Softcups

Hello ladies! Can I join you all! I am going to use the softcups this cycle! I should be o'ing tomorrow so I have been covering all my bases! Actually used one lastnight for the first time! So easy to use I was surprised.

How low is it Bella? I only found mine a few weeks ago and I'm already making sense of it!! That's so funny about the boy thing, particularly since my friend told me I was having a girl and did and then said it's gonna be boy boy girl after her... And after my weird rainbow thing the other week - did I tell you about that??
Little noodle!! Love it, you do realise mine will be a noodle now!! Saraya was bubbles before she was born and this one will be a noodle!! :D You totally know how to put a smile on my face!!

Thanks so much! How do you get your siggys to look like they do? I cant figure it out! lol!

What do you mean Jaimad? You mean the pictures or the fact it's centred or what?

Lol! Little noodle it is... Yours can be little noodle, and mine will be little peanut. Just because my dad has called me 'peanut' since the moment I was conceived. :D Glad I could put a smile on your face! And that's bizarre about your friend saying that as well.. I can't wait to see! You told me about the rainbow :flower: .. they're a no fail sign of hope! As for the cervix, I don't know how 'high' is high or 'low' is low.. but I was able to feel it pretty easily with as much of my finger as the bottom of my fingernail.. about where the top crease in your fingers are. So that must be pretty low as I'm reading that it's barely reachable when you're fertile. I'm not sure about open or closed, at first i thought it felt slightly open but when I re-checked i didn't feel anything so I don't know. :shrug: .. The one thing I know is when I get my BBT and OPK's in the mail.. it's ON this month. I'm gonna be campin' out on my FF chart!

Welcome Jaimad!- Yes they're surprisingly easy to insert, given the way they look :lol: .. Some 'lovingly' refer to them as showercaps. :rofl: wishing you lots of luck and looking forward to havin' you on the thread!

When I try to change colors, center it, letter size, or whatever it doesnt work. It just says the words {center}{center}, {font size5}, and the color the same way! I guess I just need to play around with it.

Thank you Bellablu! I am excited to be joing you! This is our 4th month TTC after my tubal reversal! We had a chemical last month so we are ready for another BFP really soon!

You need to use the square brackets [] like that so
and then remember to close it again afterwards. It's called BB code, although you can just use the buttons above the text box. Select the text you want to center and then click the center button - the same way you would on word or whatever.

Bella when mine is high I can't feel it AT ALL, when it's medium I can JUST reach it and when it's low it's EASY to feel. As for the open/closed I don't know I haven't worked it out yet, I didn't bother because I already have DD it's likely that mine is always a little open anyways. Peanut and Noodle to the rescue!​

If you put square brackets around it and do the format like this {center} YOUR TEXT HERE {/center} .. but use the squared brackets instead. That's how you center it, it won't show the change of color or centering or anything until after you click on "preview signature" then it will show! Try it out.

Just type everything you would like in the signature, then highlight the parts that you want centered, different colored etc.. and then click on the color or whatnot. But none of it will show until after! :) :flower:

Then I reckon mine was pretty low, because it was fairly easy to feel after I figured out where it was. But all hope is not lost. Cuz if it IS another effing' AF, that means I ovulate again at the end of this month. Which ALSO means.. That would be a :bfp: right in time for DH's birthday!! What a present that would be :happydance:

:lol: Peanut and Noodle. I looooove it!

Ok ladies thank you! I am off to try and figure it out! lol! Be back in a bit!

Hi, I'm new here. But not new to Soft Cups, I've been using them for almost a year for TTC. I did get pregnant using them but had a MMC at 10 weeks. I am using them again this month along with Clomid. I don't temp, just OPK. I feel like hopeful about this cycle! I think SCs helped me get one BFP they can help me get another.

Hi, I'm new here. But not new to Soft Cups, I've been using them for almost a year for TTC. I did get pregnant using them but had a MMC at 10 weeks. I am using them again this month along with Clomid. I don't temp, just OPK. I feel like hopeful about this cycle! I think SCs helped me get one BFP they can help me get another.

I am also new to the thread so welcome!:happydance:

Thanks!! I'm glad to see SCs are catching on! :dust:

Morning all!

Well just got out of the shower after testing - I'm afraid but it is only 9dpo so plenty of time to get that yet!

Went to the toilet this morning for a number 2 (sorry girls!) and when I wiped my lady garden instead of the watery light pink on the tissue is was more of an orangey red, - not loads of it but enough to fill the middle part of a square of toilet tissue. I'm still having cramping and feeling nauseous today.

I don't know what this means.....still IB??

Ooo gonna go listen now!!

Ness why are you testing with frer instead of superdrug??? Superdrugs are 10 whereas frers are 15!! Even with my MC it showed on SD before frer!

really?? I will go get some Superdrug ones this morning then and retest with SMU although think I'm still having IB bleed (see above thread!)

Bella haven't had chance to listen to your music yet as was so shattered last night i was in bed for 8.30pm lol! Gonna listen when i get to work :hugs:

And yes if I don't get a bfp this month defo gonna start temping!

Morning ladies!!!!! Nothing to report here really apart from the bleeding and pain has stopped, its made me nervous about using it tonight I have a horrible feeling its going to ruin my chances this month. I guess if I just ride this month out with them.

How is everyone this morning?
Ive got a tonne of work on today so Im not going to be around much, but will stick my head in when I can!

x

the spotting has gone back to pink now!!! must just have been cos it was mixed with CM or FMU!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->