Softcups

Morning girls!

Ness did you test this morning?

Has anyone else tested? Good luck to those who have!

I have a question; I think I ovulated yesterday @ 11dpo, so is this 1dpo? Or shall I still count it from day 14 when Im 'supposed' to ovulate?
xxxx

Aww ness. Well your not out until the witch is here, so keep going!

What tests are you using, are you sure they are sensitive enough? x

Hi - can I ask a question please? I am a regular poster in the Clomid Club and was advised by Laura6914 to try Softcups this cycle. I gave them a go last night on the last day of AF and they didn't quite work properly!

It went in fine- and felt like it was in the right place- found it easy to remove this morning too. However, when I removed it there was "stuff" all over it- both sides. So it couldn't have been in right.

I have a slightly tilted cervix- does this mean I am not going to be able to use these??

Thanks girls xx

Expect that hun. Thats what I got with mine, when you put it in, there will be 'stuff' at the entrance of your vagina anyway, so that will be the bit that was on the 'wrong' side. So long as it keeps some in, it will help!

Best of luck. xxxx

P.S Im pretty sure a tilted cervix wouldnt make much difference either. x

Thanks very much for your reply- I'll try after BD'ing tonight and see if we manage to collect more in it!

p.s:- How do I go about becoming a "softcup member" and putting it in my sig? xx

Aww ness. Well your not out until the witch is here, so keep going!

What tests are you using, are you sure they are sensitive enough? x

yeah I used a FRER (15miu) and a Superdrug (10miu) but if I've had IB I think I read that you can test 2 days after that's stopped?? It's more or less stopped now so hopefully if I am pregnant (i can't imagine any other reason for watery light pink when I wipe at 8dpo I don't spot and my periods are very regular and on time) it will show before Sunday when AF is due!

Still have plenty of time I suppose!

Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there were two drops of bright red blood not much just bigger than pin pricks and then just been again and I had orangey tinged cm (thinking old spotting from yesterday 'leftovers' lol). Feeling so exhausted, my eyes are closing by 7.30pm most evenings now and I was in bed for 8.30pm last night after a bath. Peeing a lot more like every 1-2 hours - usually I only pee about 3 times during the day whilst at work! Starting feeling nauseous as soon as I've eaten, slight metallic taste.

I also noticed when I was doing hair etc for work that when I pull my knees up to my chest to rest the mirror my uterus felt like it was in the way like it was enlarged never had that before but not reading too much into it!

babyloulou - yep I got a bit of 'drippage' when I took mine out too

Thanks honey - got your message on my profile - will add you on Facey (can't get on until lunchtime at work :D)

Hope you're ok darling? You getting set for Ov?xx

Thanks Vanessa- I will give it another try!

I hope your BFN turns into a BFP soon- it's still really early for you xxx

thank you sweetie - yeah it is very early so can't feel down about it yet! Think I'm just letting it get to me because I'm feeling emotional and so tired!

Hope the softcups work for you this cycle! So far they've been very effective!!

Well I ovulated for the first time last cycle- first ovulation in 5 years of TTCing- so hoping the clomid works again this cycle so I can try softcups and conceive plus.

Do you all use preseed or conceive plus with the softcups? I have been using preseed byt decided to give conceive plus a try this cycle.

yay bet you're so relieved!! I haven't used any of the lubricants with mine but I know some of the other girls who've used them used preseed so it can't hurt to add that too! think some of them put it in to the cup before inserting it

That's what I'm going to try ... if I can master getting the cup in right! :blush:

Babyloulou, click on my 'soft cups member' thing and it will take you to the site, make your own and copy and paste the link into the sig part of baby and bump. It took me a few attempts to get it right so message again if you get stuck. x

Do you all use preseed or conceive plus with the softcups? I have been using preseed byt decided to give conceive plus a try this cycle.

I used Conceive Plus inside the Softcups so hopefully it will do the trick for you too :) :dust:

Sorry I missed the Torres love in / out! I think he is fab looking but screwed up as it is, id rather do Jamie! Stevie is a sulky little git so I wouldnt do him cos of that. Yep, Liverpool is a pretty fab place to live lol.

Ness - fingers crossed you will get that BFP in the next few days and hello to even more newbies, welcome to the softcup thread, we are beyond TMI! Any bright ideas of how im going to get round my problem this weekend? Staying in his mum and dads on Saturday night, Im due to OV on Sunday, arrrggghhhhhh!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->