Softcups

Lol alright alright we're even. I'll be nice to Fernando if you be nice to channing. :flower:

Yomo~ I'm gonna have to look into them! If it helps that would be awesome :)

I have told him Eve, its no good is it lol he is sulking now I have it back.

I have no choice about having a tall guy I am 5 11 and it's a right turn off for me to be with a shorter man.

Yomo I'm the same way! If I'm taller than a guy it makes me feel manly, lol.

Totally understandable Yomo!! I'm only 5ft6 and 1/4! LOL

Bella he's like blingbling!

my OH is 6ft I'm 5ft 2" so any one is taller than me ha ha

I know it's terrible aint it! When we go out and I wear my heels I am the same height as Andrew thats bad enough I have to make sure he aint slouching lol. So wish I was shorter I hate being tall.

I would love to be taller!! Gimme some of your height! My friend is 5ft8 and I would kill for an extra 2"! (Not there, you dirty girls :p)

I would love to be taller!! Gimme some of your height! My friend is 5ft8 and I would kill for an extra 2"! (Not there, you dirty girls :p)

Ha ha if I could i would :happydance:

Oh and a extra 2" goes a long way ha ha

I wonder, I have a cap still from before we were TTC, do you think I could use that in the same way as softcups?! x

Kooky - what kind of cap?

LOL Yomo OH doesn't need any extra :p

Girls I'm sooo exhausted! The watery light pink has stopped now as has the cramping, just feel a bit achey in my general abdomen area, emotional, peeing more and headache all day. Could seriously just fall in to bed and sleep right now!

Other than that I don't have any other symptoms. That's normal for after IB though isn't it? Until the MS and everything else kicks in! (assuming it was IB)

I don't know Ness, I've never had IB, sorry!

Yea, been a bit of a stressful day but it happens!! However my new camera got here so I've taken some pretty pics of Saraya and that. Are you guys on Facebook??

yep I'll pm you my full name!! not that I don't trust anyone on here but apparently all threads are accessible via the internet anyway! ;)

yay glad you got your new camera! can't wait to see some of your pics!

I think Ness fell asleep on us again! :lol:

Bless her heart :)

Yay for new FB friends :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back