually kind of like a tube so the holes you are feeling are just because it's lengthened. You probably won't have seen (it's a few pages back now!) that I discovered my cervix a couple of weeks ago and phoned my friend because I didn't know what it was! I found this pic online to explain what I mean better. If you look at the pics on either side it's kinda hanging down, like a tube! That's what you are feeling :D I hope I explained that right!!

https://www.fertilityuk.org/cervix2.gif

As for me, I feel sick this morning, totally exhausted - this is not good when I'm due to start my BD run this weekend... I really hope I haven't caught DD tummy bug from last week.... REALLY....

thanks for that hun,that makes sense now lol you'd think after 27 years i would know my own bits n bobs lol :haha:

Aaisrie you a little gem :hugs:

girls (from the UK)

I have quite a few ovulation tests if any body wants them. ill pop them in the post for you if you PM me your address.

xxx

makeithappen - I didn't know either!! If you saw my earlier post you will see that when I discovered my cervix (like a week ago!) I freaked out because I didn't know what it was!!!

girls (from the UK)

I have quite a few ovulation tests if any body wants them. ill pop them in the post for you if you PM me your address.

xxx

if i don't get a bfp this month Laura I will take you up on that offer! :) xx

Ness- Love your new Display pic, is that you? Geesh! If so you're beautiful :flower: good lookin couple!

:sex: DH said "okay its gonna be quick tonight" pshhhh.. Right. He was havin' the time of his life.. :rofl: jkjk. <- now that's tmi 4 ya. I'm equipped for a bfp this month for sure.

Eve-Whats up tootz, did you have fun at your friends' house? :hugs:

awww Bella thank you! That's very nice of you!

Yep that's me and Mark my OH! The thing is I'd had my hair cut quite short - well short for me as it's always been long - because it was snapping off from bleach lol and I couldnt do a damn thing with it that day, the day my friend got married!!

Lovin your display pic too how cool! such a gorgeous girl yourself! It's nice to see actual pictures of people you're chatting to :D

xx

Good girl catch that eggy!!

Yeah I think it's cool to see a pic too-makes it feel more personal cuz you know who you're talking to! (nothing against the girls without pics, I heart you all just as much) :) Thanks hun ! I'm hoping I'm gonna get it this month.. I'm feeling pretty optimistic now.. I had my blitz moment and now Im back on track..

I don't recall if you have said or not but how long have you been TTC?

Ness you have GOT to have your BFP this cycle!! I'm feeling so positive for you!! And I second Bella, you look gorgeous!!!

Bella - I'm still there, I'm staying tonight - don't worry, I would forget everything but the one thing I always remember is my BBT!! LOL 1 tracked mind?! I definitely think you'll get your BFP this month. And that was so NOT tmi about your OH!! Have you READ some of the things in this thread?! That's like.... normal conversation LOL

Oh and talking about photos, this is me and Saraya a couple of days ago (hope you can see it, not sure about my privacy options on that photo on FB!):

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs179.snc3/20674_1121515738470_1844388693_238492_7568497_n.jpg

Oh my GOSH! :friends: Those pictures just wanna make me cry! (in a good way) What a beautiful family.. Saraya is soooo cute! I love them! as for you, I hope i still look that good when I'm a momma, dang girl ;)

&& Thank Youuu. I really hope this is the month. - <-scratch that.. this WILL be the month.. We decided feb. was gonna be our month, remember ?! LOL You brought your BBT, you are too funny. Can't forget that though! Truly a one track mind :) But theres nothin' wrong with that.. It's not obsession.. its determination =)

Yeah I think it's cool to see a pic too-makes it feel more personal cuz you know who you're talking to! (nothing against the girls without pics, I heart you all just as much) :) Thanks hun ! I'm hoping I'm gonna get it this month.. I'm feeling pretty optimistic now.. I had my blitz moment and now Im back on track..

I don't recall if you have said or not but how long have you been TTC?

Oh that's good keep that PMA!! I'm rooting for you to get that bfp!

This is only my first cycle ttc which is prob why I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting lol

Eve thank you darling I really hope so!

Those pics of you and Saraya are gorgeous!!! You must be so proud! And you look gorgeous!x

Awww thanks girls!! I swear Saraya looks NOTHING LIKE ME! She is the spitting image of her daddy! 100%! And trust me I do NOT look that good, for some reason at Christmas even though I was thinner than earlier in the year every photo I look really big - it's obscure - even Chris agreed, so it's not me being weird! In those I look okay though! I will have to dig out a photo of Chris and Saraya!

Yes Bella this *IS* our month!! IT WILL HAPPEN!

If these don't show tell me because it could be my privacy options!
Here is Chris @ Christmas with Saraya:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs178.snc3/20574_1100236166494_1844388693_198154_1704451_n.jpg
And this was when she was only a few months old:
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs162.snc1/6055_1036655337013_1844388693_77071_3771294_n.jpg

Nessicle- Lol, oh yes the first month is always the worst. I remember being positive I WAS pregnant because it was the first time we had sex without birth control and i held my legs up.. Little did I know. hahaha. I'm just not as fertile as the rest of my family, unfortunately! But HEY! Alot of women DO get pregnant their first cycle, it all just depends! I hope you do hon, that would be awesome. :flower:

Eve~ Lol I keep lookin at that pic, I just cannot get over how darling she is.. It just makes you wanna pick her up and smother her in kisses! I have pics like that too, it's bizarre cuz you just know better. I blame it on the camera! lol. My metabolism has A.D.D and never stops.. so I've never been able to get above 125 and I'm 5'7".. *hopefully not the reason we're having trouble conceiving* :( which also resulted in lack of boobs. *thumbs down* .. I've always said that after I'm done getting kids I'm gonna get a boob job. I think I'd chicken out but :shrug: its fun to think about.. :lol:

&& Yes it is our month. I'm not even gonna consider otherwise. This is it. :D

:O Holy wow!.. Your OH is a cutie! Lol. =) And saraya's eyes are SOO blue. Awww. I always wonder what our baby will look like because DH is dark skinned with curly hair *when it isn't buzzed short* (half latino) .. and I'm blonde hair, baby blue eyes. So it's honestly hard telling! But that is DEFINATELY something I wonder about alot of the time. Did you wonder that before you had saraya? She must've gotten your eyes huh :D

Yup she got my eyes - Chris' are ice blue mine are the same as hers. She got her blonde hair from me - I was white blonde, and still am blonde although I dye it heavily!!

Yea, Chris is a hottie :D I saw your OH in one of your profile pics and he's a hottie too!!

My weight... well I was in recovery for about 2 months with anorexia (suffered from I was about 12, I'm now 28 and was 26 when I fell pregnant) when I fell pregnant with Saraya. I was up to 8 stone (112lbs - I'm 5ft6) when I got pregnant but having managed to get up to that from 6 stone (84lbs) I was doing pretty well. I went up to 11 stone (154lbs) when I was full term and am back down to 9 stone 3lbs (129lbs) currently. I still have bad days when I literally CAN'T eat, it was a massive struggle through my pregnancy and when I was breastfeeding to eat "for the baby" not for myself. But the bad days are less than they were and I'm doing pretty okay now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->