• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

That could be the implantation bleeding...dip wouldn't happen for a day or two after I think. The bleeding is from the burrowing so fx...im just going from what I've read of course

Well I took my temp this morning and it's at 37.0 so a .4 rise , don't want to start over thinking it though

Sunday , might try my luck with a test , haven't long just woke up from a nap so it should be concentrated enough I hope

I'm not sure if you can see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
I do see something...but I don't trust blue dye tests after last month...know what I mean?

Sorry ladies I got busy last night. Harlot to answer your question i was feeling the same discomfort I get with af minus the pain.

Star I agree with harlot. Symptom spotting makes it worse. I really try not to spot now because of that.

You ladies may find this kind of funny. Dh wanted to bd last night so I asked him why he wants to bd more now that it's too late than during my green week. He goes "it's not too late" I was like "uh. The egg can only ber fertilized for like 36 hours. It wither gets fertilized of flushed out when I get af" he goes " no you have sex and get pregnant that's how it works"

I was cracking up. Men truly don't understand the tiny window of opportunity we get each month. Lol
Awh bless him , my OH wanted to know about the cycle thing , what happens , when , how do you know ect and iv put it as simple as possible and he still doesn't under stand , but you have got to give it to them for at least being interested in it and wanting to do it even though I do personally think the men just like bd part of it all , it would be nice if they could see that we only really get a 3 day window for it but hey at least it's a start 😉

Right? Curiosity is a good thing. Too bad they don't teach men what women have to go through. He asked me a couple months ago how I know when af shows up. That was an interesting conversation.

This may have been the funniest thing I have heard all week. Thanks for the uplift :laugh2:

I was hoping the OH picked up the frer but he got those instead so I'm going to get some today ready for tomorrow , I do hope it doesn't turn out the same as last month

That is a clear negative so I'll leave it till Sunday and do one more if that's negative then I won't test again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh I just had a quick look at my test , was just about to throw it away and I can see part of a very pale pink line , when I say part it's like the top and bottom bit that has abit of colour so maybe Sunday might just be a full blown bfp

Woohoo I hope so hun. Cd 13 here...still getting high on cbopk. No peak yet. We didn't bd last night as I'd wanted...dh didn't come inside until midnight from working on his racecar. I was already in bed by then. Tonight I'll have to entice him. If it weren't for the fact that he had the garage door open I would have put something on and brought him inside...LMAO

Lol go inside ? I would have just hinted about doing it over the bonnet of the car , if you can't draw his attention away from the car then use it to your advantage:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->