Softcups

I dunno-I thought I read on here with a cotton swab-but it wasn't true for me......I just started bleeding and had no sign of it at all until now.

soooooooooo girls, I'm out........again......:witch:

:hugs: I'm sorry Titi.. We'll get it next month.

I guess so! It most def. shouldn't have been here for another 10-11 days. This cycle lasted a whopping 17 days so.. I suppose I'll count my blessings when I have my 29 day cycles. :shrug: I don't know what my body is up to.

Im sorry to hear you girlies are out. My cycle has been very strange this month, Im going to continue to use the moon-cup but it has caused me to bleed mid-cycle so I have a feeling it may hinder rather than help me. So if I dont get a BFP this month I think I might stay away from the soft-cup method next month. Anything that makes you bleed that much mid-cycle cant really be a good thing, I dont think.

Yes it seems they've worked so well for others but two months of BFNs using them for me. Bella, I'm sorry your cycle was so whacked this month-at least you get to start again sooner, at the positive side.

That's true Titi..

How many months of trying classifies as "Long Term" ? I might have to switch to LTTTC before too long :shrug:..
Titi I hope you get that long awaited :bfp: soon sweetie.. I really really do.

Only 2 more months until the doctor will see us though, so that's a positive note. Hopefully I won't make it that long.. but it's a comfort knowing they may be able to help whatever is wrong with us. IF there is anything wrong. Which I'm assuming there is because.. cummon!

Bella, I think it might be subjective but when I hit cycle 12 I figured that was long term. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope you don't have to wait longer either!!!!!! :hugs:

i'm so sorry you girls have had to wait soo long and still don't have a :bfp: on the positive side the docs say it can take up to 12 months to conceive for couples with no fertility issues I'm sending you lots of a baby dust and hope you get :bfp:s soon!

I will feel awful if I am pg this cycle as it's only my first cycle ttc and it's not fair some people have it so easy and others have it so hard!!

Have you considered telling the doctor now that its been 12 months. Just to speed things a long? Im very impatient so I think thats what I would do. lol

Bella is it def AF?? That BBT looks grand :D

Titi aww I'm so sorry you're out honey, you don't deserve that at all.

Laura so good to see you and know you're okay!!

Ness your symptoms are sounding so good, I so wish you'd been temping so I could have checked your chart!!

Grrr I think I might miss BD on Thursday which might be O day :( But I got some today, still have my SC in at the moment. I'll get some tomorrow night and wednesday... none thursday and some fri and even sat if I need to depending on when I O.... Just hope it's enough....

aww girls im sorry she got you! :cry:

ive just had my reflexology it was very good, the reflexologist was really nice & very positive! cant wait to the next one!

Ness your symptoms are sounding so good, I so wish you'd been temping so I could have checked your chart!!

Grrr I think I might miss BD on Thursday which might be O day :( But I got some today, still have my SC in at the moment. I'll get some tomorrow night and wednesday... none thursday and some fri and even sat if I need to depending on when I O.... Just hope it's enough....

EVE-ning missus :)rofl:) awww sorry I haven't temped! I'm a party pooper hey?!

I'm gonna test with a FRER in the morning and the morning after!

still having some cramping and backache which has been quite noticeable not painful just really dull and achey but thankfully no nausea tonight!!

EVE-ning missus :)rofl:) awww sorry I haven't temped! I'm a party pooper hey?!

I'm gonna test with a FRER in the morning and the morning after!

still having some cramping and backache which has been quite noticeable not painful just really dull and achey but thankfully no nausea tonight!!

Sounds like you have got plenty of :spermy: in there lady!! hope that eggie has been caught!!

damn double post with only half my message on it.....

I think it's AF, I really don't know? :shrug: I had a few clots this afternoon, and it was red again. Now it's back to light brown. It's driving me NUTS!!!!!

On a LIGHTER note completely off topic..Since we're all friends and stuff :flower: I'm a singer, and just like it's cool to put a name to a face, I figure you guys can might like to hear some of my music :flower: we've got a few songs out.. they're "rap" and I'm just a vocalist but I still think it's pretty cool. :) Do you wanna hear some? I can post the myspace link.

too right Bella get it posted!!! Oooh a singer how exciting! I sit behind a desk all day lol

Lol- Oh not professional or anything. We just performed at bars and stuff, nothing big time :), but it was alot of fun ! We haven't put out a new song since 08 so it's been awhile. Keep in mind it isn't professional, so it's not perfect. :flower: ..

Ooo gonna go listen now!!

Ness why are you testing with frer instead of superdrug??? Superdrugs are 10 whereas frers are 15!! Even with my MC it showed on SD before frer!

Eve- Good! I'm glad, I looked at it and I was like, uh oh.. but if it's a good BBT that puts my mind at ease :flower: Why might you miss "O" day?? That sucks :(

Ness~Are you gonna start temping next month if you need to? *hopefully you don't* .. I've decided to temp next month to see if it helps any!!

makeithappen-I'm so glad your reflexology appointment went well and that you liked your practitioner! That's excellent :hugs: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->