Softcups

hey bella! are those u legs :winkwink:

ness i eint read all the pages did u get a faint bfp?

:hugs:

x x x

Yeah i think so but it is extremely faint - I can see it when I hold it up to the window and it's not changed all day or disappeared, it appeared within the time frame though so don't think it's an evap but I've heard bad things about clearblue's so don't know whether to take it as a possible early positive or not. Testing tomorrow with FMU and have ordered some 10miu from Home Health Uk

Oooooooooooooo exciting :dust: with all the symtoms what else can it be!!!! :happydance: xXx

:dust:

ha ha ha - well either symptoms or I'm a right moaning minnie!!

thank you for the dust sweetie! As soon as (or if) i see those two lovely lines you lot will be the first to know! xxx

Ness - if AF does hit you, then you have had a chemical, I'm THAT sure that you are pregnant!! Seriously!

Bella - lazy git!! Staying in bed til all hours!

Well I've to take my car to the dealership tomorrow and get it looked at as the exhaust is nearly hanging off!! Yay... a car I've had for less than a month.... FFS!

hey girls just popping in for a natter,

Ness again all the best for tomrrow.

Eve, thats crap about your car hun, ive had to get rid of mine the engine blew up. NOT GOOD. well got it fixed but now need to sell it to make the money back. We have the OHs car so the money we make of mine will cme in handy.

hey Bella blu, M2K, and all the other lovlie ladies how are we all this evening?

xxx

Just used another one after an afternoon BD session! :blush: I'll see how this one gets on! :thumbup:

Hey laura!!!!how u feeling? how did the scan go??? excited for u hun!!! :happydance:

Eve sorry about the car they cost a fekin fortune dont they!!! we got car tax, service and mot due on ours :growlmad:

xXx

feeling ok thanks hun, sickness is setting in boobs killing me and i cant stay awake but loving every minute. Scan went fantastic. Saw the gestational and yoke sacs. have another scan a week monday just for a follow up and ill get to see the heart beat so im well excited.
How was paris hunny. Did Kian enjoy it?
xxx

Im really happy for u hun!!! :hugs::kiss:

Paris was lovely kian enjoyed it, very cold and very tiring journey but was lovely :flower:

hoping to be joining u in 1st trimester soon!!! heres hoping cycle number 3 will be our month, it took 3 cycles with kaden and 4 with kian! :thumbup:

ah glad you enjoyed it, yeah agree the travelling can be very exhausting. How was the little one with the long journey?

I hope you join me soon to. the first Tri section is very quiet compared to the TTC section.

xxx

Laura that's great about the scan! You know you're always welcome in here for a natter!! It's NEVER quiet in here lol

i do lurk everday and laugh at all the debates over who is better looking and the TMI posts. :rofl:

Just know how i used to feel seeing pregnant woman over here sometimes and dont want to upset anyone.

thanks Eve, it means a lot. How are you anyway?
xxx

xxx

Laura there is no way anyone could be jealous/evious of you getting your BFP after trying as long as you did. You sooooo deserve it and I'm sure all the girls would say the same. I think you offer a lot of hope to those who have been TTC for a while.

I'm sore, too much BD lol and I haven't O'd yet!! Feel like I'm walking like John Wayne!! PAIN lol Even my OPK this morning was negative... supposed to O on Thursday or Friday, just waiting to see and getting plenty of BD in the process lol

M2K- No those aren't my legs. Lol. :flower:

DH set me up to find my Valentines day gift today.. It's gorgeous :) A necklace!

Other than that I've been lazyyy.. damn right Eve ;) Cleaned the house.. now I'm eating dinner! Laura you DO deserve it.. And you are welcome to come chat with us anytime :hugs: !!

Just saw the necklace Bella - wow!! Totally gorgeous, your hubby is a keeper for sure!!

Thanks :D :flower: I know he is!.. He's such a doll sometimes. I went to bed last night and he rolled over and wrapped me up in a hug until I fell asleep. He's truly something else sometimes :cloud9: ...

I'm stillllll spotting. I just want it to stop!

Geez maybe you SHOULD get it checked out Bella?? He really is a total darling, he looks like such a big hardguy in some photos but he's obviously a softee inside :D

I think I'm going to :shrug: I've had pain in my right lower pelvis.. but not a BAD pain and only every so once in awhile. But with the bleeding it's starting to worry me.. so I'm going to make an appoinment tomorrow.

& yes.. he's my big strong soldier.. he doesn't like being mushy gushy but sometimes his love for me shines through.. lol. He can't help it! :lol:

Better safe than sorry honey, let me know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->