Softcups

Yeah I don't blame you, but I'm still a little excited :) I'm not up to much, just starting my next college class and waiting on a few packages to come in..Cleaning the house. Same old stuff :thumbup:

I can't wait to get this next cycle 'started' as far as BD'ing goes. I want a BFP for DH's birthday in march! :)

I am good thanks how are you? Not had much time in here tonight as we are sharing the laptop again! Gonna have to buy another one. How are you?

Kick that boy into touch Yomo - tell him the SC thread is life or death! You need your fix lol

ok girls so me & my DH just had some afternoon :sex: for his bday...any excuse :blush: lol. used my soft cups for the first time....but it leaked :dohh: im not oving or anythin so its no big deal but, what did i do wrong :wacko::shrug:?

i pushed it in, it seemed to move up around my pelvic bone & opened out so i though that was it in place. then wen id been standing for a few mins i felt the dreaded wet patch appear :rofl: i have taken it out now...the part i was really worried about & i managed ok :thumbup:

any ideas girls? x

Having to look at all the posts on my iPhone! He's looking at motorbikes! So it's a race told him he can't have a new motorbike if I get pregnant so I am now making it my mission lol.

Eve you are gonna have to have a night off lol

Ness let us know as soon as you know on the morning we shall be waiting

Bellablu How comes you have had your prezzie early? Your spoilt!

Mk2 great to see you back hope you had a nice break :mad:)

Laura Eve is right no one deserves it more than you! You have waited along time for this! We miss you so please come visit us it's great to hear from you. Glad everything is ok.

Has anyone used Angus castus?

I am having a really wierd af this month,it's longer than usual and I'm having lots of clots sorry for the tmi was wondering if it's this Angus that I am taking.

Yomo I'm adding you on FB! I wouldn't try agnus cactus, I've heard alot of people say it did more harm than good :shrug:. Of course therea are some exceptions, but I've heard an equal amount of bad things as I have good. There's actually an entire thread dedicated to it somewhere around here! :hugs:

Makeithappen- A little leakage is unavoidable, when you took it out was there any left in the cup? As long as there was some then you're doing it correctly. It's pretty much impossible to get all of it in there.. as long as you have some!

Yomo I'm adding you on FB! I wouldn't try agnus cactus, I've heard alot of people say it did more harm than good :shrug:. Of course therea are some exceptions, but I've heard an equal amount of bad things as I have good. There's actually an entire thread dedicated to it somewhere around here! :hugs:

Makeithappen- A little leakage is unavoidable, when you took it out was there any left in the cup? As long as there was some then you're doing it correctly. It's pretty much impossible to get all of it in there.. as long as you have some!

Thanks for that, I have had a look and your right don't look good! Think I shall put them in the bin.

makeithappen - I had that happen for the first time today, I think it's one of those things, I wonder if it didn't open out properly? Or if it wasn't behind the cervix at the back because I think mine happened today because it kept moving forward which has never happened before so I think mine had caught behind the pelvic bone but not behind the back of the cervix? Does that make sense!!

Yomo - tell him he can't have a bike until you guys have a laptop each!!

WOOOOOOO I have EWCM! Will have to see what my OPK says tomorrow, it's been SO negative recently

:happydance: Yay for EWCM!!
Let me know what your OPK says.. Catch that eggie :thumbup:

I could've kicked DH's ass earlier.. He would'nt quit bugging me about :sex: so we did it in the shower. He got out before me and said "I'm gonna get you a towel!" Bullshit! He came back in and poured a giant cup of freezing water over the top of the shower on me... After I was done being in SHOCK it was funny.. but what a d-bag! :lol:

Now I'm having 'achy pains' in my LEFT side.. instead of my right. But this is more constant. Def. gonna get it checked out if it doesn't subside.. but at least I'm not so worried about it being my appendix or a tubal now, since neither would switch sides. I've got a little peace of mind!

Morning lovelies!!! :kiss:

So i got a positive opk yesterday and had all the achy pains that come with ov, but they subsided about 6pm so i think i may have ovulated around last night, so the plan was that me an Ross get jiggy, but kian was watching t'v in bed with us and we all ended up falling t'sleep :shock: then Ross nudged me at 6:00am and said c'mon we making babies or what? so we had it before he went to work :lol:

so do u think we done enough :sex: ? cd4, cd9, cd10, cd11 and cd14? obviously cd 4 probably wont count cus its early but the 11 and 14 will be the main ones i guess!

i got my SC in right now, will take it out late afternoonish :flower:

1dpo :wacko:

M2K, sounds like you covered all bases!

Ness, tested this morning? Good luck hun!!!!!

Im confused, I should be 2dpo and everything is pointing in that direction but it dawned on me this morning that usually STRAIGHT after ovulation my breasts start hurting and badly, and they arent now. Im barely even aware of them, which makes me wonder whether Ive ovulated yet at all?!

ARGH! Doing my head in, I wish I didnt think about CD and DPO. When we were TTC my son I didnt even know about all of this, or even about TTC or baby forums, infact!

Hope your all well this morning!x

Morning all,

Just been catching up on threads from last night - was at my mum's most of the evening then came back to sort the kittens out (they're crapping constantly and I'm sick of cleaning up after them) so wasn't on last night....

.....sorry to say I think I'm out girls....

Used up my last FRER this morning - :bfn:

Just went to the toilet and there was a blob of bright red blood mixed with some watery discharge bout the size of a 2p piece. No cramps.

Was so convinced I would get a :bfp: this morning - metallic taste, nausea, tired, emotional (last night one minute snapping at OH the next minute crying), even had blood on tissue when I blew my nose this morning which I never have....

So don't know what to think now....

AF or could still be IB even though it's a bright red blob?

Awww ness mate, hopefully its yours next month.

I know what you mean, Im convinced, utterly convinced this month I will get my BFP. Im not sure if the PMA is a good thing or the confidence is a potential fall on my arse.

I would assume that CD11 was a little late for IB, but thats not to say its impossible!

So on a happier note hun, you arent out until the fat lady sings, so to speak.x

Ness it's not uncommon to get an AF type bleed even if you are pregnant. When Patricia was pregnant with Chris she had "AF" for 6 months. You are only 11DPO, if you look at the chances for getting a BFP vs DPO:

Chances of getting a + HPT
10 dpo - 35%
11 dpo - 51%
12 dpo - 62%
13 dpo - 68%
14 dpo - 74%
15 dpo - 80%
16 dpo - 88%
17 dpo - 92%
18 dpo - 99%

You only have a 50% chance! That's HALF.... Let's hang this one out, play it by ear and see what happens. Keep your eye on the bleeding. FXed

Thank you Eve :hugs: xx

don't know what I'd do without you hun!!

Just been to the loo again - third time in the last 2 hours! - and no blood not even when I wiped.

started with a bit of cramping but only the same as what I've had for the last few days - not like AF cramps.

I'm trying to stay hopeful unless that witch defo shows her face.....

Oh wow! Ness look at that, that must make you feel better! I had no idea about those rates, thats brilliant. Only 50%! :D

Eve, loving the profile picture.

Thanks Hippy.

Well that's what I do - I'm the Guru LOL Ness... have you checked your cervix? If AF was coming or here or whatever your cervix should be low and hard, it might give you an indication? I'm guessing you still haven't been temping... aren't you regretting that now!!!

My OPK was neg but much darker than yesterday, think I might have to OPK again tonight to see what it's doing, I also know my temp today is inaccurate because I dropped my BBT on the floor and had to sit up to get it so it is probably meant to be lower than is on my chart SO I still don't know if I'm Oing today or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->