Softcups

yay!

well you need to stay laid down and then squeeze the sides of the softcup together ready for insertion and scoop up any spermies that might have slipped out while still laying down then insert down towards the bed then up with your middle finger. It creates a suction round your cervix holding the spermies up there

thanks ness

d u know if its ok to wash them and resuse them wiv periods n stuff to?

Haha, I forget that Liverpool is huge and worldwide, you forget that stuff when you live here I guess. My OH has got figures of Jamie, Stevie and Fernando so going to try to get those signed. Weirdly I do work for an organisation that looks after the fans and I helped to get a Liverpool fan who was wrongly imprisoned freed but I know next to nothing about the on the pitch stuff, but I do know we've been crap this season lol.

Ooh so maybe that .30 this morning is my coverline? Interesting stuff!

FERNANDO TORRES.... SOMEONE FAN ME RIGHT NOW WHILE I SWOON..... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! CARRAGHER AND GERRARD?!?!??! HELLY GET DOUBLES!!! SEND THEM TO ME.... Actually just put Torres in the post and he can sign me all over.... *drools*

Haha, yes the beautiful Torres, never met him but met Jamie with the voluntary stuff I do. I'll see if I can get them to sign extras and post them x

ok girls so me & my DH just had some afternoon :sex: for his bday...any excuse :blush: lol. used my soft cups for the first time....but it leaked :dohh: im not oving or anythin so its no big deal but, what did i do wrong :wacko::shrug:?

i pushed it in, it seemed to move up around my pelvic bone & opened out so i though that was it in place. then wen id been standing for a few mins i felt the dreaded wet patch appear :rofl: i have taken it out now...the part i was really worried about & i managed ok :thumbup:

yay!

well you need to stay laid down and then squeeze the sides of the softcup together ready for insertion and scoop up any spermies that might have slipped out while still laying down then insert down towards the bed then up with your middle finger. It creates a suction round your cervix holding the spermies up there

thanks ness

d u know if its ok to wash them and resuse them wiv periods n stuff to?

No hun they can only be used once. They should only be worn for a maximum of 12 hours (I wore mine during the night as me and OH :sex: at night) and then taken out and thrown away the next day :thumbup:

Haha, yes the beautiful Torres, never met him but met Jamie with the voluntary stuff I do. I'll see if I can get them to sign extras and post them x

Do you REALISE what you're saying!!! DO YOU REALISE WHAT A BIG DEAL THIS IS!!!! OMFG..... MY BRAIN IS CURRENTLY EXPLODING AND MELTING OUT MY EARS RIGHT NOW WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Ness - about to?? I think I've fainted about 10 times already just thinking about beautiful Torres.... Seriously babies? Charting? SC? What're you all talking about "Torres Torres Torres"

ha ha means nothin' to me honey! I don't even know what Torres looks like - make a habit of leaving the room whenever OH has that cr*p on lol

This is the beauty Fernando
https://www.football-pictures.net/data/media/222/Fernando_Torres_face_1.jpg

:o I just accepted your friend request but I think I'll remove it after a comment like that!!! Against my beautiful Torres!

Awww Eve- I heart you dearly but I'm inclined to agree. I don't know who that guy is but.. You think he's cute? lol..

Not my cup of tea either. But you have seen my taste ;)

Seriously you guys, I'm gonna have to leave the SC group now after such disgraceful behaviour between you two!! How dare you insult my beautiful darling Torres!!

Nooo you can't leave! Noodle will miss us!

Now THIS guy = Sexy.
Channing Tatum and I are in love. he just doesn't know it yet ;)
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/channing_tatum.jpg

Dont worry- DH knows about my 'love affair' :lol:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been on for a few days by OH has been hogging the laptop! How rude does he not know i need to talk to the softcup ladies.

So how are we all I see Eve is having fun as always you go girl although he aint my cup of tea either I am afraid I like my men tall and ripped lol.

I have brought some pregnecare today, the ones that you use whilst trying to concieve has anyone tried them? They want to work at £10 for a months worth. I shall be broke by the time this baby comes along.

x

Hey Yomo- How are ya hun! Sorry that your OH has been a computer hog.. that's a bummer. But glad to have you back :flower:

What is pregnacare? Is it a type of vitamin?

Hey Yomo- How are ya hun! Sorry that your OH has been a computer hog.. that's a bummer. But glad to have you back :flower:

What is pregnacare? Is it a type of vitamin?

I am good how are you? I am good thanks :thumbup:

Pregnacare is all the vitamins that you need to concieve I am hoping that it helps to my a baby splodge anything is worth a try :happydance:

x

Bella - EUGH!! He is gross LOL I like my men short haha, I never did like a tall guy! Chris is only 5ft9 :D Chris knows about my "love affair" with Fernando, he even calls him "my guy" when we watch matches haha

Yomo tell your OH to get his butt off the laptop!! How dare he!! Or if he wants to use it, he can buy you one of your own :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->