• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soooo frustrated!!!

Hi all:winkwink: My boobs have started having this burning sensation last 24 hours? Never had that before... Yesterday I started getting a cold sore, I usually have them like twice a year but usually with a cold/after a cold? I have heard it could be a pregnancy symptoms, not a very common one but I think it's related to hormones. But it could also be just a coincidence:wacko:
I'm also finding pimples here and there which I don't normally don't have:winkwink:
Af is 6 days away so I think I'm going to test Monday morning just because I can't wait lmao😂

Ask4joy I want to congratulate you in advance on your wedding day!!! So happy for you:hugs: I wish you a beautiful and romantic day and lots and lots of baby dust:dust:

Harlot I really hope you figure out what is going on pretty soon:hugs:
Nigthfire how are you doing hun?

Congrats joy!!!

Harlot hang in there hun. Hopefully you can get into the doc. But less stress if you take it as you come I guess.

Star fx for you. It'd be a great surprise. Hold off as long as you can to test though hun!

As for me...mmy temp is still up this morning. I was freezing most of the night. I thought for sure it'd drop this morning. Hope it's accurate. Guess we will see tomorrow. If it stays up I'll test. If not...I'll prepare for af.

Dh and I bd this morning. He squeezed one of my Breasts and it hurt like hell....but it's not like throbbing or anything right now. Guess we will see.

I really hope you get your Bfp Nigthfire😉 Crossing fingers and toes for you!!

Thanks star. I have on and off cramping like af is coming so not sure what to think.

I have a dull pain in my lower rigth side today. I usually dont cramp so many days before Af. 5 more days until she should be here but hopefully not lol. I'm going to test tomorrow morning 😉

Hold off testing star !! You can do it :) we don't want that disappointment for you , few more days and then do it but please use a pink dye :)
How are you doing now night ?
Iv been getting the same , like af is coming but I'm not due for 17 days , don't even think I O'd yet :S

Harlot that's how I feel when I o sometimes. So could be o soon...I'm freaking out here ladies...Temp stayed up today. Dropped but still.above coverline. So unless the coverline is wrong af shouldn't come today. So I tested with a ept test...didn't know I was out of first response...then I tested with a walmart cheapie...now I have an Ic goin. Still a fee minutes on the last one but I'll post pic soon...

Oh my goodness I'm Sooo irritable today my mood is off the roof!!
One minute I'm barking the other minute I just feel like crying... and Sooo tired....

I put an arrow by the third test where I think the vvvfl is...ladies??

Attachments

• 2016-06-19 10.23.31-1.jpg
    2016-06-19 10.23.31-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
Eeehh there is no doubt with those two first ones Nigthfire:winkwink:
When did you take those two?
They are positive!!!:happydance:

I think congratulations are in order here night :) get a digi and see how many weeks it gives you

Star I took this this morning like 9 am with fmu. All three I used the same cup of urine. I'm gonna get some first responses on the way to my dad's house today. Showed dh. He was excited. I just hope af doesn't show up. I am having cramping....omg I just don't know what to think. I do have some dig tests but I think they just say preg or not preg.

Cramping is normal though especially with your first , it's everything stretching and preparing for you journey through motherhood ! :) ah I'm so happy for you

I really hope af don't show up. I'm so scared she will. Dh keeps looking at me and smiling. Cracking jokes and stuff. Lol of course the store we went to didn't have pregnancy tests...so I may have to wait until tomorrow and hit a drug store for some good ones. I'll prob try the digital in the morning. But it may not be accurate since they take longer measure hcg

What's the levels of the other tests ?
That equate ? Was it was pretty strong so you do stand a good chance

I'll try a digital tomorrow. If I can I'll stop and get better tests too.

I did the one that comes with the regular first response tests...they just say yes or no...after work I'm heading to the drug store to get one of the detailed digis. I got no sleep last night. Excitement and worry overtook my brain. I'm gonna call my doctors office fo an appointment during my lunch. Keeping it in is Sooo hard

Attachments

• 2016-06-20 07.01.21.jpg
    2016-06-20 07.01.21.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116