• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Got a strong +OPK today - CD 16, same day as last cycle. Got it on the internet cheapies and the Target brand. I guess the cheapies do work! Positive showed up strong in less than a minute.

Harlot - is there an urgent care near you? ER is also a choice but usually a steep co-pay.

Woot woot at least you know they work!

So I just walked around the office and just got a throbbing pull on the left side of my pelvis..right above my waistling..

Sounds promising, Night! Looks like you are 8dpo which would be right around the time for implantation!

Hi ladies , sorry I took so long to reply , unfortunately there isn't anywhere that will do bloods , the NHS are rubbish at the moment with this sort of thing but going to try calling the doctors again in the morning and see where I get with them , hopefully I can get in , I'm also thinking about taking the digi in the morning too and see what that comes up with , if I am then the hcg should be more than high enough now to pick it up so I'll try my luck with that in the morning
Ooo this sounds promising for you !! Ah I hope tww flys by for you !! Eeek getting excited for you :)

I'm so upset...we weren't able to DTD last night or this morning. We tried but it just wasn't happening. I don't know if I O'd yet or not...I had a sharp temp dip on CD 13 and 14 and a steady rise the last 2 mornings but my temps are still low. Last cycle was my first cycle temping and I had a slow steady rise after O (about .2 a day for several days before staying at a peak for 4-5 days then rising again to another peak. Pic is attached of last month's chart). What do you girls think? I hope I already O'd because then I might still have a chance this cycle. I feel so depressed right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
Hmm your chart is definitely dofferent...FF will determine when you ovulate. You may not have yet. Give it a couple days. If you ovulated when the temp dropped it'll input the cross hairs.

I did not test this morning. 9 dpo...im going to take an immodium for my stomach. Race day...can't have an upset stomach tonight.

Hi it's Star:winkwink: Hope everyone is okay?

One and half week ago my tummy started acting up, very loose stool, had this for like 3-4 days on and off. Since yesterday I have been feeling nauseous on and off and just for fun I took a family dollar blue dye test :blush: yeah I know stupid rigth? First one nothing, second one possible faint line. Then I went to get more clearblues today, first one with Smu nothing, second one with two hours hold faaaint line??? What in the check is going on???:dohh: I feel nauseated on and off today too, I thought first it was because I didn't are breakfast but I ate at lunch time and went well, an hour after I feel like crap again??

My nipples are very tender when touching them, of course could be after ovulation but why get a hint of faint line on a test then?
I have two more clearblues but I wonder if I should take one tomorrow morning since I didn't take one with fmu??
Why does all this have to be so confusing....:cry:

I wish you would have bought a pink dye star!

Definitely wait until tomorrow and use fmu and then post a pic!!

I've had loose stool for a couple weeks now (was better fo a couple days but it's back today) I took an immodium today...hopefully safe if I am pregnant. But I won't test until af is late. Due sunday

If I got pregnant this cycle I'm probably only 5-7 Dpo rigth now.
But could it be possible that I had decidual bleeding last in May when it was so ligth? Gaaaahhh I just know I feel horrible rigth now, started yesterday, same way today, I eat and feel yucky and nauseous:wacko:
I'll take one tomorrow morning and let you know:winkwink: I'll try to take a picture too but if negative I won't post. Doesn't make sense you know?:winkwink:

Well...just cuz it looks negative to you doesn't mean it is. Don't forget that hun. Some people can see lines others cant. I'm not one of them though.

I'm now 10 dpo. The immodium yesterday helped thank goodness..of course now I'll be stopped up for 2 days but oh well. Better than the alternative...I feel kind of full down there and I'm bloated. I've felt full for a few days but with af due sunday it could just be her showing up. Had some pulling yesterday down there but I was also climbing in and out of the racecar...it's a small window and I have a fat @$$ lol. Temp went back up today. Should drop saturday if af is coming Sunday. Really hope it stays up. One of the girls I used to race with just had her baby yesterday. 3 weeks early. Was an accidental pregnancy. Ugh. She's one of the people that can't support herself. Keeps posting go fund me accounts for herself. Quit her job a month after announcing the pregnancy and then wanted hand outs...sort of thing that irks me. Then complains when Noone donated money to her.
Sorry...Rant over. Cute baby though lol

Your chart is looking good, Night!

I still don't know if I'm any DPO because no crosshairs yet and my temp is rising like a sloth! Same thing happened last cycle...I think I'm a slow riser. Makes it hard to determine O.

Star - that is frustrating and odd! Seems like the same thing has happened to you 3 cycles in a row now. Maybe ask you doctor about it? All the anxiety worrying about it is no fun!

I can't post my pictures from this morning now😞 My phone is retarted!!! If anyone could put them out for me maybe?

Hmm I wonder why you can't post them :-( are you gonna tell us what they look like??

Well it looks like every other clearblue I have taken has a very very faint line:wacko: I'm starting to wonder if it's just how the tests are? Maybe it is evaps? I'm just gonna wait to see if my Af comes and if not ill buy red dye tests:winkwink:

Agreed. Clear blue is what gave me my FL and then...got af rifht on time. So idk if it was chemical or evap. But it sucked either way. I'd def stick with the pink dye. Keep us posted!!

Just arrived in Cali! We are getting married on Tuesday! Temp spiked up this morning. Will be interesting to see how the time change effects me! How are you doing?

Hi ladies ! Sorry I haven't checked in , been super busy , how are you all ?
How's the testing going ?
Still haven't been able to get into the doctors , absolutely useless . Did a digi and that said not pregnant so I'm going to leave trying and just take it as it comes , not even going to temp :) FF predicts O day will be Tuesday but haven't had any of the normal tell tail signs but trying not to symptom spot , fingers crossed for us all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->