• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Thank you so much Nigthfire:hugs:
We got mad at each other for something stupid yesterday nigth, and this morning I sent him an email at work because he can't take calls other than emergencies but I wanted to tell him how I felt about me possible doing tubal ligation. And I basically told him I thought he should do a Vasectomy if he absolutely did not want anymore kids with me!! I have given birth to 5 kids, my body has done more than enough so I think it's fair that he gets the procedure done and not me.
Knowing how he feels about it he won't do it:winkwink: And I said I will not pump my body with any artificial hormones again, I'm done with that mess. I'm just waiting to see if he responds to me or wants to talk about it later:winkwink:

Good luck! You are 150%right that you shouldn't have to do anything to your body because he doesn't want kids.

Haven't heard anything yet so far and it's now 1.38pm....
He is usually swamped with work all the time so that might be why he is not responding:winkwink:

Ladies how long does it take for hcg to come out of your system ? If it helps give an idea of the levels I'm only getting positives on the frer the 6 days sooner test and extremely faint positives on 25mui tests so it's not very high but I couldn't help myself and took a test and it's coming up exactly the same colour as the others

I read that during a miscarriage the levels half the same way they climbed every 2-3 days.....

Harlot you may want to go in for a blood test hun. I think it all depends on how fast your hcg rises as well. What your starting point is.

I think they were pretty low before hand anyway , it took about 6 days after ib to get a very very faint line so I don't think they rise too much , it's bugging me because the bleeding isn't enough to use anything , I'm not even getting anything on a pad , it's only when I wipe there's stuff there , yeah I think I'll have to call them , end up waiting another 2 weeks for blood results 😩

Thank you beautiful ladies!!! You always make me feel better :hugs:
When I got those faint positive tests on vacation, he looked at them and said:" you're not pregnant, I don't see anything.... The test Wednesday night (first one) was very very faint so I get it he didn't see anything on that one. But the next morning it was way more visible and hubby still kept saying I was not pregnant.... in denial I guess, cus he looked at it for a while and then said :" you're not pregnant it's way to faint" I told him it's faint because it's too early, but he didn't want to hear it I guess....
I'm more sad now when he is not onboard at all.... And I know I'm soon about to ovulate in a couple of days.. cus I feel it building up.
I don't know anymore.... I probably just have to let my dream about a last baby go....
I feel I can't do anything or say anything more...
And maybe hubby is rigth? Maybe we are getting too old for another one? Frustrating that's for sure..:cry:

You definitely aren't too old, Star. We are about the same age, I believe, and I'm trying for #1 and we want 3! Plus his 2 sons who are in middle school now. If you were 10 years older it would be another story but don't make it about your age. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Thank you so much Ask4joy:hugs:
I'm still hoping hubby will come around:winkwink:
Yeah I will be 34 June 23, so I'm not too old yet:winkwink:

Age is just a number star !! My nan had her 4th child when she was 47 !! Give him abit of time , if he had his mind set on not having another one you saying you want one more might have just shocked him abit , we all know how men are , it takes them twice as long to come around to things :) don't lost hope

Questions.....I'm new here....

First month actually trying but I'm not temping. Doing everything else just not that...
Started cramping, or pinching a little two days ago, then a little more yesterday and did a cp/cm check this a.m and cervix was soft high but had a slight bit of red tiny streaks with ewcm on my finger...thought for sure AF was on the way so plugged up. Lunch time went to check, nothing on my tampon.....check cp/cm again...now medium firm, still high and now a very small amount of brownish pink cm. Still nothing when I wipe or pee though...still cramping.
Boobs have been hurting for a few days, but after cause that too...nauseated two days ago, nothing since. Emotional today...not sure if it's because I am terrified AF is coming or that I still have a chance or if it's just after symptoms...so confused. Took a test this a.m but not first pee...I forgot. It was negative..

Think I'm out, or is there still hope?
11dpo today.

To be honest it could be a few different reasons to why you had streaks of blood , I know it is hard to wait but if you count 5 days from now and do a test with fmu or at least a 4 hour hold ,if this is your implantation bleed then you might just get a positive, don't worry if you don't though some women don't get theirs until abit later , with my first child I didn't get one until I was 5 days late at 19dpo ,when is af due for you ? Most medical personnel say wait 7 days from the first day of your expected period to test :) hope that helps

I'm due I think the 12 or 15th, no later than 15th for sure. This would be my 3rd, but I found out by accident on my first and I was 8 weeks already, my second one I had almost all these same symptoms and tested positive on day AF was due.

Hold out fire until af is due. Try not to stress or symptom spot. Good luck.

Star hang in there! Did dh ever say anything about your email? Like harlot said..m give him time. Never know when he may change his mind. Oh and my mom had both me and my sister in her 30s. Plenty of time!!

I had a baby dream last night. Of actually giving birth...first time ever. Only 3po so I know it's not a symptom and again gonna try not to symptom spot.

Oh my goodness ladies!!!! Huge steps for a man, huge steps for mankind LMAO last nigth me and hubby was feeling frisky and I hinted to not use condoms. He was like I'm not gonna come inside you but we'll do the pull out method :happydance: HUGE step ladies yaaaaiiiiiiii I maybe have a chance within a couple of months!! Who knows maybe I get accidentally pregnant by the method bahahaha:haha::winkwink:
Yesterday and the day before I have had lots of stretchy ewcm, sorry for tmi but the other day when I wiped after peeing this long stretchy glob came out of me LOL 😁 So I either ovulated sometime over the nigth or maybe today or Saturday. Really hard to say but I have to guesstimate according to the mucus:blush::winkwink: I'm crossing everything I have for that some pre ejaculations will make me Prego!! And I have told hubby before that you could get pregnant even using the pull out method so he is aware of it:winkwink: Woop!!
Its gonna be a good day today💖

Oh my goodness ladies!!!! Huge steps for a man, huge steps for mankind LMAO last nigth me and hubby was feeling frisky and I hinted to not use condoms. He was like I'm not gonna come inside you but we'll do the pull out method :happydance: HUGE step ladies yaaaaiiiiiiii I maybe have a chance within a couple of months!! Who knows maybe I get accidentally pregnant by the method bahahaha:haha::winkwink:
Yesterday and the day before I have had lots of stretchy ewcm, sorry for tmi but the other day when I wiped after peeing this long stretchy glob came out of me LOL 😁 So I either ovulated sometime over the nigth or maybe today or Saturday. Really hard to say but I have to guesstimate according to the mucus:blush::winkwink: I'm crossing everything I have for that some pre ejaculations will make me Prego!! And I have told hubby before that you could get pregnant even using the pull out method so he is aware of it:winkwink: Woop!!
Its gonna be a good day today💖

:happydance:
That is awesome! Im happy for you, sounds like he is warming up to the idea a lot faster than you had thought! FX that this was your lucky month :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->