Soooo frustrated!!!

Star I am LOVING that exerpt!! Huge step forward. And hey people have gotten pregnant on the pill with condoms...so you can Def get pregnant from pre. Fx for you!! My dh was frisky last night too. Too late to count for anything but he was being goofy.

I caved and I'm having one cup of coffee today. The Pecan smell got me. Been over a week since I've touched coffee.

Star - that's great! We have used the pull-out method but also with the rythme method (he would only pull out if it was during my fertile window) up until TTC and he always said that a man wouldn't go that route if that weren't okay with the possibility of pregnancy. ;)

Night - I've been cutting back on coffee over the last 2 weeks. I tried to go cold turkey and got an insane migraine - it was truly awful. I was driving home from work (it's almost an hour drive) and had to pull over because it was so bad. Anyway, long story short I've been drinking less and less each day and today is the first day doing only decaf. Hope I do ok! It's weird because I only drank I mug a day but I guess my body is just sensitive.

Question - this month I ordered internet cheapie (namebrand Clinical Guard) OPKs and while I should be ovulating between today and the next few of days the test line has remained super faint, almost invisible. The dollar store tests and the more expensive tests always started to get darker as I approached O. I think I'll have to go out and buy a different brand bc I've read some bad reviews about these. Anyone ever used them?

I don't think I used that brand but this cycle mine were non existent until the day I got my positive....If you get another brand I'd use both and see what happens.

I don't drink more than 6 oz of coffee normally but our coffee at work is super weak (3 scoops fkr a full pot...) so I have no problem stopping. Today it smelled really good. I've been trying to eat better and drink better but I'm not fretting over 6 oz of coffee.

Most doctors say that much coffee is okay even during pregnancy. I make strong coffee every morning using a French press which is probably why I had such bad withdrawal. It's 1pm and I only had half a mug of decaf this morning and still feeling good!

I'll keep you posted about the OPKs!

Yeah I'm more excited now:happydance: I'm suppose to get Af June 24 day after my birthday, I'm crossing everything I got that some little soldiers got out and hunting my eggy lmao:haha:
But if I get Af I'm okay with it too!! Now I don't have to beg anymore not using condoms *sigh* I'm looking more forward to summer time now:happydance:

I'm so happy!!!

Oh star that's good news :) see small steps in the right direction just be sure not to push him about it now though , we don't want him going back into defensive mode :)
Urm for the coffee I'd say that it shouldn't be a problem , I'm a huge coffee drinker about a 13oz cup and I have the best part of 10 cups + a day , the whole baby process still worked for me with all that so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, I always saw it as my egg had a caffeine rush and started chasing the swimmers, I know real mature 😂 Haha

Lol that cracked me up harlot!

Star I'm rooting for that swimmer!

I'm a worry wart what can I say?? Lol!

Bahahahaha Harlot I get funny pictures in my head, kind of like Ally Mcbeal if you ever saw that show before ??
Lol your so funny Harlot!!! I see an egg frantic looking for a sperm Bahahahaha.... "It's the sweet one, oh yeah" Bahahahaha have that stupid commercial Dr. Pepper in my head all day lmao:haha:

Have a wonderful weekend you guys!!

Lol well I do try :) nope iv never seen it , what is it ?

https://youtu.be/U9qfOZwXCys Check this link out maybe you have seen it before:winkwink: I saw this when I was young young maybe like 13-14 years old lol. Yeah that's a while ago:winkwink:

I haven't been home all day so I will definitely check it out in the morning :)

Ladies ? In need of a if of advice, iv just took another test and it's still positive , it's been 7 days since I first got a positive and 5 days since I started bleeding , that stopped 2 days ago , it normally lasts about 5 days but this only lasted 3 days well 2 n half not sure what to think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Sorry harlot I wasn't on at all yesterday. I think it's time to make a doctor appointment hun!

Oh don't worry about it :) yeah I do too ! First thing tomorrow I shall be calling them , started coming out with very large hard lumps too , starting to think they could be hormones causing it

Let us know what the doctor says!!! I wish I had a better answer.

I had 3 drops of blood today...maybe implantation but not getting my hopes up. I wish I could test wed before I race but it'll be way too early.

Hi ladies - just saying hi and checking in! Still waiting to O. Have all the signs but no positive OPK yet. Temp went way way down this morning so I was surprised I didn't get a positive though it does seem to be getting darker.

Keep us posted Harlot & Night! FX to you both!

Well doctors is a no go this morning , called over 100 times and all appointments are gone for today , I really need to change doctors

Are there any clinics or anything that could draw blood? I'm impatient for you. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->