Softcups

Morning ladies, welcome to the newbies! Hope everyone is well today x

Ness i wanted to ask your advice on IB. i have had a very strange last couple of months, In January i started bleeding on the 9th which was like a regular period, then on the 24th it started again for 3 days the same flow as i had on the 9th, now 3 days ago i have started spotting....it is light pink in colour and only when i wipe! i tought it might be AF coming but surely im not due that yet!! I cant work out whether the bleeding on the 24th was just leftovers from the 9th?! Ive been having cramps for a few days and a cheap test yesterday evening after work was bfn. I have no clue whats going on! Any ideas?!

how many dpo are you?

this bleeding (if it can be called that cos it's hardly anything - just when I wipe) started on Friday which was 5dpo for me and then stopped and then started again yesterday which was 8dpo which I'm classing as the first day of what I suspect is IB with it being 8dpo...which was CD21 of a 28 day cycle (I ov'd early on CD13).

It's possible the bleed is an IB if it's light pink as mine is light pink also like watered down blood and only when I wipe there is never anything on my underwear

xx

I have no idea about DPO as i havnt used OPK or CBFM yet i was waiting for my period this month so i am totally clueless. I had twinges which i thought could have been ov twinges on around the first of this month.... x

I swear to God, my OPKs are getting LIGHTER as I go along this week.... WTF?! I still feel exhausted, Chris is coming round tonight for some BD wooooooo. I'm sitting waiting for my STUPID POSTMAN because I ordered a camera the other day, just a wee compact I already have a DSLR and it was to be delivered 9/10th so I sat all morning eventually had to go get my FIL and when I went out I had a "You were out we couldn't deliver our package" note in my postbox?!?!?!? GRRRRR Lazy shite didn't even bother knocking on the door. I tend to keep the curtain on the front door closed in the morning because the front door is in the living room and the sun is SO bright through it, it'd blind you!

what an a-hole Eve!!! They do that with me every time i order something so now I get personal stuff sent to work cos I don't trust them! If your opk's are getting lighter does that mean you've passed your LH surge??

Helen - you're probably doing it the right way as if you don't know how many dpo you are etc then you're taking each day as it comes! :dust: to you

Eve - sounds like you're having one of those weeks! Post is shocking these days.

As for valentines, no idea what im doing, im going to go to Liverpool's training ground and try to get some signatures for him but beyond that no clue. So far he has brought me (he's trying to do a valentines week) a cup of tea sunday, a little teddy yesterday and he is on about trying to get me a new car this weekend (I was changing my car anyway) bless him, he is amazing!

Eve - if you have a spare sec would you look at my chart? It seems all over the shop!

Helly gonna look at your chart now :D

You're going to LIVERPOOLS TRAINING GROUND? Whose sigs are you gonna get!! Both OH and I support Liverpool!

It looks like your chart is just dropping back down to the coverline. Although your temp will drop before/when AF starts it jumps up and down a bit on your AF (have you never seen that AF pad advert where the woman is throwing the covers off then pulling them on and it talks about you being warmer when your on AF?). It then normally drops down to what will be your average coverline. If you look at mine (ignore the CD14 random drop, I was at Chris' and he has no heating!) you'll see it's all over the place too :D That's the witch for ya!!

Ness if I was speaking instead of typing I would have just gone up about 4 octaves!!! Although to be fair, it's not much of a boast considering how Liverpool have been playing this season... how they got into 4th position on the table I DO NOT know!

you may as well have been speaking 4 octaves higher and in a foreign language to me darlin - means nowt to me what you just said :rofl:

My OH is obsessed with footy, if it's not sky sports news, it's dream team, or Football Manager or checking sports results on my bloody iphone - he uses it more than me!!

Are you guys talking about football?

If so, my DH is a fanatic too. :dohh:

Well, Im only CD 11 but Im pretty sure Im ovulating. I went from watery CM this morning to EWCM. Hopefully DH will be up for some BDing tonight!

Haha, I forget that Liverpool is huge and worldwide, you forget that stuff when you live here I guess. My OH has got figures of Jamie, Stevie and Fernando so going to try to get those signed. Weirdly I do work for an organisation that looks after the fans and I helped to get a Liverpool fan who was wrongly imprisoned freed but I know next to nothing about the on the pitch stuff, but I do know we've been crap this season lol.

Ooh so maybe that .30 this morning is my coverline? Interesting stuff!

There you go, you spared me on to sort my avatar out and add my location! Meet Helly, her fab OH and my troublesome 3 year old James. He is from a previous relationship (with a right arse :D) but my OH is absolutely amazing with him and I cant believe how lucky we all are.

*waves* Hi Helly lol!

Nice to see you and your little family!!

Yep HippyMumma - we're talking about football.......the bane of a woman's life lol

i ordered my softcups today

for periods and for ttc

can anyone tell me how i use it for ttc? when my man has squirted (sorry) in me, do i put it in then??? thankies...

yay!

well you need to stay laid down and then squeeze the sides of the softcup together ready for insertion and scoop up any spermies that might have slipped out while still laying down then insert down towards the bed then up with your middle finger. It creates a suction round your cervix holding the spermies up there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->