Softcups

Oh I always go to Patricia's on a thursday night and she was all "you're still coming on thursday right?" and I felt too bad to say no because I'm having sex lol I mean she KNOWS we are trying - Chris is her son so yea she knows TOO MUCH!! You girls think this is TMI, I mean I tell her about our sex life and everything!! Crazy stuff having a best friend when her son is your partner! So yea I just couldn't let her down because she's had a shit load of stuff going on recently and I'll BD every day aside from that....

Thanks hun :hugs: Maybe you guys can have sex before you go?

that would be weird :lol: ... I mean, DH's mom is cool and all but. haha.. I bet it's cool at the same time though, cuz when he's being a pain in the ass you know who to turn to!

We can't, we don't live together remember!! So he wouldn't be here.

Yea, it's totally NOT weird!! It should be, she's my best friend, my boss, my DD's nanny, my MIL (well we're not married but you know what I mean!)... it's just so normal lol!

Lol! :) I forget that you guys don't live together, dangit. Well that's cool about your bff/MIL! I bet it's awesome. Even if you guys don't BD that day though, you should still be fine I think, you're covering all your bases otherwise I assume ? :) I think it will be fine. You're destined to get a february BFP.. so I wouldn't worry too much. lol :hugs:

Girl you said we were doing this together, and now it's all "I'm bleeding" so if this is MY month then you ain't having AF right now!! PMA!!!
Yea, we BD'd on Sat, today, tomorrow, wednesday, fri and sat... I'm not sure whether I'll O on thurs or fri so that's why this coming sat is in there! I hope this is my month... strike that, I hope this is OUR month!

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this thread and have never heard of the soft cup method. I'm a mooncup user, would this do the same job?

Any advice would be lovely.

Sadly my AF arrived today. Grrrrrrrr

The mooncup is better than nothing, the reason the SC is better is because it's shallower and sits ON the cervix rather than below it :)

Welcome!

The mooncup is better than nothing, the reason the SC is better is because it's shallower and sits ON the cervix rather than below it :)

Welcome!

Thank you. :thumbup:

It wont hurt trying, i could headstands :rofl:

LOL you could!!!

Off topic - what are you guys doing/getting for your other halfs for Val day??

Awww Eve, I dunno why but that comment almost made me cry :hugs: We ARE gonna do this together. PMA from now on :) I can't honestly say it is AF because now it's stopped again. The only thing I know for sure is my body has gone straight crazy..!! Went from brown discharge, to light spotting, back to brown.. then a few clots.. now it's back to normal clear discharge. My Uterus is BIPOLAR! :lol:

I love Valentines day ! We're going to go out to dinner and we talked about going somewhere.. but we haven't decided yet :) Aside from dinner, and me expecting to be spoiled rotten all day, we're just winging it! What are you doing ?

Welcome NixNax~! Hope your stay is short ;) There are a few women using mooncups.. same concept but softcups are a bit better for the purpose. Either way it can't hurt! :hugs:

Bella nothing as far as I know. I'm gonna get Chris a GIANT card because he HATES cheesiness etc and it will be funny :D Whether I even get a valentines card is yet to be seen!!!

Awww my DH isn't into cheesy either. He thinks he's gotta be macho.. pshht. He better get you a card though, after all it sounded like quite a setup for you with the veg. soup and flowers and all that! That's pretty sweet :) I bet he gets you something.

hello ladies my softcups came today and I was a little surprised by the size...they look a little difficult??? How long have you ladies been using them and does anyone know the success rate and should I use my preseed with them?? Thanks

Reeds girl- Well.. as far as success rate goes, pretty high! Majority of women are in and out of here within a few months at the most alot after the first month. If you look through from the beginning ( random pages ) You'll see the group of gals that initially started all ended up pregnant. They look difficult, that is for sure. But they're not bad at all, they're actually more comfortable than tampons. Just squeeze it flat and slide it in after sex, it goes in no problem! You can't feel anything if you have it in correctly, and it pretty much "puts itself" where it needs to go. It slides into place. As for preseed, Go for it! Alot of women have had success doing that. It's not necessary unless you don't have much CM but it certainly can't hurt..Goodluck and welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

If you watch the video on the actual SC website it will show you exactly how they go in and how they fit, I watched that and got it in easy!!

Bella he can be sweet when he wants to be!! He's like the little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead lol I SHOULD be 26 weeks pregnant right now... how much does THAT suck.

Eve~ Aww :hugs: That does suck honey. But we're gonna get little sticky beans very very soon. So it will be okay. Then we're gonna be bump buddies! And after we get out of the first trimester, I can send your little noodle a 'bump buddies' gift because he will deserve one for living in a mommy that will be putting up with me for 9 months! :flower: lol. Oh my, I just said "He" when I was referring to your next baby. That means you're gonna have a boy. :) Sounds crazy but I've never been wrong! Start pickin' out boy names.. lol. :flower: Just kidding.. kinda!

I'm so excited right now I could pee my pants... ( not literally ) But I felt my cervix! And I didn't know what I was really feeling for at first, I just knew what it felt like. So then I googled it and it says if it feels hardish, like the tip of your nose its your menstrual cycle and soft like lips then it's not AF! :yipee: IT FEELS LIKE LIPS!! LIPS!! YAY! That means that It's not an AF bleed right? Since it stopped?
:dohh: Oh my gosh I'm damn obsessed with all this. If my husband knew! :lol:
But I'm excited right now! :happydance:
How "open" is considered open?

Edit: Okay, I just felt it again and I think i was mistaken, it feels kinda nose-ish. Dammit. but at least I know where it is now! And I still have a chance for to conceive in late february. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->