Softcups

:hugs: aww honey. Im sorry you struggled with that. It is a very hard thing to get through and you should be very proud of yourself for gettin healthy! Anorexia is hard to overcome. 129 is a good healthy weight. :) Stay healthy and if you ever need to talk about it or are struggling.. message me! Thats what ttc buddies are for :flower:
Thanks about DH :lol: he's my sugardaddy. :cloud9:

I KNEW you were a natural blonde! I was honestly gonna ask that. You can just tell :) But I really like the dark hair on ya.

I have a stupid question.. it says you're from northern ireland.. do you have an irish accent? That would be so cool :) :thumbup: .. America seems so boring when it comes to speaking. I wish I had a cool accent!

I have a northern irish accent, although it's not that strong - I lived in England for a couple of yrs and lost a lot of it, which is a good thing! lol

Yea the AN was hard to overcome but I did it and it makes me more determined to make sure Saraya has a positive body image and good thoughts about food and eating. And thanks for that, I had a really bad day a few days ago and was having real eating disorder thoughts, it was awful but I'm okay now! :D

That's so cute he's your sugardaddy!! Chris is my toyboy!! Only by a few months, I was 28 at the end of January and he won't be 28 until the end of April and he always reminds me I'm older than him LOL Although I never really look my age! Yea, I'm a natural blonde but weirdly I DO suit darker hair better. I had a loreal consultant tell me that I'm weird because I SUIT black hair and I shouldn't!! My hair has been every colour under the sun, I had a bright pink for a number of years and I had a green mohawk (very short!) and now my hair is pretty normal and boring and I want a change!

Helly-I not only stopped buying normal clothes-I started buying a lot of empire waist tunics that I felt I could wear pg or not pg...........but that was 14 long cycles ago..........sigh.

:haha: I was checking out maternity clothes today and had to stop and remind myself that I am NOT pregnant yet!

Oh and talking about photos, this is me and Saraya a couple of days ago (hope you can see it, not sure about my privacy options on that photo on FB!):

https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs179.snc3/20674_1121515738470_1844388693_238492_7568497_n.jpg

If these don't show tell me because it could be my privacy options!
Here is Chris @ Christmas with Saraya:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs178.snc3/20574_1100236166494_1844388693_198154_1704451_n.jpg
And this was when she was only a few months old:
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs162.snc1/6055_1036655337013_1844388693_77071_3771294_n.jpg

Your pictures are AMAZING! Your daughter is beautiful, your OH is a hottie and you dont look a day over 17! You all have great genes!!!:happydance:
I especially love the last pic with your little one and OH. The lighting is awesome and its so clear and DD's eyes are stunning! I hope you have that pic framed!! :winkwink:

Weird Ness?? It can't be the privacy options or no-one else would be able to see them? Are you just getting a broken image box or what?

I'm just about to go with Patricia to get her car MOT'd. Totally exhausted - we were up nattering until 5AM! Shitttttt lol NEED SLEEP! I have a friend coming to mine tonight because he just broke up with his G/F and my house is a tip and I can't get home to tidy it because I already said I would go to the MOT place with Patricia and then tomorrow morning I have another friend calling by for coffee... it's like OMG I am the LEAST social person (on here is different, I'm protected by a screen lol) and I'm like a social butterfly at the moment!

How's everyone today??

Ness how's the symptoms?

Bella - banging away still??

Kita - that's so sweet thank you!! The last photo was taken on my phone camera which is a SHITTY 3.2MP!!!! LOL DD doesn't look the best in it, it doesn't look like her at all apart from the eye colour. I want to get it framed though. Also need to get some of my maternity shots framed too - have some GORGEOUS ones!

hahahaha "Bella banging away still?" lol you crack me up Eve!!

It's probably my work PC as I could see them on my laptop at home, saw the pics of you and Saraya but not the ones with DH! I wanted to see this cutie all the others were on about!! no fair!! ;)

Oooh symptoms well now you got me started:-

-woke with a metallic taste in my mouth had to brush my teeth and couldnt taste it for a while then and been eating quite a lot today so it's taken the taste away!
-my nipples aren't really sore anymore so think that was an ov symptom that lingered but my right boob feels sore behind the nipple if I press it.
-cramping slightly this morning but it's got worse through the day like I have AF.
-nausea last night been ok today but tends to come about later on in the day.
-bloated and gassy although I always am lol
-feeling really tired and I'm sleeping really heavy which I don't usually cos I'm a very light sleeper
-still got yellowy discharge
-woke with sore throat

think that's it :rofl:

you were up til 5am?! Good lord young lady I bet you're shattered!!

early night tonight!

hey girls just a quick update from me.

Before that Aaisrie those photos are absolutley gorgeous. Such a stuning family.

Well after having a few sharp worrying pains i went to the Drs today. I have to go to the hospital tonight to get my BETA bloods done before tuesday as i have an early scan to make sure the pregnancy is where it should be an not in my tubes. Im absolutly petrified at the thought it could all be over but holding onto hope as the pains arent that bad. Ill keep you all updated (if you want me to)

xxx

OMG laura!! I bet you are so worried :hugs:

I'm praying all is where it should be honey - let us know as soon as you can xx

thanks Ness i will do hun. Yeah worried sick.

xxx

Laura :hugs:
What kind of pains are you having?
Keep us posted wont you hun. My thoughts are with you.
x

Eve--Of course I'm still bangin away! :rofl:

Laura- Oh honey I'm sure you're nervous. But I have faith that everything is okay, and I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Keep us posted, of course we'll ALWAYS wanna know how everything is going with the pregnancy, you're still one of us :friends:. My thoughts and prayers are with you hun.

hey girls Laura i have my fingers crossed everything is ok for you hunny xx
i had a little pinky browny spotting earlier then nothing just went to loo and theres a little more so think the witch is on her way :cry:

Confused im sorry hunny :hugs:

Ness- hiya i dont think we've met :flower:lovely avatar pic!

bella good luck this cycle hun :hugs: love the pic gorgeous as always (stamps feet with jelousy :lol:)

Eve (hope u dont mind me calling u that) good luck to u to hunny :hugs: your family is beautiful!!!

laura u are in my thoughts but please dont worry im sure everything is perfectly fine :flower:

Min- best of luck hunny! :hugs:

If ive missed anyone else out best of luck to you all!!!:hugs:

I havnt been on much,Ross' nan past away other day on her birthday, so we getting ready for the funeral on the 15th :cry: i only cremated my little boy october and i cant deal with another funeral right now :cry:

on a brighter note im on cd8 now so getting ready to :sex: really hoping this is our month girs!!!

And as for putting faces to names... heres me :blush: and my gorgeous kian whos 4 :)

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 15
  • aboo.jpg
    aboo.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
hi mommy2kian!! lovely to meet you! You're gorgeous and your little boy is soo adorable! He's gonna be a heartbreaker!x

Thanks M2K- What a gorgeous gorgeous little boy you have!!!!!!!
Looking good yourself missy!!!
I am off to Egypt in about 20mins so ladies have a good week and I hope to come back to tales of BFP's, Strumping and the such like!
TC.
Love Min!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

have a wonderful time in Egypt!! I envy you being in the sun! :D xx

OMG min i am jelouse soooo dam jelouse, i want to go to sharm el shiek? is that where ur going ohhhhhh im beyond jelous have fun sweety!!!!:happydance:

Ta ladies.
M2K I am off to Taba Heights. Just beach, pools, and massages for me. Not sure I should be going to sauna's, jacuzzi's etc whilst early pregnant if I am so steering clear.
I will make sure I catch some rays for you ladies- If AF does show up there I will also make sure I have lots of cocktails for you!
Nessicles- I hope to come back to your BFP missy! I wanted to test Valentines Day but have already packed my tests with me. LOL
can you imagine securities faces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"