Softcups

Eve is definitely the guru!!! Defo makes me feel better Hippy!!

Haven't checked my cervix but will go do it soon although no idea what I'm feeling for lol

You need to :sex: today and tomorrow Eve!! Get to it! I'm hoping you get your :bfp: this month!

Ness if AF is on her ugly way you WILL know it's your cervix you're feeling because it should be really low. The first time I felt mine was last cycle right before AF and it was THERE, right there, freaked me the hell out, nearly sliced myself open I jumped so much!!!

As I said before if this doesn't result in baby, I still believe you are pregnant and I hope it doesn't go that way, I hope it isn't a chem or anything but at least checking your cervix might give you a forewarning? *hugs*

Ness theres still time hang in there :flower:

im at home watching the jeremy kyle show, i dunno why i watch it for its a load of POOH! :shrug:

think ima make some scambled egg on toast cus am starving mmmmm

This month im not going to symtom spot! i had lots last time and got me hopes up for nothing!!! so im gonna chill out, weve done our part, now we wait for naure to take its course... really hoping so though! please to the man up stairs :blush: bless us with a healthy bundle, boy or girl i really dont care!!![-o<

thanks for your comments yesterday girls and for letting me say.

M2K and EVE get bedding. :happydance: hope this is the month girls.

Ness, im sorry that it was BFN but eve is right, its still early days. I never had nose bleeds either. Last week i blew my nose and had 2 tinny pin pricks of blood. Hang i there hun and chin up. Im still soooo convinced but i dont want to give you false hope. you just sound soooo like i did.

morning everyone else, how are we all this morning.

xxxx

Thank you girls I know - I'm still only 11dpo so I'm just being silly thank you for all the hugs :hugs:

Just been to check my cervix, had to insert my middle finger fully could just touch it, didn't feel hard I don't think could sorta move it side to side slightly - hopefully I'm in the right place lol!!

There was orangey blood on my finger from my cervix also

xxx

m2k - love Jeremy Kyle but don't at the same time he he!

I think my AF has arrived too, blood is dark red now as opposed to pink/brown. Still only when i wipe though :-(

Ness if you had to insert your finger fully it's probably still high which is a REALLY good sign!
Exactly as Laura said, we aren't trying to give false hope we just really believe you are!!

M2K - yea right, you won't symptom spot :p I would last an hr and be SS!! HAHAHAH

Laura you are always welcome here honey, and in fact you BETTER keep us updated!!!

Helen are you charting?

i will keep you updated :)

Eve love your hair in your picture, thats a beautiful colour.

xxx

Ness if you had to insert your finger fully it's probably still high which is a REALLY good sign!
Exactly as Laura said, we aren't trying to give false hope we just really believe you are!!

Ooh really?? Yeah I just inserted my finger and could only feel the ridge of my pelvic bone and then had to insert more to feel my cervix had to push in also to get far back enough lol

Would it be further down now then if AF was on her way?

Phew - I believe I'm still in with a chance now then :hugs:

Aaisrie i have no idea where i am in my cycle as i had two bleeds in january, I was telling ness i bled on the 9th and the 24th and now again on February 9th. So im usure as to whether the 24th was another period or not. I have CBFM to use this month just want to know if this is definately a period!! Im so stressed which is probably part of the reason...I checked my CP too and feels quite high to me...

Ness hun in pregnancy your cervix goes high. Its goes at high at different times for differet women. Mine went high last week so yeah definitely a good sign. :happydance:

xxx

yeah keep us posted Laura!! I'm living through your pregnancy at the moment :haha:

Eve - if AF does end up coming then I will be charting all the way through the next bloody cycle if it kills me lol! Have my celcius bbt ready and waiting just hope I don't have to use it!

Ness hun in pregnancy your cervix goes high. Its goes at high at different times for differet women. Mine went high last week so yeah definitely a good sign. :happydance:

xxx

ah I see! I'm a right amateur aren't I he he!!

I just noticed your mood today :sick: aww ginger biscuits at the ready! xxx

its passed now hun thanks for noticing, i have it more of an evening. lol. Feeling totally normal at the mo to be honest. dont feel pregnant at all which im not sure is a good or bad thing.

xxx

Yea Ness, mine dropped down about 2 days before AF and I KNEW AF was coming, and when it's low it's REALLY low, you know about it. Mine is high right now, it goes high when you O, I can only just reach mine with the edge of my middle finger. Sometimes mine is so high I can't feel it although I'm getting better about being able to reach it, I can normally get myself in a position now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->