• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

I was wondering the same thing yesterday.

At least we dtd last night :) still haven't gotten my peak reading yet...Cbopk still showing "high"

I hope so...though if we bd it won't be until after midnight since we race saturday night. Its been 4 days of "high" so far. Flashing smiley is taunting me I swear! LOL

Do you use the clear blue ? Iv been thinking about getting one but some of the reviews iv seen don't seem worth the money

Yes I use the clear blue digital advanced for opk. They are soo much easier to read. I use the IC's in the afternoon and cb in the morning

Well I done another test today , couldn't wait till tomorrow :) and it's negative , it looks like there is a line but it could be the indentation line on the frer, I'm due tomorrow so I might test again Monday and maybe Friday , I was 19dpo with my first before I got a positive test so I could be the same case this month , trying not to put all my eggs in one basket though , it's turning out to be very difficult haha

FX for you! I like them yes.

I'm still not getting a peak reading...I really hope I don't miss my surge. I won't be Able to test until really late tonight. Hopefully dh will want to bd after the races. You may just have very low hcg to start with. Takes more time to build it up

Hmm might have to invest in one then :) I suppose if you bd every 2 days at least it gives you a chance just I case you do miss it , hopefully :)
Haha it feels strange saying that :')

Well ladies do I trust this result ? I took it and completely forgot about it for about an hour , I know your not suppose to read them after 10 mins but I don't have another one to test with till I pick up more or do I buy a digi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Harlot take another!!! We bd at like 1 am this morning...right after I got a positive. Of course it was in the shower but hopefully I can gwt him again tonight. Feeling left side twinges.

Do I try and wait until Friday and do a digi ? Give the hormone enough time to build ? im routing for the swimmers 👍 Hopefully this is your month night !!
It would be nice if star comes back and gives us the scoop

Yea im getting anxious to see what's going on with her. Wait a couple days if you only have a digi when is af due? Fx!!

She needs to check in haha :)
I was due yesterday , boots has a sale on hpt's buy one get one free so I'm going to stock up today , going to get 2 boxes of CB and 2 of fr :) might do a fr tomorrow morning and maybe a digi :D

Well I took another , watched it the whole time and it came up with in the 10 mins mark :) I'll wait to do a digi just to be on the safe side and not waste one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Well I took another , watched it the whole time and it came up with in the 10 mins mark :) I'll wait to do a digi just to be on the safe side and not waste one

Just my 2cents but I think that is def a :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congrats!!!!!!! keep us posted when you get a bfp on a digi!:happydance:

Thank you both :) hopefully this month it's a very very sticky bean . But to double confirm a digi will be done Friday :) how are you both getting on ?

Oh my gosh what did I miss out on Harlot!!!!???? Congrats with your Bfp!!!! :happydance:
When are you doing the Digi??

We came home yesterday afternoon, my back is killing me with all the driving:winkwink: but we have had a nice vacation.
About my faint positives I do believe I had a Cp this time again....
They were faint all the time and didn't get really strong, I started Af as normal, I took several tests after my Af was done and negative on Frers and clearblue. But my Af was NOT as normal 3 days bleeding like every other cycle I have had since January so I don't understand what really happened. One thing I have noticed before and after Af is that my nipples are still tender??

I have missed you guys soooo much!!!!!!!!💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->