someone please help

Awww mumatmadhouse great to see you :hugs: fx for you & miracles do happen :dust::dust::dust:

Looks like a few of us this week are having a stiff one beforehand :haha:

Good luck ladies xx

i too wondered about this. i stopped bleeding 12/24 with a miscarriage 12/15. so i believe i ovulated around 12/30. who knows what will happen. good to know im not alone!

certainly not alone very common question i think babes xx

A drink won't be the only stiff thing you'll be needing!!!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

We're waiting until after scan and tests tomorrow before :sex: I m/c on 26 December so, assuming a 28 day cycle, I'm only CD8 so plenty of time. That said, I was a long time mirena coil user so didn't have proper periods as such. I've charted them all in fertility friend and according to that my average cycle is 47 days which seems a heck of a long time. I think in part it is to do with the fact that it used my LMP on 14 October and miscarriage on 26 December as one long cycle so it's given a false result.

Think I will just symptom spot for ovulation this month (EWCM and ov pains) until I find out what my cycle length is. If I don't get a :bfp: within a couple of months then I might start to micro-manage things a little more.

:dust:

Pip x

i wasnt offered scan was told if stop bleeding and neg tests thats all ok worried now i know polppy is too

:rofl:
My OH keeps saying he darnt do it incase he hurts me tonight awwwww. I had ewcm yesterday and today, also got a positive on an OPK ( faint line on hpt other day), but only thing im concerned about is tonight my ewcm is tinged with red blood :shrug:

Still going to try tonight and Wednesday see what happens x

Hayley relax. You've stopped bleeding haven't you? Cramps are probably normal as everything is contracting back into place and you're being flooded with new hormones. If you've not got any pains, smelly discharge or a fever then I think you're pretty clear. If you are worried then give your EPAU a call in the morning and ask them to give you an internal to check everything is in order.

:hug:

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"