Softcups

Lol Helly just be really quiet ;)

OMG think I just got a :bfp: with a clearblue......VERY faint but there is a horizontal line and faint vertical line.....don't know what to think....saw that and tested with a FRER which was negative....

Ness mate, please dont trust clear blue too much. Ive had lotsof false positives one them, strong ones aswell. That said that was a year ago and it was a bad 'batch' so my fingers are tightly crossed for you!

Can you show us a piccie? xxxx

yeah that's what I've heard on here so don't know if I believe it especially as FRER are more sensitive.....

You won't be able to see it on a picture it's very faint I'm afraid!

Well you never know hun! Maybe the wee you used for the cb was more concentrated then the wee you used for FRER?

I retested with a FRER using the same cup of urine....it's probably a bloody shadow or something too good to be true on only 10dpo lol!

Sorry I missed the Torres love in / out! I think he is fab looking but screwed up as it is, id rather do Jamie! Stevie is a sulky little git so I wouldnt do him cos of that. Yep, Liverpool is a pretty fab place to live lol.

Jamie?! You'd rather do Jamie?! LOL Torres is the MAN.... *drools* seriously Helly, you should have been here supporting me with all the dissing he was getting last night!

Ness - CHILL you're only 10DPO, you'll get your BFP darling! Where's my pm??? huh??? :p

Bella - Loving the FB photos :D Sorry about not replying to your last pm, Chris dragged me to bed for BD lol, couldn't say no! Had a SC in last night, got up this morning, took it out, more BD, new SC in! lol :D GOTTA CATCH THAT EGGY!

Thanks honey - got your message on my profile - will add you on Facey (can't get on until lunchtime at work :D)

Hope you're ok darling? You getting set for Ov?xx

Yep I am all set and ready to go!!! Hope my OH is 2 lol

x

ha ha thank you for keeping me grounded Eve - I sure need it!! I've still got a bit of orangey tinged cm when I wipe, but it's not pink any more, still having occasional cramps too but not like monday and tuesday.

Gonna retest tomorrow too!

Oh god sorry Eve - OH was doing my head in last night was in my face while I was trying to type! Will do it now!

I retested with a FRER using the same cup of urine....it's probably a bloody shadow or something too good to be true on only 10dpo lol!

Got my fingers crossed for you babes x

Sorry I missed the Torres love in / out! I think he is fab looking but screwed up as it is, id rather do Jamie! Stevie is a sulky little git so I wouldnt do him cos of that. Yep, Liverpool is a pretty fab place to live lol.

Jamie?! You'd rather do Jamie?! LOL Torres is the MAN.... *drools* seriously Helly, you should have been here supporting me with all the dissing he was getting last night!

Ness - CHILL you're only 10DPO, you'll get your BFP darling! Where's my pm??? huh??? :p

Bella - Loving the FB photos :D Sorry about not replying to your last pm, Chris dragged me to bed for BD lol, couldn't say no! Had a SC in last night, got up this morning, took it out, more BD, new SC in! lol :D GOTTA CATCH THAT EGGY!

How are you today Eve? Did you get my message?

Yup I got it, just added you!!

I'm sure it's the same with you girls - no TTC talk on FB! lol :D

Good Morning ladies! Or should I say afternoon.. I didn't wake up until 1 p.m. :wacko: It's alright Eve, BD'ing comes first! Didn't your momma tell ya? That's how babies are made! ;)

Ness- Super exciting about the possible BFP! FX'd and prayers for you hun. :hugs:

Helly- Sneak off to the 'grocery store' and park the car somewhere out of sight! Cars make for a fab BD hut when you need them. :thumbup:

Yomo- How are you doing hun? Hope all is well. :flower:

Welcome LouLou! It's nice to have ya..we're a fun group of gals, and we keep eachother sane for the most part. :) Hope your stay is short!

yep no ttc talk over FB!!

Hi Bella!

Thanks sweetie!! I'm trying not to read too much in to it yet as I think clearblue have a habit of giving shadows etc - until I see a line on another test I'm not taking it for gospel!

what you up to today? xx

Yeah I don't blame you, but I'm still a little excited :) I'm not up to much, just starting my next college class and waiting on a few packages to come in..Cleaning the house. Same old stuff :thumbup:

I can't wait to get this next cycle 'started' as far as BD'ing goes. I want a BFP for DH's birthday in march! :)

Hey chickadees!!!! how are we all keeping? everytime i come on here theres pages and pages to catch up on :lol:

So far we :sex: on cd4, 9, 10, 12 and will be :sex: tonight 13 then im done this cyce :lol: i got a NEARLY (so close but not yet) a positve on an opk and i have back ache with lower pains so reckon ovulation is verrrry close! :happydance:

got one softcup left, but will deffo order more if i need to for next cycle!

:wave:

M2K- Hey lady! :wave: Sounds like you've got BDing covered pretty well :thumbup: Hopefully you won't need them for next cycle! I'm alright, just anxious to get back in the game. Yay for ovulating! :sex: !

hi m2k!

Glad you're making use of those softcups!! Hope they're lucky for you this cycle!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"