• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

We've missed you too! Sorry about af...I know a woman who went through 4 cycles before finding out she was pregnant...had regular periods and everything. Baby showed up on an mri and that's how she found out. So I guess you never know. Wish I could say that was the case for me but idt I'd be getting a LH surge right now if I were. Lol.

Oh my gosh what did I miss out on Harlot!!!!???? Congrats with your Bfp!!!! :happydance:
When are you doing the Digi??

We came home yesterday afternoon, my back is killing me with all the driving:winkwink: but we have had a nice vacation.
About my faint positives I do believe I had a Cp this time again....
They were faint all the time and didn't get really strong, I started Af as normal, I took several tests after my Af was done and negative on Frers and clearblue. But my Af was NOT as normal 3 days bleeding like every other cycle I have had since January so I don't understand what really happened. One thing I have noticed before and after Af is that my nipples are still tender??

I have missed you guys soooo much!!!!!!!!💜

Thank you :) don't want to get too excited yet though , just in case and I'll be doing it Friday if the tests stay positive
Hm don't know what to think for the tenderness

Yeah I don't know either? I have been nose bleeding in just one nostril on my whole vacation, only when wiping, and tender nipples... been on and off constipated/diarrhea that could also be all the fast food and vacation nerves. Tired... oh my god soo tired, but again I'm thinking heat and traveling is probably the cause..
It was probably just a weird Af this time? I thought I was going to bleed a lot more heavy though, not because of a chemical but because on my 2 day I usually bleed heavy and tapers off in the evening, 3rd day is very ligth, in the evening it's usually only spotting. Next day no blood only a little brown spots here and there.
It was definitely not how I usually have my Af this time.... Much more lighter than I normally have!! I changed only every 6-8 hour?? And usually I have to change every 3-4 hours??
I'm gonna go to $ store tomorrow and get some tests...
And also rigth after I was done with Af I still felt wet down there, and still do with lots of white/yellow tinted cm:blush:
Oh and I did not have cramping when having Af?????:nope:

Take a test girlie! Post pics when you do. And get some sleep...whether is a tiny peanut making you tired or vacation you need your rest!

Thank you Nigthfire�� Will try to get some rest��
And buying and taking a test tomorrow morning!!

I agree with night , get some rest , traveling always takes it out of you .
How was your vacation? What did you all get up to ?
The nose bleeding could be down to the heat if it was a little warmer than normal too but definitely get a test and let us know :)

Well ladies I think I am now out , started spotting about an hour ago and it's gotten heavier , put a pad on just in case but it's probably a chemical

That would be nice but I don't think it is , something feels different about it

Oh noooo Harlot..... :cry:
I'm so sorry...... You should definitely check in a few days with another test just to be sure!! Man this sucks!!.....
I took a test today and it's stark white..... I'm a 100% sure I had a chemical pregnancy...:cry: This is getting old ladies...
I'm also more and more sure I will never get pregnant again.... hubby doesn't want more :cry: Vacation was nice Harlot, exhausting at times but nice to see my hubbys family again:winkwink:
And camping after New York was fun too!!
I just feel that my clock is ticking faster that I want rigth now and it makes me sad....
I don't know what to say anymore to hubby to make him understand how I feel because I have tried.... I'm about to give up...

I'll see how I feel about it in a few days , don't want to see the bfn.
Have you spoken to him about the tests you have done and that they have had lines on ? That might be a step in the right direction, speak to your ob or about that your catching but it's not sticking , that's what I'll be doing tomorrow if I can get an appointment, if this one doesn't last then it'll be my 4th one that hasn't stuck so could be worth having a chat to see what they can offer

I'll see how I feel about it in a few days , don't want to see the bfn.
Have you spoken to him about the tests you have done and that they have had lines on ? That might be a step in the right direction, speak to your ob or about that your catching but it's not sticking , that's what I'll be doing tomorrow if I can get an appointment, if this one doesn't last then it'll be my 4th one that hasn't stuck so could be worth having a chat to see what they can offer

:hugs:

Im sorry. I try not to test until my missed period or a day or two before bc after my miscarriage I don't think I could handle knowing I was having back to back chemicals. I think it def would not hurt talking to your Dr maybe there is something they can do or suggest.....

Iv just been the toilet and that spotting is like really dark brown , there's no way it can be ib, just no way . If it is then how have I gotten positives the last 3 days so very confused by it , think I'll take it easy for a few days just in case

Definitely take I easy harlot. Bleeding is common in the first trimester thay I heard...ugh I hope it sticks and you aren't having a chemical!!
Star I'm sorry hun. Maybe he'll come around after not talking about it for a while :-/

Oh noooo Harlot..... :cry:
I'm so sorry...... You should definitely check in a few days with another test just to be sure!! Man this sucks!!.....
I took a test today and it's stark white..... I'm a 100% sure I had a chemical pregnancy...:cry: This is getting old ladies...
I'm also more and more sure I will never get pregnant again.... hubby doesn't want more :cry: Vacation was nice Harlot, exhausting at times but nice to see my hubbys family again:winkwink:
And camping after New York was fun too!!
I just feel that my clock is ticking faster that I want rigth now and it makes me sad....
I don't know what to say anymore to hubby to make him understand how I feel because I have tried.... I'm about to give up...

Im sorry star.... :hugs:

maybe you should take a month off enjoy a glass of wine (or two) and take a long bath and read a book or listen to music or something that you enjoy. I know that always helps me when I get to feeling overwhelmed.

I know it feels like this is a journey with no end but hope and faith are all we have. Just know you aren't alone and we are here regardless what you decide.

I'm hoping it isn't too night , but everything happens for a reason :)
See star :) you have all of us here to vent too , to ask advice and for support :)

Thank you beautiful ladies!!! You always make me feel better :hugs:
When I got those faint positive tests on vacation, he looked at them and said:" you're not pregnant, I don't see anything.... The test Wednesday night (first one) was very very faint so I get it he didn't see anything on that one. But the next morning it was way more visible and hubby still kept saying I was not pregnant.... in denial I guess, cus he looked at it for a while and then said :" you're not pregnant it's way to faint" I told him it's faint because it's too early, but he didn't want to hear it I guess....
I'm more sad now when he is not onboard at all.... And I know I'm soon about to ovulate in a couple of days.. cus I feel it building up.
I don't know anymore.... I probably just have to let my dream about a last baby go....
I feel I can't do anything or say anything more...
And maybe hubby is rigth? Maybe we are getting too old for another one? Frustrating that's for sure..:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->