someone please help

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
i mc 2 weeks ago at 12 weeks today i got a neg preg test when do i count my cd1 is it as first day of bleeding from mc or from neg preg test anyone know??

I counted my CD1 from the 1st day of my miscarriage.

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie.

:hugs:

V xxx

ty so much that mean im now fretile whoooop bd for the first time in 2 weeks tonight xx

Hi Hayley

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I wasn't sure on this but a few ladies on here have advised me that the first day is the day of the mc.

I miscarried on 20th Dec but also needed a ERPC and I am counting that as CD1.

Hope this helps xx

ty ladies luckily my body done it naturally i want to try nowwwwwwwwwwww

I really want to try now too! Just waiting for a negative HPT!

Good luck xx

:dust::dust:

Im also counting from the 22nd Dec when i miscarried too and had some ewcm today, but trying not to get too excited as ive still got a faint on a test today, so not sure :shrug:

Sorry for your loss.
I would take CD1 as the first day of heavy bleeding
Good luck
:dust:

I am counting the day of my m/c (Christmas day) as CD1. We finally bd'd for the first time the other day and I am more comfortable with it now. I should be fertile later this week.

Thats the bit im dreading mami2karina, we not done anything since it happened and even my OH is worried it may hurt because i had an erpc. FX its ok and will try tomorrow x

Hey ladies,

I am scared too! I am worried that it is too soon and I am also worrying that I have already OV'd and missed the chance! But I had a pos HPT on Fri so couldn't have!

im nervous but we will all be ok

i only got neg today and im cramping now like ov can that be possible

Will have a stiff drink beforehand tomorrow :haha: what will be will be ladies, i say just go for it :hugs: Hayley ive read some have got caught pretty quickly and ov'd a lot earlier after a MC x

Stiff drink sounds good :haha::haha:

I am excited now and nervous! FX'd for us all!!

Hi girls, i had erpc on the 23rd Dec, but my hpt are quite strong still, For the first time i want a BFN!!!!!! so i can start trying again.
Like you lot i am really scared about DTD, we only did it once when i found out i was preg. (mc at 9wks) as i was scared it would cause a mc!!!!! (which happened anyhow!!) But now bleeding has almost stopped, i am eager to try again, but dont want to until i get my BFN, Think i may take you advise, and have a large glass of wine before hand!!!!
Love and luck to you all xxxxxx

I also counted the day of the mc as cd1 and i am as sure as i can be with my history with opk's that i got a positive opk on day 14. I had a natural mc on 13/12 with the bleeding over by 18/12. Now on day 21 waiting for af. I was really worried about dtd too but it was all fine too and we did manage to time it right but i'm not expecting a miracle!
Good luck to you all

PS Nice to see you poppy, i hope you are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"